20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
EpcotKilterFan said:
Ok..so what song is everyone hearing :)

LOL! It is O' Canada my home in Epcot

DEbbie

Debbie, I'm hearing the same song!

Robin

Right now we are trying for find Harbor Cruise and Scenic Drive

Robin

moocow35 said:
Right now we are trying for find Harbor Cruise and Scenic Drive

Robin

Well that is one we want....

What about Curacao - highlights tour with show

Acapulco highlights tour

Well, Hmmm....I am putting all my trust into Manny. His supervisor told him to get all my information and he will call me back!

So once you guys are done, who's going to post what they selected? I have looked over the list and still can't decide

Okay, update....Manny just called me back, and said "they got them in there" That was quick, and I am impressed. Now if I just go into work tomorrow and find the faxed confirmation. :confused3

Curacao - Hato Caves and Landhouse Bloemhof 8:45am
Acapulco - El Mercado & Cliff Divers Experience 10:00am
Cabo - Harbor Cruise & Scenic Drive 8:45am

Nothing in Mazatlan got me excited. We'll just "wing" it!

How is everyone else doing?

Robin (aka Brunhilda Pink Toe pirate:

Hi, I'm on the return trip and was wondering if anyone wants to pin trade an outbound pin for a return trip pin.

Please PM me if interested

have an amazing trip :banana:

Well I just got off the phone with Shelby. I got the tours that I wanted for Curacao & Acapulco but the Mazatlan City Tour & Coastal Highlights Tour in Cabo San Lucas are showing as sold out. She even checked with her supervisor. Oh well....I changed my Cabo choice to the Habour Cruise and Scenic Drive. Shelby told me to keep calling back because people do change their minds. She said the excursions that are selling out quickly are the ones that are for golf, horsebackriding or city tours.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all my new DIS friends get the excursions they want.

Elaine

Thanks for the info, Lynda! Why didn't I ask you to begin with?!? :confused3

So, what you're saying is: who knows?!?!? :goodvibes

My relaxation self is fighting with my planning self anyway! I knew going into this that we would only be doing thngs Etta can do. But I"m not sure I can do 2 weeks of relaxing!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks for the info, I'm know you've put up with far more than I would guess.
Kelli

Notice about the Papagayo River Rafting Adventure. I was told that this excursion will only be sold on board and only if the river level is high enough. If anyone gets different information please post!

Ken

Well Dawn-Marie helped me out. She said that they are all in there, but having a hard time printing them out. :rolleyes: So I may not get the fax until tomorrow.

She also said that there are alot of calls waiting :rotfl2: I said... well I know :rotfl2:

We got:

Curacao - Highlights Tour w/ Folkloric Shoe - 8:50 am
Acapulco - Highlights Tour
Cabo - Harbor Cruise & Scenic Drive

I am feeling sorry for Scott and those that will not be on the thread over the weekend...... LOTS of pages

Sorry Linda :guilty: for sharing our good fortunes and you have to wait :guilty:

One thing off the list!!
Debbie

Here is what we are doing at this point (not much really):

CC - Watercraft Tour @ 9:45
Curacao - Dive Tour @ 8:15

Shari wants to do the Papagayo River Rafting Adventure, but as I said in the prior post, we were told that it would only be book onboard and only if the river had enough water.

Ken

Ken

You were right.. Joan informed me the email will not go through until tomorrow so I was able to booked the excursions now.. and they confirm the REAS package I will be getting a phone call about 30 days out..

Liz

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter