2006 New Western Itinerary

SueEllen

<font color=red>Proud Iced Tea Snob<br><font color
For those of you who have wanted 2 stops at Castaway Cay--looks like your wish has been granted!!

One of the new 2006 itineraries includes a special summer Seven-Night Western Caribbean cruise. Guests will enjoy not one but <b>two visits</b> to Castaway Cay, Disney's private island paradise. Other ports of call include Costa Maya and Cozumel. Plus, guests will enjoy two relaxing days at sea.

Effective Sail Dates for the new Western Caribbean itinerary are May 27, 2006 - Dec. 9, 2006 (<b>Rotating every fourth week on the Disney Magic.</b>)

Sailings will be available for booking soon.
Sue Ellen

Forgot to include a sample itinerary for these special sailing itineraries:

Saturday Port Canaveral, Florida
Sunday Castaway Cay
Monday Day at Sea
Tuesday Costa Maya
Wednesday Cozumel
Thursday Day at Sea
Friday Castaway Cay
Saturday Port Canaveral, Florida

Sue Ellen

That sounds lovely. I want one of these cruises. So I guess it is every other western sailing right? Could some kind person figure up what dates these may be?

This is very good news. I just wish it were 2005 and not wait for 2006!
James:firefight

I'd like it better if they kept Grand Cayman and got rid of Cozumel. Just personal preference.

I too would prefer Grand Cayman over Cozumel, but to get 2 stops at Castaway Cay I might have to bite the bullet and book one of these sailings!!

Sue Ellen

This sounds great! Does this mean the Magic will be on the East coast for the summer of 2006?

DJ

Assuming that the New Western itinerary starts May 27, 2006.. the dates would be :

May 27, 2006
June 24, 2006
July 22, 2006
August 19, 2006
September 16, 2006
October 14, 2006
November 11, 2006
December 9, 2006

Sounds like the Magic will remain on the East Coast in '06.

mac_tlc

Who wants to bet that will be the most expensive itinerary in 2006? As for me, if those dates come up I will try the first Eastern in August.
I absolutely cannot swing the deposit now, though. Hoping I can get the rooms I want in a few months.
Robin M.

Just for summer? I hope not - We always travel off season and would love to be on CC twice in a cruise!

Originally posted by SueEllen
...Effective Sail Dates for the new Western Caribbean itinerary are May 27, 2006 - Dec. 9, 2006 (<b>Rotating every fourth week on the Disney Magic.</b>)

Sailings will be available for booking soon.
Sue Ellen

Sue Ellen, are you confident that the 5/27/06 date will be the new Western itinerary? With the odd schedules around the holidays/end of year for '04 and '05, I was not sure of Eastern/Western sailings, but it sounds like you have the date on good authority.

Aaaargh, I am not ready to make a decision on this!! I LOVE the thought of two trips to CC, and like the other parts of the new itinerary, but it is so hard to figure out who will be going, and the best time to go, for a trip 20 months from now. We booked onboard on our cruise in May just so we could move that reservation to 2006 but I was hoping for a little more time for plans to become more clear. Oh, well, I guess I'll make my best guess and hope it works out. :D

any idea if the eastern is back to st. thomas & st. Maarten or are they gonna keep pr or antigua?

No absolute confirmation that the 5/27 will be the first--but those are the dates that this will fall between. Should have an exact schedule of these sail special dates soon.

Sue Ellen

Could be an Eastern they are replacing with this sailing--we will have to wait and see for sure.

Sue Ellen

Smart move on DCL's part. People LOVE CC and they own it.

I personally would like one of the new summer itinerary's.

one site is stating that the new rates come out
tomorrow!! September 29th, cross our fingers.

:sunny:

I suspect this might be a silly question but here goes. Were this year's special itineraries more expensive than the regular ones this year?

Originally posted by Disneycrazymom
I am going to try for the June 24 special Western! Anyone else? Has anyone seen prices yet?:teeth:

I think we might check out that date as well on our Janury 2005 cruise, unless DD doesn't want to go, then we will probably pick an off season date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter