2006 New Western Itinerary

Thanks for the link their price is less. I wonder why? I will have to e-mail my TA.

Is Cosco even less? Do they have a web site? or phone number?
Thanks!:D

Originally posted by invaderzim
YIKES -- I cannot believe how much these prices have jumped since this morning! I feel like I'm bidding on the repo cruises all over again.

I got a quote of $3,944 for three adults for May 27th cruise. When I called back to get a quote two hours later for a June cruise, the price had jumped over $1,000! Now they're quoting more than $5,500 on line.

I think we may pick a different time of year!

Hey Cathy.(sp?) Why don't you check out the August 19th cruise. I did.:Pinkbounc

Joanna

Originally posted by daisy112878
They are not up on disney cruise site yet. I just called the DCL number and a lady gave me a quote. It was very painless and she was extermely nice. So just call them. Now I'm waiting on my DU quotes before I book this thing.

Sorry to say this, but after the May repositioning fiasco, putting staterooms on hold with DCL AND DU will prevent someone else from securing a stateroom, and if enough people do this, it will also drive the price up quicker than normal. Not fair in my opinion. Reading this, and still waiting for my quote, I wonder how many other people did this? Not a good thing..............

Robin

Originally posted by invaderzim
YIKES -- I cannot believe how much these prices have jumped since this morning! I feel like I'm bidding on the repo cruises all over again.

Because people are calling and holding staterooms with multiple agencys. Don't they get it that they are driving up the prices, and preventing others from getting a booking? Still waiting on my quote from Dreams.......

Robin

moocow, I agree with you big time. My feeling is pick your channel to make your reservation and stick with it. I called DCL directly this morning, got my room, and made my deposit. I don't have time to wait for Dreams, AllSeas, SmallWorld, and all these other basement businesses to catch up on their e-mail. Not worth the $100 in savings, IMHO. It also has the sad side effect of racking up the prices quicker and locking people out.

Originally posted by tdsryan
moocow, I agree with you big time. My feeling is pick your channel to make your reservation and stick with it. I called DCL directly this morning, got my room, and made my deposit. I have time to wait for Dreams, AllSeas, SmallWorld, and all these other basement businesses to catch up on their e-mail. Not worth the $100 in savings, IMHO. It also has the sad side effect of racking up the prices and locking people out.

That is exactly what I did. Made my ressie with DCL I didnt want to lose out on EBS, I figured depo was the same no matter who I used, only difference would be price.

The prices are most definitely up on Disney website. Was on there this afternoon.

The special Western cruises are under Eastern Itinerary Go figure.

you are right dreams only saved me about $150 and that is becuase of a rebate. I am confused as to why I saved so much
more on my 2005 cruise.
hmmm

You just submitted your request this morning and heard back from Dreams already????

So much for first come first serve!

Robin

Just heard from my TA -- even she said that they are really racking up the prices knowing that we will sail no matter what! I'm kind of tired trying to get a good price in only a two-hour turnaround! It seems ridiculous that they jump the prices so much in one day. Maybe it's finally time we give Royal Caribbean a try! They have more ships and can afford to offer more deals. Never thought I would say that after four DCL cruises, but I can't afford to spend over $5,000 for three for a 7-day vacation (and that doesn't even include air). We only paid $6,900 for the repo cruise for two weeks! Guess we were one of the lucky ones who were at the door as soon as it opened that day!

Invaderzim,

I hear you on that one. I think it is all the people calling DCL, booking with Costco, DU, All Seas and whoever else to try to get the best deal and the best room. This leads to the prices being driven up in 2 hours. The repo cruise will be #6 for me, and this will be #7.

I did just hear, and my price for 2 is $3500, the repo for 2, same CAT is $5,400. (both with no air) But I hear what you are saying about the RCL. I might do some research on this one, but no way will I give up my repo cruise!

Robin

YEAH! WE GOT A BOOKING FOR THE SPECIAL WESTERN!

We're so excited about two stops at CC! Yeah! Too bad it's so far away, though! LOL
:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter