2006 New Western Itinerary

I've put in for a quote for the May 27th special Western. Should be interesting to see the pricing!

Robin

Saw prediction in one of the posts that 10/14/06 sailing is a Western double CC itinerary - I hope this is right, as that's the date I want (10/19/06 is our 10th wedding anniversary)! Can anyone confirm? I have been on hold with DCL for 13 minutes and counting this morning.

I just booked the Special Aug 19. and the prices were better than the regular Western for a family of 4 . The prices sound better. Dont forget COSTA MAYA is not that popular yet! I hope they keep it basically free and the pool stays open for us. It was great being the only ones onthe ISLAND when we went there AUG 28 cruise..

:Pinkbounc Doreen:Pinkbounc

I just submitted my request to DU for the June, 2006 cruise
on the new intenerary.
I will let you know what I hear!!

this is exciting!!

Hey, do you get a discount if you are a past DCL cruiser?:teeth:

I went onto Dinsey's site and cannot see 2006 dates listed.

Can someone direct me to where these can be found?

Thanks
Mary Ann

They are not up on disney cruise site yet. I just called the DCL number and a lady gave me a quote. It was very painless and she was extermely nice. So just call them. Now I'm waiting on my DU quotes before I book this thing.

I just spoke to my TA at MouseEars Vacations. She said the 5/27/06 sailing IS the new Western itinerary with two CC stops. We are looking into an Eastern one since we did Western this year and are doing the two-week next year. We're trying for June. She quoted me a 5/27 price for three of $3,946 in a Category 6 with verandah. That's 25% less than I paid for this past year's cruise!

Originally posted by daisy112878
They are not up on disney cruise site yet. I just called the DCL number and a lady gave me a quote. It was very painless and she was extermely nice. So just call them. Now I'm waiting on my DU quotes before I book this thing.

do you mind sharing your dates and quote? and for how many
people?? oh what cat. too?

thanks!!:sunny:

I asked about the July 22, 2006 cruise. We have six adults and two kids (ages 9 & 9). We are trying to get three Cat 6 rooms. The lady told me it would be: (these are per adult and per kid prices)

$1970 cruise
+139 gov't fees
+40.78 port fees
+99.00 for insurance
= $2248.78 per adult

$960
+139 gov't fees
+40.78 port fees
+59 insurance
=$1198.78 per kid.

Hope this helps. Oh and the July 22, 2006 is the special western cruise with two vists to CC.

I wanted the inside cabin, so not sure how much less it would be?

thanks for the help!
I am also waiting for DU's answer and last time they were
$1000 less than DCL direct.

Beth at Small World Travel got these quotes for me: All are for 4 people 2 adults, 1 child 13, 1 child 6, for cat 6.

April 15 (Easter) $7620

June 17 $7244

June 24 (new itenery) $7095

July 1 $6884 (I thought this would be more)

I think we are going with the June 24 as it has the 2 days at Castaway Cay.

Edited to add: These are with a 10% on board discount.:D

Allseas is listing this special cruise at the best price so far. We are off season people and will be looking into the Sept 16, 2006 cruise. We love CC so much we would welcome it being the only stop!

Originally posted by Disneycrazymom
Beth at Small World Travel got these quotes for me: All are for 4 people 2 adults, 1 child 13, 1 child 6, for cat 6.

April 15 (Easter) $7620

June 17 $7244

June 24 (new itenery) $7095

July 1 $6884 (I thought this would be more)

I think we are going with the June 24 as it has the 2 days at Castaway Cay.

Edited to add: These are with a 10% on board discount.:D

Those sound very high!!! I just got off the phone with Costco and I was quoted $5900 for Cat 6 (2 adults, 2 kids) for the 6/24/06 cruise. I'm still on the 5/2704 cruise and they just saved me $500 from DCL's prices. I booked with them, figuring even with DU's $200 rebate I doubt they'll beat that price.

I dont know DU has always been really really cheap!!
I will post my quote as soon as i get it, that is the same date
and same amount of people.

YIKES -- I cannot believe how much these prices have jumped since this morning! I feel like I'm bidding on the repo cruises all over again.

I got a quote of $3,944 for three adults for May 27th cruise. When I called back to get a quote two hours later for a June cruise, the price had jumped over $1,000! Now they're quoting more than $5,500 on line.

I think we may pick a different time of year!

Checked rates this morning for March 18, 2006 Eastern cruise.

Family of 5 ( 2 adults and kids 9,8,2 )

DCL rate for 2 cat. 9 cabins $ 5245.65

Costco rate for same $ 4813.65

Looks like we are going with Costco for this one!

Originally posted by invaderzim
YIKES -- I cannot believe how much these prices have jumped since this morning! I feel like I'm bidding on the repo cruises all over again.

I got a quote of $3,944 for three adults for May 27th cruise. When I called back to get a quote two hours later for a June cruise, the price had jumped over $1,000! Now they're quoting more than $5,500 on line.

I think we may pick a different time of year!

June is more expensive because that's when their peak season starts. I compared 6/24 to 5/27 (same special western itinerary) and the June cruise was $1500 more. :(

i wonder if the kids here will get out of school then??

man how do you book a cruise and find out that school isnt
over yet?
we are normally out by then in Texas, but not always.

that is a huge jump in price from may to june!!!!

it didnt seem that bad this year when I got quotes, but then
again the end of may was memorial day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter