20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal

Status
Not open for further replies.
DVC Minnie , seems to be alot of folks Going to GC.
and Scott H. Was going to look in to getting a van from Super shuttle
from the port to Gc..

Count us in For Tag.. We are on Deck 7 As it Stands Now.
Subject to change..

OK guys I have one (1) nine (9) passenger van reserved from Primetime Shuttle one way from the Port to to the GC, cost is $94.00 plus tip. Lynn and I, Peter and Jen makes four (4). AN extra stop would be $10.00. Luggage restrictions are 2 bags per person and one carry on. Man this could be a packing adventure. Thought is to make it an eight (8) person load to have the extra room. I will accept PM's till we are filled. The number for Primetime shuttle is 1-800-red-vans.

kaylin said:
Hey, I'm not on Deck 6. Can I bunk with someone? :cool1:

Kim

Kim, I'm not on deck 6 either! Maybe the deck 6 crowd will reconsider us "lower level" cabins and let us play tag!

Robin

moocow35 said:
How do we link dining rotations?

Robin

One person becomes the linker, who ever wants to link ressies, gives that perseon their reservation number, the linker then calls DCL and says they would like to link dining reservations together and gives the other reservation numbers to DCL.
Very simple

Yayyyyyyy, a T O P !

karaeric said:
RE: TAG game. Does everyone want to participate? All it entails is signing it once you get it on your door, then passing it on to another listed member.

Count us in! :jumping4:

Hello everyone!! Like many others, I have been so busy with real life stuff that I haven't had time to plan. BUT, I am gettin there so....

For those who are coming in on Friday night, how are you getting to the port? I nave a ressie at Ron Jon's, and I was thinking of renting a car or getting a town car to the port. Pros/Cons???

Great news from Boston

We now are flying out Thursday evening Yippeeee
So will Be around For the Friday Events... Probably going to stay
At the World, Why Not !!!

Peter

Kara, count me in for the tag game. Will let you know my cabin number later (still GTY). Bettemom, we will be interested in joining you for early seating if we can. Right now we have late but waitlisted for early. Robin, I sent you a PM. I will drive over to Port Canaveral Sat(5/14) AM and go to straight to LAX Sat(5/28). Two weeks off was all I could take off from work pirate:
Michelle

Q's My Princess said:
Linda,

I'd love to join in on the scrapbooking. I'm with everyone else, still working on DD's baby book - she turns 4 next month! (another baaaad mommy!)

Thanks for doing this!

Laurie :wave:

I haven't started my "babies" scrapbooks yet... and one is 27, the other 24!!
LOL

Scott: Count us in for the CC Snorkel adventure

Linda: Count me in for scrapbooking.. will drag Joe if I can.. he's better at remembering Ideas...LOL Also we'd love to join the Palo Brunch if possible

Kara: Count us in for tag... don't know room yet.. still Gty.

What am I forgetting? If anyone is linking late dinner count us in... we had a great time with everyone on the 10 night!

Lynda & Cash... how the heck are ya?? Did you ever get your Mickey soccer pin? Can't wait to see you again.

DisneyPinDiva said:
Lynda & Cash... how the heck are ya?? Did you ever get your Mickey soccer pin? Can't wait to see you again.

Been sick as a dog...cough, cough...
Actually, I found the half-soccerball in a zip-loc bag when I got home and, GASP, glued it back on.....don't tell Mickey........

How's things?...Did you catch the cough? I must have heard half the ship coughing on day 9....

Great cruise! and I missed half the activities, too! May is gonna be here SOOOOO fast! I just extended my room reservation at the Tropicana (next door to DL) from two to ten days for a California family reunion...busy, busy. Can't wait! Is someone linking dinnertimes?
I been SOOO sick....and off-line...

Brisully said:
For those who are coming in on Friday night, how are you getting to the port? I nave a ressie at Ron Jon's, and I was thinking of renting a car or getting a town car to the port. Pros/Cons???

Cash, my scooter, and I are staying at the Hyatt MCO and taking the DCL shuttle, con lift, to the port...We be pirates singing happy songs and bursting into tears at the sight of our earful ship... AARGHHHH.
pirate:

Lynda.. hope you're feeling better soon! Joe got the cough & crud, and it seems I ALWAYS have the cough from sinus draining.... lovely right? UGH

LOL glad you found the soccer ball... believe me.. I've glued many a pin back together... Mickey doesn't mind...LOL

I have a feeling May will be here way too fast... can't wait to go but I'm dreading the preparation again...LOL :rolleyes:

HI

Debbie thank you so much for the excursion information

Scott Could you include us Camilo and Liz for the CC serenity..

Kara We will like to play tag also..

:earboy2: Camilo and Liz Room 6584

Brisully For those who are coming in on Friday night said:
Myself and DD also have a ressie at Ron Jon's! We are arriving early on Friday to take advantage of some of the fun stuff there. I have rented a car, but am undecided if I will cancel and just get a town car. I've never done the drive before, so I may just let someone else do the driving for me! Also interested in pros/cons?

Thanks! Robin

shellofclearh2o said:
Kara, count me in for the tag game. Will let you know my cabin number later (still GTY). Bettemom, we will be interested in joining you for early seating if we can. Right now we have late but waitlisted for early. Robin, I sent you a PM. I will drive over to Port Canaveral Sat(5/14) AM and go to straight to LAX Sat(5/28). Two weeks off was all I could take off from work pirate:
Michelle

Hi Michelle,

Sent you a PM.

Bye, Kim

videogal1 said:
Been sick as a dog...cough, cough...
Actually, I found the half-soccerball in a zip-loc bag when I got home and, GASP, glued it back on.....don't tell Mickey........

How's things?...Did you catch the cough? I must have heard half the ship coughing on day 9....

Great cruise! and I missed half the activities, too! May is gonna be here SOOOOO fast! I just extended my room reservation at the Tropicana (next door to DL) from two to ten days for a California family reunion...busy, busy. Can't wait! Is someone linking dinnertimes?
I been SOOO sick....and off-line...

We have started a link and are early dinner if you and Cash would like to join us...

PLMK,

Bye, Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter