2012/2013 Beach and Yacht FAQ- Closing Soon- New Thread Started- Don't Post Here

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by natebenma, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. logpey

logpey Disney or bust!

Thank you, Mickey T!:hug:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. disneydee6

disneydee6 DIS Veteran

I think dannysmom said it that way because that was a very recent topic of conversation, so for those who visit this board often may understand her underlying sarcasm. I don't believe it was meant to be rude, after all the answer to your question was included in her post. This is a very friendly thread, and lets try to keep it that way

4. disneydee6

disneydee6 DIS Veteran

Gah! Sorry by the time I posted so many had responded lol! Oops!

5. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

My second day back at work., I hear ya!! And I do have my Aug trip booked at YC :cheer2:

6. DisneyDoogie

DisneyDoogie Mouseketeer

Can anyone tell me which of the deluxe rooms is closest to the club-level lounge? I know the deluxe rooms aren't on the same floor as the lounge. Do all of the deluxe rooms have the same layout or are some larger than others? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

7. TeenaS

TeenaS DIS Veteran

At the BC: They are all about the same distance away from the elevators that take you to the lounge. All are the same size. Only differences are the patios/balconies. A description of the patio/balcony on each of the rooms is on the first page under BC Deluxe Rooms.

Maybe the ones closer to SAB versus the quiet pool are a tad closer to the elevator.

8. disneymagicgirl

disneymagicgirl Been there, Done that, Going back!

Changed our dates today to get great deal on Southwest. If you need flights they are having a great sale thru Thursday!

Now we are going 5/9-5/18. I got 2 extra nights out of the deal! :cool1: Had to do that b/c of flight times being late on arrival day and early on departure day. Didn't want to short us any park days. :rolleyes1

Now I need to change my wdw ressie...they were just closing as I booked flights. Looks like we will have to do a standard view CL the first 3 nights or (YC GV) and then we can switch to a BC garden view on the 12th of May for the rest of the trip. Hoping someone will cancel a GV those first few nights at BC so we can do that the whole time.

Off to redo all my dining ressies!:rolleyes:

9. medicgirl177

medicgirl177 Mouseketeer

Two extra nights, oh darn!! Lol!!! I love when things don't (*but really DO*) work out!!! Have a great time!!! :0)

10. disneymagicgirl

Thanks!:thumbsup2

I don't see any links on the main thread, but does anyone know where I can find pics of views from standard CL rooms? If they are really bad I will save the cash and stay those 3 nights at YC til GV opens up at BC.

11. disneydee6

disneydee6 DIS Veteran

Dee created a thread for this! :woohoo:

There is one link there to a YC CL SV stay. The view for that particular room isn't all that bad (at least for my taste).

Hoping to add to it in three months. :cool1:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3057924

12. disneymagicgirl

Perfect! Thank you!!

13. natebenma

natebenma DIS Veteran

Another :welcome: to you!

Let us know if you end up booking at the Yacht or Beach.

:cool1:

:welcome:

Hope all goes well with the work on the house. Sounds like you definitely need a vacation!

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list on Page 1.

:woohoo:

Not sure if you have posted before. :welcome:

:thumbsup2

Official :welcome:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list.

Still interested in knowing what kind of room you had. Sounds awesome for a couples trip.

:yay:

I'll make the adjustment to your listing.

:goodvibes

ETA: So, you will be at YC and sister and family at BC? Very cool. Close, but not too close.

I'll make the adjustment to your listing.

:jumping1:

Glad you are officially booked! What a great time of year to go.

I'll add you to the list.

You can do both requests, although you should emphasize your most important request.

"Full balcony, please. If possible, close to lobby"

That way, the room assigner knows what is most important to you.

You can access the pathway to EPCOT by going out the back door of the lobby. Then bang a left before you walk into the lake, and keep going. Just follow the path.

:woohoo:

:welcome: Amy!

Let us know if you would like to be added to the Be Our Guest list on Page 1.

:)

I'll make the adjustment to the list.

14. vyrg

vyrg Lilip├ępite

Yes I have free dining plan for 11 nights :) I've booked in 2012, april in WDW Uk like I'm french and dining plan was free !

15. natebenma

natebenma DIS Veteran

Your dining plans sound excellent!

Have you made your reservations? I hope you get what you want. Good luck.

Are you calling or booking online? Do you have to call for the Fantasmic package?

16. natebenma

natebenma DIS Veteran

BC?

Here is a link with the info we have about the Deluxe Rooms at the Beach Club.

Beach Club Deluxe, Suites, VP and Presidential Rooms

Room Numbers: I hesitantly post this link. Please use the map with caution as it is outdated, pre resort rehab. The view categories are also different. When this map was created, there were only standard view rooms and water view rooms (no garden view), so many of these rooms now have a different view category than what is indicated on this map.

Note: the map was made before there was a club level lounge at the BC- the lounge is now located on the 5th Floor, near the elevators, where it says ICE.

Disney Zone Archived Room Layout Map

17. natebenma

natebenma DIS Veteran

You guys have been keeping me really busy lately!!!

I hope I haven't forgotten anyone.

Please take a moment to look at the Be Our Guest list to make sure your information is listed correctly.

Post 15: Be Our Guest list

Thanks!

Dee

18. natebenma

natebenma DIS Veteran

Sounds good!

What view category have you booked? I know there are rooms in both BC CL SV and BC CL GV that have some views of Illuminations.

Please let us know after your trip if your request was granted.

I know right now you are booked at BC, with a switch in view categories during the trip. I think it would be fairly easy to switch rooms, especially if you haven't unpacked much in the first part of your trip.

MickeyT had a trip where he switched from BC to YC and he has said it wasn't bad at all.

But keep looking to see if there are cancellations so you can be booked in the same room for the whole trip.

:thumbsup2

19. DannysMom

DannysMom DIS Veteran

At the risk of reopening a a storm that has already blown over, I wanted to apologize to logpey. I am sorry that you took offense to my post, no malice or offense was intended. PPs were correct in that I phrased my answer as I did, because I found Dee's reply funny.

It is a quick moving thread, we ALL miss things from time to time. I am truly sorry if you felt picked on. :flower

Thanks also to the mods, for making sure we play nice.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards App, please excuse any typos or autocorrects!

20. vyrg

vyrg Lilip├ępite

Thank you very much. I booked by phone and I have Fantasmic package :yay: for August 11th.

I get what I want, just a few minutes different 10 or 20 minutes :)
    I'm so happy ! :cheer2:

21. Dis703

Dis703 DIS Veteran

Knowing Dannysmom from this and another board I can vouch for her as well. It was definitely meant to be funny.

And BTW I never realized you were from Central NJ? Me too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.