2006 - Present : Food Pics with Chat

I love there corned beef and cabbage.It's only second to the Shepards Pie for my fav food at Finnegan's!!!:thumbsup2

Remember,everyone is Irish when you walk in!!
2.gif

What is a black pudding? how is taste?:confused3

Those aren't my pics, but you can see it peeking out from behind the croissant. We did not like the taste at all, in fact most of the food at 3B is really not very good. :sad2: The strawberry & peanut butter ice cream and chocolate trifle were the best things there, besides butterbeer. I hope the food improves over time, we were there on opening week and any restaurant needs to be open a while to be at its best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyctorres
What is a black pudding? how is taste?

Can't speak for how it tastes, but black pudding it pig's blood

Are you kidding? the pig blood is not for breakfast, is for lunch:laughing:

ugh! I would too....BUT to each his own! That is what makes the world go round! cheers to those that like it!:hippie:

Time to move this to the 1'st page.Alot of posters just got back.I was wondering any new pics?

Time to move this to the 1'st page.Alot of posters just got back.I was wondering any new pics?

when i get a new laptop i will post pix..... sharing DH's desktop right now....

guess I'll get one this week... :headache:

We got the Family Feast.....

Comes w/ salad.....
gertuniversal2010060.jpg

gertuniversal2010058.jpg

(That was 4 ribs, chickens, corncobs, carrots & broccoli and potatoes.)

It was me, DH, Bubba who is 11.5yrs and my 17.5 yr old niece.

We STRUGGLED to finish it all! It was all very good too....even the chicken w/ the skin removed ;)

Then again, we aren't HUGE eaters...we pretty much stick to portion size (or about 6oz vs the 3oz sizes).

What restaurant was this meal from? It looks like it would interest my family of 4 too! Yummy!!!! How much was it as well. If anyone else knows, feel free to write in! Thanks, Elisa

What restaurant was this meal from? It looks like it would interest my family of 4 too! Yummy!!!! How much was it as well. If anyone else knows, feel free to write in! Thanks, Elisa

Three Broomsticks in the WWOHP. It's called the Great Feast and feeds a family of 4 for $49.99.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter