20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Hygiene99
Cant decide Ron jon's or the Rad....may be we will stay at each one night... lol
lol
Peter

I'd do Ron Jon's....its newer, the Radisson isn't anything to speak of!!

I think we figured it out we are going to go to THE BOARDWALK.
Cant go wrong there we have points..

our cruise is on Sat. we arrive on thursday evening..

Go to port on Sat morning... Via Tiffany ...

then after the Cruise we are going to the Boardwalk for 2 nights

all subject to change when annual passholders rates get realised..
We like Port Orleans and if u can get it for the rate we got it for
in may $77.00 per night we will stay there either before or after..

We have not been to Pop century would like to add that to the list of Disnney resorts we have stayyed at ... and this might be the trip if the rate of $49.00 bucks comes out ...

well back to the grind in the am... building a Swan or dolphin like hotel Owned by Westin.... in Boston

790 rooms just breaking ground

How much are annual passes in Florida? I think our Premium increased to $279 this year. I was able to renew at $205. I don't see myself renewing next year though...

I'm a bit incoherent, I had to take something to help me sleep...
Peter, perhaps we can come up with arraignments for the night before we leave. Sharing a room somehwere and transportation. email me: jenkatt@gmail.com

If fact anyone email me since I'm able to keep up on the boards better than Jeff

Originally posted by jin diesel
How much are annual passes in Florida? I think our Premium increased to $279 this year. I was able to renew at $205. I don't see myself renewing next year though...

Jindy I will be reupping my FL Annual Premium next month, I'll let you know

I just book my Stay at Disneyland at the Grand Cal on dvc points. one down 1 more to go. Waiting on the seven month window before bookng the Disney World stay. A great way to start out a monday morning.

Scott

:earsboy:

Congrats, on getting the DVC reservation.

I am on hold with them now as I called at 7:00 MST and was told they were not available to be booked yet and to try back later in the week.

We will see

Was told not available till after 9:00 pacific time when the availability will be listed in the computer.

What a way to start a monday......

very odd Tom took my reservation right away. I just called back and they wondered how I made a reservation with no availabity yet. They told me that they are going to look into it and call me back later.

Scott
:rolleyes:

memeber services just called back and told me that my reservation was a request and that I should call beack later in the week to see if I have a perm reservation once Disneyland release the avail list. What confusion. I asked why I was able to and was told that some agents weretold that they could book request this morning.

:rolleyes:

Thanks for the clarification. I was begining to wonder. I will call them again in a few as they said they might get availability after 9:00 in CA time. Will post with results.

Boy, I feel like a thug! I'm gone a couple of days (well since Friday) and you guys are just going crazy! I just wish the cruise wasn't so far away!!!!

Hey, on the t-shirts. Once someone comes up with a design I could check with a company that does all our Girl Scout shirts for us here in Salt Lake City. We have done some pretty cool designs with them including glow in the dark. We order alot of stuff from them for camp and other activities. We generally pay about $4.50-$5.00 for shirts that are silk screened. They also have wrap around designs and all that stuff. T-shirts are from Hanes. Anyway, would be glad to check into prices and see what kind of deal I could get when we are in that direction.

We also have a button making machine here at our office that are troops use all the time, so if there are too many buttons for Leslie to make, I can help there too.

And, I want to get to WDW so bad, I just can't figure out how I can get all the way across the country between now and Dec. since we have the 10 day cruise to finish paying for with all our kids/grandkids.

Scott-at least you are on a request list! At least you made one step forward before you went backwards again!

Okay, that's my two cents worth this morning!!!

Linda

Just off the phone with DVC MS, and have a reservation at Grand CA for after the cruise. The availability has been released. Now to cancel the HI Express.

YEAH SCOTT!!!

And who says persistence doesn't pay off? I know they just were tired of you calling every day, every hour, and they thought, we better get this guy what he wants. I bet you are the talk of MS!!!!

Linda

LOL Now Linda I wasn't that bad really I wasn't tee hee....:p well maybe...;)

Just a planning nut, My type A minus personality thing. :p

YEPPIE My reservation is valid too.

Scott,

Did you get a confirm # that began with 382 and told that your resv # will be different when you get you resv in the mail in 7-10 days?

:earsboy:

Yep a 382 number, didn't say anything about a change when received in 7-10 days.

The 382 number is a confirmation on the DVC Side and then another number will be on the letter you receive in 7-10 days from Disneyland. That was told to me by the agent I talked with. Everything is ok though. We have reservations and should be very happy.

:earsboy: Scott :earsboy:

Scott how many points does it take to stay at GC.
for the night we get off and sunday we fly home on Monday
would really like to stay there.....
Thanks peter

Running out of points and if we want to stay at GC looks
like we better Stay Pop century for the 2 nights before our OCTober Cruise... And the 2 nights after ...

we kinda gave our points to my Brothers Family for a trip this November that we will be going down for a couple of nights.
them 6 nights...
At S/S right now wait list for Boardwalk....or beach Club...

Hmmm just thinking out loud , Maybe Scott and lynn have extra points they dont WANT... lol peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter