2012/2013 Beach and Yacht FAQ- Closing Soon- New Thread Started- Don't Post Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm still in shock. Absolutely unbelieveable that anyone could kill kindergarten babies.

At our school we have the buzzer/locked door system and it's my job to buzz people in. I'm sure we'll be re-thinking our whole procedures. Of course we always buzz in parents and spouses/children of staff.

What a sad, sad day.

I've been away from this thread for a few months, but happy to say I just got back from a very short whirlwind trip & got to visit dear old BC!

First off, prayers to everyone affected by the CT tragedy. And also to you & your family Robyn. We can all hope for a Christmas miracle.

I didn't get to see Teena as we were there from 10pm-midnight meandering & having a snack at Beaches & Cream. We walked over after Illuminations. I was blown away at the holiday ending of Illuminations, I actually cried! We stayed at CSR this time, but oh how I miss BC. I had to go sit at the quiet pool for a minute or 2, since our room had been right there in March. Sorry if this was already discussed - what is the scent in the BC lobby for the holidays? It hit me right when I walked in, I smelled caramel or something like that. Much sweeter than the previous scent. I work at Yankee Candle & it smelled just like our Caramal Pecan Pie.

I LOVED the green & blue beachy holiday decor in the hall by the Marketplace. Once I get my pics uploaded I will post. Even after just a 3-day trip its hard coming back to reality.

I've been away from this thread for a few months, but happy to say I just got back from a very short whirlwind trip & got to visit dear old BC!

First off, prayers to everyone affected by the CT tragedy. And also to you & your family Robyn. We can all hope for a Christmas miracle.

I didn't get to see Teena as we were there from 10pm-midnight meandering & having a snack at Beaches & Cream. We walked over after Illuminations. I was blown away at the holiday ending of Illuminations, I actually cried! We stayed at CSR this time, but oh how I miss BC. I had to go sit at the quiet pool for a minute or 2, since our room had been right there in March. Sorry if this was already discussed - what is the scent in the BC lobby for the holidays? It hit me right when I walked in, I smelled caramel or something like that. Much sweeter than the previous scent. I work at Yankee Candle & it smelled just like our Caramal Pecan Pie.

I LOVED the green & blue beachy holiday decor in the hall by the Marketplace. Once I get my pics uploaded I will post. Even after just a 3-day trip its hard coming back to reality.

Thanks for sharing some happy news with us! Can't wait to see your pictures.

I believe the holiday scent in the BC lobby is gingerbread. According to Teena, the neighborhood dogs chase her after her shift because the smell is all over her clothes.

I haven't been here for awile. I came to express my deepest sympathy for the families in Newtown, CT. My DH & I are both teachers as well as parents. I cannot imagine the pain those in CT are feeling. It is so unthinkable. My thoughts and prayers are with all. God bless those sweet children, their teachers, families and friends. May the survivors find comfort and peace in the days ahead, knowing so many people are praying for them.

Thoughts and prayers for Robyn's entire family. xo

Welcome back Tara. Visiting the BC from 10 to midnight sounds like fun!

Just bought a pineapple corer on HSN. Now even though this is the BC/YC thread....everybody here knows what that means!! Homemade lapu lapus!!!!!!

Well YCFAN....Did we get to try it? Got to admit I've thought about this more than once since I saw this post.:goodvibes

IMG_2439-1.jpg

It's so peaceful here at the Yacht Club.

A sign you may be taking Disney too far... posting on the DisBoards at 2 and 3 am. (Nah, you can never take Disney too far!!!)

MickeyT said:
Well YCFAN....Did we get to try it? Got to admit I've thought about this more than once since I saw this post.:goodvibes

Not yet. Just got the message that it shipped yesterday. Maybe a lapu lapu New Year's?

I absolutely loved the green & blue holiday decor at BC last week!

210_zpsa29ec7f5.jpg

209_zpsaeea2417.jpg

Good Morning!!

Dee please add me to the "Be Our Guest List" I will be arriving at BCV's
7/10-7/15/13!! Yay for Disney trip #5 for 2013!!! Gotta love that annual pass :thumbsup2

Thank you!

~Nannette

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter