20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say, the pins look great! Thanks for working on that.

When we were on RCI, we had a room for a "meet and greet" when the cruise line paid for light snacks and had an "official" rep to talk to us.

Since this DIS group has gotten so large, would that be possible on this cruise? Certainly there are enough of you with long-term "commitment" to Disney to warrant interest by Disney. Has something like this happened before?

Can't wait. Just bought a Mickey-punch at Jo-Ann to make mouse-confetti for a pre-cruise party!

Bill

Jen, I don't even think disney *magic* can help me kick as high as David Lee Roth used to! No acrobatics from me! :p

Jindy, Disney magic can do anything.. maybe even deliver JD!
Bill, sounds like a great idea about the meet and greet. Would you like to be the one that contacts Disney?
I'll work on some more pin stuff this Friday/ tomorrow night....

Good evening everyone! :wizard:
Yeeehaw! Got three nights at Paradise Pier after the cruise with what was left of the DVC points till June of 06!! I say all of us who are going to Disney hotels rent a party bus from the port!! :jester: keep the good times going!

Now just have to wait for airfare back... hopefully with Southwest.

Someone mentioned a Mickey punch at Jo-Anns? Gotta run out and get one! I have the castle punch from WDW... that will make a nice mix! ::yes::

Jindy... yes, booked thru DCL... and still no letter!! :crazy:

OK JEN Fine Be that way ...

LoL
:(

DisneyPinDiva
We are stayying on points also...

I think we are going to look into something like that So far ..

there are quite a few Soles head to Disneyland Resorts
we are at Grand Califorian .. and JenKatt is Thinking of changing her reservation From Best Western... ?

Anyone ever heard of the Best western ??

Will Jen & Jeff Be ok There??

Here is the Quote I Got for us... From Dreams

"To add 2 nights at the Grand Californian and 2 days of park passes it would be an additional $910.50 for the two of you."

Le Bon Temps Roule...... we might need a pretty big bus. Think of all that lugage....

Don't worry Jen there are several nice best westerns near DL.

Got most of this trip together, will need to get DL admission. Web tickets are not valid after some time in January 05, so will wait and see on those.

I am very ready for our Sept Vacation. The older I get it seems like I need more vacations. Oh well 2 years 9 months and 26 days till we are really going to retire.

Okay, I will try to contact Disney and maybe get info on a Meet and Greet. I think that it would be good PR for them, so let's see where it goes. I will keep everyone posted.

We are staying at Paradise pier at the end--just couldn't pass up extending the vacation two extra days. (I think that I will have to teach overload just to pay for that!). If the bus goes, that is great. For now, we have resers for transfers from disney. Will probably take supershuttle to lax on Mon.

Any chances of discount tickets for DL? We also haven't book airfare from ROC to Orlando--hoping for more deals.

Back to reality...

Bill

Originally posted by Hygiene99
"To add 2 nights at the Grand Californian and 2 days of park passes it would be an additional $910.50 for the two of you."

I realize this was a quote, but shouldn't you have added an "only" in there somewhere!?!?!

:p Kelli

Hello again, you have all been so busy. The pins are great, I like the third one the best. Sorry, I can't help with those at all.

We got a package from our TA, Liberty. we're staying at Paradise Pier for three nites in CA, get 4 days admission to the parks and transfers to the hotel and then to the airport for 956.00. She booked this through the DCL. We decided to save our points so 's a bunch of us can go to WDW in 12/05 for the Christmas events. Love it there then.

Keeping me posted on the changes helps alot as I don't seem to get any info from them........oh well.

I still haven't booked a place for the nite prior to the depart or transfer over, I will have to get busy or they will be gone.....

I book my two rooms today for GC - one concierge and one DD view. We have 5 people plus another one or two joining us in CA.

So now I just need a flight to Florida and ground transportation. Oh, and to pay for the crui$e!!

Hi everyone,

I have read great reviews about Randi's Happy Horses in Mazatlan. Since we are going there now, here is a link to the website:

www.mazinfo.com/horsebackride/index.htm

Depending on the time we get to spend there, this looks like the excursion for me:sunny:

I'm somewhat jealous of all of you spending time at the Grand Californian, I just can't justify the cost. Especially since I plan to spend over-budget during the cruise;) Still undecided about going to the parks, but will be staying in California for several days after.

Robin

QUOTE]Originally posted by tupperny
If the bus goes, that is great. For now, we have resers for transfers from disney. Will probably take supershuttle to lax on Mon.

Bill
[/QUOTE]

Hi Everyone! :wizard:

Bill... Do you know what the transfers from Disney run separately? They didn't offer and I didn't ask when we booked. I was too excited just to get the cruise after 3 hours on the phone!! :crazy:

Robin thanks for the info

Come on here is a great deal..

We got from our TA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Hygiene99
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank God we have Disney vacation Club and are using our Time share Points for this stay...

Jenkatt and Jeff are thinking of Switching from Best western To GC... will be fun ... Lol

If u are going to do it do it Right

But we are not Stayying Concierge on our up Coming Cruise in Oct. like Jen and Jeff Very Jealous !!!!!!

Night All

Yes thank goodness for DVC. I am really in need of our upcoming trip. Too much work. Will be on the road starting Sunday. Dial up access. Gotta work today. Thanks for letting me kinda vent a little. The OT is nice , so might have to get some more DVC points.

Looking at Prime Time Shuttle, (I think that's it, have it book marked at work,) will see what a van, mini bus, or a la Rock'n Roller Coaster, "Make it a Super Stretch", would cost. If we are going to do it we might as well do it right.

Meet and greet would be great, will be interesting to see what can be done.

OK guys, I called Prime Time Shuttle, for a flat rate of $94.00 plus a 15% tip we can get a 9 passenger van one way from the port to DL. Seems very reasonable to me. Something to put on the back burner.

Now I gotta get to the office. Later,

If I remember correctly, it is $25 from Port to either LAX or DL. The full package (airport to CC, Port to DL and DL to airport) was $69. $25 for each leg.

Bill

Room on the Van SCOTT H ..

We would love to share the van with ya..

that would make 4 ...

Thanks for loooking it up....

Scott I love the Ot 16.5 hours this week
and probably the same in my business when they offer u work it...
Not always there....
and since I need to work 1200 to get benefits med. etc.
for the following year 2005 we pay our health a year in advance..

IM there>> My motto Your payyin Im Stayyin..

off to get New Curtins for the family Room as I have final say ..
before Jen can make the purchase Since they are Pricey
$250.00 per window she just wants to make sure I like em...

Isnt it true that we Men like what ever the woman likes lol...

Room for five more in the Van..
we might even stop at the Best Western.

"Isnt it true that we Men like what ever the woman likes lol..."

Yes it is......LOL, such is life.

OT is averaging about 25 hours a week. Already put in 7 today before I went home. Will have 4 hours tomorow in travel time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter