2012/2013 Beach and Yacht FAQ- Closing Soon- New Thread Started- Don't Post Here

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by natebenma, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angeejoe

Angeejoe DIS Veteran

The 2nd elevator is near the quiet pool at BC which is close to Epcot. This was so handy as when we would leave Epcot we'd cut through the quiet pool area & walk in the back door & went up elevator to our room which faced the quiet pool. It's a great spot!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. luvpoohandcompany

luvpoohandcompany DIS Veteran

:cool1::rotfl:

The nearest playground we found is over at the swan/dolphin. Its not too far to walk although it might take you a little longer than us given your kids ages but its really good fun for them and is bigger than the old one was at BC :)

4. kenly777

kenly777 Mouseketeer

If you tap on the post, it will open in a window "next to it", and it will post with all the emoticons. At least on my iPhone it does. No way to post any that I see, but I have not tried typing in the link. Have fun!

5. 333disneymom

333disneymom DIS Veteran

Thanks. I have done that before when I am not sure what the emoticon is, but it be so much easier if it just displayed initially. :) Hopefully, they will do an update for it.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

6. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

:beach: hope you're wallowing in the sunshine now!!! :cool1::cool1: we had a hail storm last night :eek: glad I wasn't on the road.

7. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

8. Scott MC

Scott MC DIS Veteran

Ninja Mom...you kill me.

That's all. ;)

9. kristen2276

kristen2276 Mouseketeer

we are going the end of April and want to tell my TA what to request for a room- how should we say we want an upper floor- DO NOT WANT FIRST FLOOR- and want to be close to the heart of the resort, I don't want to be too far from SAB, the lobby etc...
    We have Garden View- thanks!

10. Wood Nymph

Wood Nymph DIS Veteran

If you want to be close to the center, than request a room near the central elevator. That will be convenient to the lobby.

11. rea59

rea59 Mouseketeer

Coming to YC CL Deluxe room in June. Does anyone know the location of these rooms? Are they close to the club?

12. 1coolnini

1coolnini Mouseketeer

As this is our first trip to WDW I have lots of planning questions. Just curious....to those of you that fly to WDW and choose to use Disney transportation how happy are you with the ME airport shuttle service? Our Southwest flight arrives @4:30 pm. Should we let Disney gather our luggage and bring it to our room at a later time, or should we collect it ourselves? What are your experiences? Should I just look into hiring private transportation from the airport?

Thank you

Jan

13. disneymagicgirl

disneymagicgirl Been there, Done that, Going back!

We used ME once before and it was very convenient. Our flight landed late and our stuff was to our room within an hour of us checking in. We plan to use ME again in May and we land around 4:45pm this time. Other on here say to expect to arrive at BC about 2 hrs after you land, so I think we will get our bags plenty early enough to get ready for bed.

14. Hunclemarco

Hunclemarco DIS Veteran

We have never had a bad experience in using magical express. We may have had to have waited about 10 minutes or so for everyone to board, but we didn't have to worry about anything. As far as luggage, we just let them bring it to our room. Most of the time we get it within a half hour of arrival into our room. I have heard that people have waited much longer. That hasn't been our case. We like the services, but i have had stories that were not the same.

15. 333disneymom

333disneymom DIS Veteran

We use ME every time as we like the convenience. It can take, in our experience, anywhere from 1-2 hours to get to the resort. It is nice to not have to worry about picking up your luggage. Plus, the ride is relaxing, watching the Disney video. Usually, our bags were delivered within a few hours. We just pack anything we need immediately, like medicine and a change of clothes, in our carry-ones.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

16. LoveMickeyMouse

LoveMickeyMouse Love taking my boys to see Mickey!!

When we visited the BC last December to have dinner, we saw people in a surrey bike. Has anyone rented one of these? My sons would like to do this when we stay at BC in June. Do you rent these at the BoardWalk? Can you reserve them, or is it first come/first served? How much do they cost?

17. ddluvsdisney

ddluvsdisney DIS Veteran

We rented one a couple of years ago. Prepare for a huge workout!! I wouldn't recommend if you have little ones. Our oldest was 13 and youngest was 9. The 9 yo couldn't help much at all can't remember if he could even reach. It was really hard for me and 13 yo. I think we returned it early.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

18. 1coolnini

1coolnini Mouseketeer

Thank you for the info. We actually have reservations at Cape May 3 hours after we land....hopefully that will be enough time since Cape May is a CC guarantee reservation.

19. 1coolnini

1coolnini Mouseketeer

Thanks for the input. I don't mind waiting for my luggage as long as it eventually does get delivered.

20. 1coolnini

1coolnini Mouseketeer

Great...sounds good. Guess I will need to find something else to worry about!

21. brajfamily

brajfamily Mousketeer

I have scrolled through pages of this thread trying to find pics of the "new" Hurricane Hanna's but I cannot find any. Does anyone know where I can find some pics? Or if it's within this thread, a page number? Thanks!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.