2006 - Present : Food Pics with Chat

PLEASE keep the food pictures coming. We'll be there in a couple of weeks so can't wait to try some of the restaurants!

Anybody have pictures of food from The Palm Restaurant at HRH?

Thanks guys!

i have few popcorn::

green egg and ham sandwich at ioa
Green Eggs (Yes, The Eggs Are Green) and Ham Sandwich Platter - $6.99

How was the green eggs and ham platter? I have been preparing the kids for this by reading the book with all 3 of them atleast once a week.

Is this something you would recommend?

I am sooo trying Green Eggs and Ham hahaha

Have just played the part of a who in the musical seussical with my local musical society this is going to be a fun trip.. between disney halloween party and harry potter world and then seuss landing ha fun times!

Green Eggs & Ham isn't usually open...not even seasonally. I've NEVER seen it open, and we've been there every year since '06.

Maybe that's changed w/ WWOHP opening? :confused3

I doubt it, but one can hope.

Green Eggs & Ham isn't usually open...not even seasonally. I've NEVER seen it open, and we've been there every year since '06.

Maybe that's changed w/ WWOHP opening? :confused3

I doubt it, but one can hope.
It was open for spring break and they are prepping it to reopen for the summer

It was open for spring break and they are prepping it to reopen for the summer

I hope so...be the first time I've ever seen it open! Guess ole Potterboy DOES have some pull after all? :rolleyes1

Room keys get you the priority seating...just show it when you get there. Or, make a reservation early in the day.

We love Mama Della's! It's a must do every Universal trip! Only 70 more days until I can have this again:

IMG_4297.jpg

IMG_1853.jpg

IMG_1850.jpg
:cloud9:

We love Mama Della's! It's a must do every Universal trip! Only 70 more days until I can have this again:

IMG_4297.jpg

IMG_1853.jpg

IMG_1850.jpg
:cloud9:

What are the two entrees?They look so mouthwatering.I like the way they do the garlic bread-with real garlic cloves!

Hard Rock Cafe
CityWalk

CIMG9048.jpg

Hickory-Smoked Bar-B-Que Combo
Your Choice of Bar-B-Que Ribs, Bar-B-Que Chicken or Smoked Pulled Pork. Served with seasoned fries, ranch beans and fresh coleslaw.
Duo Combo

CIMG9046.jpg

Twisted Mac, Chicken & Cheese
A grilled chicken breast tops off twisted Cavatappi pasta tossed in a lightly spiced 3-cheese sauce, with garlic, roasted red peppers and romano parsley bread crumbs. Served with a side of garlic toast.

CIMG9045.jpg

Grilled Sirloin Steak
Choice 8 oz. sirloin steak grilled to your liking and topped with Merlot-garlic butter. Served with smashed potatoes, gravy and fresh vegetables.

After looking at pics i really want to try Finnegan's!! Can anyone speak for their Corned Beef?? I know its not gonna be like Carnegie or Katz's in NYC but i'm looking for something good, any reviews/pics??

We ate at Finnegans on 6/24. I had the Corned Beef sandwich on pretzel bread and my Dad had the Corned Beef and Cabbage. I can't speak to the quality, because I couldn't remember having it before. The waitress brought me out a small piece to taste ahead of time to see if I liked it. My Dad thought his food was good, but since my Mom doesn't like it, he doesn't get it very often, and certainly not from a good east coast restaurant. But here are pics, and my Mom's Shepherd's Pie.

IMG_6609.jpg

IMG_6611.jpg

IMG_6610.jpg

Thank you! Just what I was looking for!! I guess i'll ask for a taste ahead of time like your dad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter