20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was 78 points for a standard view for 2 nights 39 points a night

I am other Scott that you were probably not addressing.

:earsboy:

This is why I don't have DVC too confusing!!!!
I did make some sample buttons up this weekend, just ideas. They are NOT the tradional DIS design with the lime green Mickey. Let me get Jeff to put them up somewhere online and ya'll can look. These are just ideas, not even close to rough drafts. But it's an idea of what I can do with the programs I have.

GC Concierge points were listed at 71 for a park view and 68 for a garden view. Didn’t check the others, they should be posted soon on the member web site. As for extra points, erh ahh what extra points. We never have extra points .....really. Actually I was surprised it was available as it is a holiday weekend. Lynn will be really bummed , yeah right, we are not staying at the HI express, those priority points do add up. No cinnamon buns for her.

Jen looking forward to your button ideas.

I did get a letter today in the mail from DCL notifying of the port change. It does state no more Puerto Quetzal and the day at Mazatlan is the 25th. It also states "While we're still in the process of planning all the exciting activities to enjoy ashore, we wanted to share this change with you now. Final shore excursion offerings will be available in Spring 2005."

Sounds like we'll be pushing the 60 day mark.

Any Scott will do thanks u 2 ...
80 points I think we might Swing that...
yipeeeeeeeee will be on the FONE in am

Dont need the Concierge level.. can just visit Scott H.
lol

will keep u posted...

I didn't get anything yet from DLC, but since it is coming snail mail, I probably won't see it for at least another week!

Linda

I'm not sure why Jeff and I seem to get things pretty darn quick from DCL, not WDW, that seems to get lost, but from DCL Jeff and I usually do our doc dance pretty early....

Well problems already just talking to the boss ( Jen)
and we only have 53 points left and since we Borrow every year
Lol they are borrowed and we are short ok off to call dcl
to see about a package cant believe , yes I can, We let Brothers Family have 197 points lol.........

We need a total of 78 - 53= 25 short
PLAN B ???

we really want to stay at GC... and we will...
just have to work it out.. points might come in handy later in the year Since this is only May...

just off the phone .. got the standard u have to do it thru your TA .... ok off to email dreams....

Ok here are the 2 preliminary designs I've come up with. These are just rough drafts. Please let me know if you hate them or like them, want the font/ colors/ whatever changed. I was really trying to go for something totally different here.
Buttons

Linda if you are a week behind we are another week behind SLC as far as mail goes. DCL stuff seems to take forever.

I like the buttons, I guess because they are different. Could you add the Kingdom to kingdom thing on there. But if you get too much on them they become rather busy. The backgrounds are neat .

Peter too bad your brother will have to cut his vaction short so you can make up the point difference :p

I can shrink the backgrounds down and add the castles like Jeff has or add a circular saying or something.. it's gonna have to wait until I get thru the new hospital employee purgatory I'm in

Jen.,,

Did you book direct through DCL? Or though an agent.

I like the buttons!

I also like the t-shirt design.

Lots of creative folks here :)

Debbie

LOL Scott H... What is a family of five going to do with a 2 bedroom anyways? Can We get them in a Studio..

this is a trip of a life time for them .. and cant wait to see there faces when they walk into The Boardwalk or the Beach club..
if the wait list comes thru if not S/s

Jen love the buttons, Date is in correct on Jeff's
just ruff draft..

ok we are going to book one night on points and Cash for the other

Have TA looking into package ( SueEllen) from dreams is very nice ....

Debbie,
We booked directly thru DCL, from what they told Jeff we were very early in the ressie process...
Hey Debbie but your DIS board name, do we have to have an Off Kilter night?

Jen, I got the same letter today!! Postmarked from Ft. Lauderdale on July 31st. I can't understand how I got it so fast. When I send cards to my friends in Ft Lauderdale, it takes 3 days to for them to receive it and vice versa. Weird!

Originally posted by JenKatt
Debbie,
We booked directly thru DCL, from what they told Jeff we were very early in the ressie process...
Hey Debbie but your DIS board name, do we have to have an Off Kilter night?

OH YES!!!

My mom said she wants to write to Disney and have them on board for a few nights :)

There is a rumor that they are going to produce a DVD by the fall, so we could watch that if nothing else!!

I was pretty early in the process also, but booked through a TA, so heaven knows when I will get that letter.

Love the buttons...of course I'm partial to second one cuz of the colors. The guys would probably like the first one (at least the DH would)!

No correspondence from DCL for me. Maybe today. Jin Diesel got hers already and she is in the bay area. See.....our mail really does come pony express!

Linda

The DCL website is updated to reflect the new itinerary:

Saturday Port Canaveral
---
Sunday Castaway Cay
Monday At Sea
Tuesday At Sea
Wednesday Curacao
Thursday At Sea
Friday Panama Canal
Saturday At Sea
Sunday At Sea
Monday Acapulco
Tuesday At Sea
Wednesday Mazatlan
Thursday Cabo San Lucas
Friday At Sea
Saturday Los Angeles

So 4 days at sea in a row including the Canal.

Debbie

4 days they Better Bring a lot of food ..

We also have enjoyed the Sounds of Off kilter In Epcot

none of them are from Canada

I think we have the cd arond here some where..

And since Jen is a Puppy class.. sit Stay heal No pull...
I have no idea if we got the

GC yet or not....

Jen love the button can u add a Ship some were ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter