Fresh Tomato and Basil Pasta
DSC01580.jpg

Emeril’s Tchoup Chop

Specialty Drinks that I forgot the names of
DSC01600.jpg

DSC01599.jpg

Shrimp chips
DSC01598.jpg

Garlic Grilled Black Tiger Shrimp on Chinese Style Noodle Cake and Lemongrass Infused Wild Mushroom Crèma
DSC01601.jpg

Mongolian Barbeque Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Caramelized Sweet Onion-Orange Confit and Stir Fried Lomein Noodles
DSC01602.jpg

Kahlua Chocolate Cake - Peanut Butter Mousse Filled Chocolate Cake Topped with Bananas Foster Sauce
DSC01603.jpg

Rich Flourless Chocolate Decadence Torte drizzled with a Milk Chocolate Sauce
DSC01604.jpg

Great pics of Tchoup Chop.The Mongolian bbq looks awesome!!:thumbsup2

Keep the pics comming....

I got some from a few weeks ago to share.:banana:

Nascar Cafe

Hard Handlin' Hurricane
hp1217005.jpg

Pit Crew Pulled Pork Sandwich
hp1217007.jpg

Brick Yard Bacon Onion Cheddar Burger
hp1217009.jpg

Chicken Tenders
hp1217008.jpg

Blua Bar - Royal Pacific

Big Bula (left) Hurricane (Right)
hp1217016.jpg

Mythos

Potion of The Gods
hp1217044.jpg

Heineken
hp1217045.jpg

Mythos Bistro Filet
hp1217047.jpg

Mythos Hamburger
hp1217048.jpg

Honeydukes

Cauldron Cake
IMG_0329.jpg

I agree that Margaritaville has the best nachos. We ate on them for days when we went in 2009. Can't wait to get them again.

It is amazingly good. It's more cake than brownie but very fudgey and moist. The mousse was not exciting but the chocolate handle and bottom are the best chocolate ever. Kind of a similar flavor to the chocolate coating on little Debbie rolls but much richer.

It is amazingly good. It's more cake than brownie but very fudgey and moist. The mousse was not exciting but the chocolate handle and bottom are the best chocolate ever. Kind of a similar flavor to the chocolate coating on little Debbie rolls but much richer.

I agree - it's delicious! I got it and totally wasn't expecting much but it really was amazingly good.

I was just talking about these dogs in Amity today! Mainly, because they are buidling a nathans hot dog stand in my town ~yummy

Wish I could see the pic...it's gone now! :( I am wanting to try Nathan's in FEB and would love to see the "dogs" :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter