20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got in early. Got everything. When I was talking to the cast member, there was no one in que, then 20 seconds later, BAMMMM, tons of people. She started laughing. I had warned her what would happen , but it just wasn't yet. City tour, Curacao. Stone Island( they said it shows horses that you can get with no posted age limit) , Cliff divers, Don't remember the last as it is a jumble.
Bill :earseek:

EpcotKilterFan said:
Well Dawn-Marie helped me out. She said that they are all in there, but having a hard time printing them out. :rolleyes: So I may not get the fax until tomorrow.

She also said that there are alot of calls waiting :rotfl2: I said... well I know :rotfl2:

We got:

Curacao - Highlights Tour w/ Folkloric Shoe - 8:50 am
Acapulco - Highlights Tour
Cabo - Harbor Cruise & Scenic Drive

I am feeling sorry for Scott and those that will not be on the thread over the weekend...... LOTS of pages

Sorry Linda :guilty: for sharing our good fortunes and you have to wait :guilty:

One thing off the list!!
Debbie

Hi Debbie

It looks like my Mom & I will be joining you on the Acapulco Highlights Tour and The Harbour Cruise & Scenic Drive in Cabo San Lucas.

I'm so excited - I can't wait!!!!!! only 90 more days!!!!!!!!!

Elaine

Sunday Evening Edition

What's Going On.

:fish: Precruise Going On's :fish:

IMPORTANT...
To make sure we get our pins in time for the cruise, I will need to get the payment to Susan by 3/14 the latest. Ideally, we should have the order cut off on 2/14, which would give everyone 3 weeks to get the payment to me. We can extend that by a week, as I am padding this to leave no room for errors. I figure I need the payment by 3/7. Susan says she needs the payment by 3/14, and will order by 4/1, so we will have our pins by 4/29 (this leaves only a 2 week window for error) Once we cut off the orders, I will contact Susan with our total, and then she will get the pricing. I will PM everyone as well as post the price. Initially, I was going to just purchase them, and collect when I pass them out

Recap: Order cut off by 2/14 - 2/21
Payment to me by 3/7
Payment to Susan by 3/14
Susan will order and pay by 4/1
Pins delivered to me by 4/2

Robin (aka Brunhilda Pink Toe )

Moocow35 = Pins for the Cruise, will be a limited edition Design, To be Designed By.
Ivanova / Susan / Dh/ David , of The Ship Of Fools Thread .
Pin cost per Pin is about $2.50
Pins will be given out at the terminal and on the ship.. unless other arrangements are made. The Official design Click here Click Here to PM

VideoGal1 = Extra pins available for latecomers, Click Here to PM

Kellib36 = Extra pins available for latecomers, Click Here to PM
After Deadline has passed..

NEW

Hygiene99 = Medallions List, To be the same design as the pin to be put on a key chain or worn at the end of a lanyard..?????
Cost $3.00 +- Same Rules as above with the pin apply..final price depends on amount . Please email, Hygiene99@aol.com Click Here to PM I Will Not Go Back thru the posts....let em rip.

Recap: Order cut off by 2/21
Payment to me by 3/7
Payment to Susan by 3/14
Susan will order and pay by 4/1
Medallions, delivered to me by 4/29
Paypal Address... to be provided.. We have to reach 100 medallions for an order PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME With Amounts as im not Going back

AKA TigfanJeff & Jenkatt..

Jeff & Jen = WEBSITE, With list of people Going and Photo's The Master List
If You wish to be added you may Email your info to. Info for The Master List.

Jeff & Jen = Door Magnets gift to all..See Them Here

Jeff & Jen =See where we are Stayying Click here .

Jeff & Jen = T Shirt Design's
The t shirt designs, you can order them off cafe press at your convience. There are two designs, the second one was made by TDC Nala (Catherine)
Design # 1 Canal Cruise
Design # 2 Repo Cruise

TikiGirl = CAFE PRESS $5.00 OFF Coupon..
USE THIS CODE ( BEANSMUTTON )
No idea how long it will be good for but it worked for me.

Cotomom = Iron On Patches, Design of Patch to be the same as pin Design.. Cost $2-$3 Buck each.Click Here to PM

Scott H. = Precruise Get Together Saratoga Springs Resort BYOB 5/13/05
Friday. Click Here to PM
Time to be annouced, Subject to change !!

VideoGal1 = 5/13/04 Airport Hyatt Dinner Meet .Click Here to PM
Meet in lobby about 6 pm..

Bonzie1 = Has submitted 2 Great Design's that you may wish to use.
At your own Risk for whatever ...here is a link for that.Design # 1
The more friendly version that will not step on Disney's copyrights.
Design # 2

Q's My Princess = List of Pirate Names. Click Here to PM Alot of folks Dressing up for the pirate deck party..Get Pirate Name here pirate:

Seaulater = Linked Dining Main Seating
1. PM me with your names, stateroom number and reservation number.
2. Cut-off date for requests-February 28, 2005 at 5 p.m. MST.
3. I will fax request to DCL asking that our whole "family" be linked.
Click Here to PM
EXCEPTIONS: (We've always got to have those!)

1. If you are wait listed for the main dining you will probably not know by February 28 that you have been put on main. However, please check on the 28th with DCL just in case your waitlist has come through.

2. Once your waitlist has come through (even after the February 28 date), PM me and I will call DCL and get you linked with the group.

Any questions, send me off a PM and I'll respond. Remember I need your confirmation number!

DVC Minnie = Linked Dining Late Seating
1. PM DVC Minnie with your names, stateroom number and reservation number.
2. Cut-off date for requests-February 28, 2005 at 5 p.m. MST.
3. DVC Minnie will fax request asking for our whole "family" of late diners to be linked.Click Here to PM
EXCEPTIONS: (We've always got to have those!)

1. If you are wait listed for the main dining you will probably not know by February 28 that you have been put on main. AT THIS POINT IF YOU ARE WAITLISTED FOR MAIN DO NOT PM DVC MINNIE TO BE PUT ON THE LATE DINING LINKING YOU WITH ALL THE OTHER LATE DINERS!

What's Happening Onboard :cool1:

Disneydreamer8 = Sailaway Party List.Click Here to PM
2 meets scheduled one at 3pm and of course deck 10 as
as the ship leaves the port..

ShellofclearH20 = Bringing a Special Surprise to sail-away party.

Hygiene99 = Surprise at Sailaway party 5:15 pm

TADsMommy = Bringing surprises for everyone at both the 3pm and the sailaway parties.

Moocow35 = working on a little surprise..

First Timers = Will be bringing gifts to share at the sail aways and special
plastic wine glasses for the wine tasting party.

VideoGal1 & Cash = Sailaway goodies that will be keyed to stateroom numbers. From The Master List..
all GTY Status folks should add Room #'s asap.

Mickey & Joshnut = For the sailaway gifts - I'm making special customized lifesavers wrappers.

BriSully = Button duty To Be handed out at terminal and onboard.
Will Soon start a list for those interested.

Karaeric, AZpirates, Seaulater, Kpros / Spros, DisneyPinDiva, Scott H., Hygiene99 and WebmasterRegina. = Name Badge / Lanyard Give Away.

But there is a catch. Since we will need to know everyones name and the names of those traveling with you, We are going to use the list on Jeff and Jen's web page - you know, this one: The Master List

So - if you want to be included in the name badge/lanyard give away, make sure that your information is complete on tiggerfan Jeffs master list.

Kellib36 = Glow necklaces As Sailaway gift. to be used on one
of the dark nights! Another reason to be on the list Mentioned above..

Karaeric = Wine tasting, Sponsored By : Dreams Unlimited. :drinking1
BYOW location to be announced.Folks are Bringing Regional Wines and there favorites for others to taste. Click Here to PM

Wine tasting: Have questions about how wine is made or why 2 chardonays can taste so different? Send me all your questions about wine and we'll have a special wine making presentation during our tasting event.Click Here to PM

Tink33 = Walks around the deck, workout in the gym, swimming, dancing at the deck parties - every bit of exercise means more chocolate souffle. And I will think of a reward program for those that join us. pm if intrested. All levels of fitness are welcome. Official Name of Group.
Ready to Exercise Phor Overindulging.. :banana: .Click Here to PM

Karaeric = TAG: If you would like to play, please PM Kara your stateroom # and names. If you don't yet have a cabin #, send it as soon as you get it.Click Here to PM

Danicaw = High tea list ..please PM, with your info we will need a head count
so reservations can be made on the ship , may have to be split into several groups.Click Here to PM

Seaulater = Donald (DUCKY) WILLIAMS, Pin and Card Presentation :smooth:

The extra pin I ordered was to give to Don "Ducky" Williams from his "Friends and Family" from the Disney Boards.
I thought I would do a card and get as many people as possible to sign and give it to him with the pin as a token of appreciation. He really does go above and beyond...... should give 2 pins Hygiene99 will Supply 2nd..

Seaulater = Palo Brunch Sat. or Sun. May 21 or 22 at 10 a.m. limited space Full

kellib36 = Also planning Palo brunch TBA..Click Here to PM

Seaulater =Scrapbook Meet.Click Here to PM

Bettemom = Scrapbook Gift Exchange, scrapbook Meet ?Click Here to PM

NEW

Bettemom = Counted Cross Stitch Class, Learning Kit to be provided. Click Here to PM

ImprovGal = Coming soon to an "at sea" day near you -- "Cruise Line Is It Anyway? (Improviseational Comedy)" :rotfl:
I know this will come as a complete surprise to everyone, but one of my interests is improv comedy. Since DCL took the improv out of Off-Beat, it's up to us to bring improv back to the Magic. So, I'll be "hosting" some improv games on one of the at sea days TBD. Anyone interested? No experience necessary. It's just for fun. Audience members needed, too, but a minimum drink requirement may be imposed to enhance the comedic value of participants. Must be 18 or older to participate. Some restrictions may apply. Offer valid in 49 U.S. States. Sorry, Tennessee!

Hygiene99 = Group photo, Will arrange for Disney Photographer on a Sea day
Probably in Atrium Area. If You are on Jeff and Jen's list, you Will be
contacted on the ship if room # provided .

BobandLee = The Great hammock Race at Castaway Cay Click Here to PM Head starts to be given Space is limited .

Scott H. = Castaway Cay Snorkle meet Adult Beach. Click Here to PM
And Dont for get the Sun Screen.. :sunny:

Tap & Dap = In charge of contacting DCL.. and letting them know
there are 250 Dis board frustrated Cruisers that want to know
What the Heck is going on... :teeth:

What Is Happening After Our Cruise Has Ended.

Scott H. = Transportation to G/C Resort. From the ship space is limited
pm for info. FULL Van.

Rcostello1 = Fantasmic Private Viewing.[/SIZE] At Disneyland on the Saturday :earseek:
you arrive Space is limited to 21 TBA Cost $53.00 Desert Buffett..Click Here to PM

Videogal1 = The Price Is Right. Trip See a taping of the Show Date and time TBA Click Here to PM

Just Some thought's

Some folks are staying at 2 of the most stayed at resorts at the Port
Ron Jons and the Radisson, no official meets have been Set up as of yet but Look for folks all day around the pool area's also several others at the Airport hyatt and plans are in works.

Some Other Tid Bit's. Of Info

PASSPORTS = Strongly suggested By Disney Cruise Line....
Debark in Ca. will Be easier For those with.
Here is a link you can get the application here have it all filled out the go to your local Post office that may offer this service..http://travel.state.gov/

5/14/05
Space shuttle launch at 4:11 pm, may change..
Also traffic could Be Heavy Getting to the port if you plan to drive allow extra time Locals are also planning on Leaving early so that tells you something..

We Also Feel strongly that the Route is going to be Altered..
IN Some way ? :genie:

Donald Ducky Williams, will be onboard and we will recieve 2 Lithographs
1 for going on the cruise and one for going thru the canal.
This has been said on other cruises by DDW ..

Canal Party = All seas travel, is hosting a party in the Roy Suite the day of the Canal crossing . for its customers. You can do better than that.. LOL

Return Cruisers Gift = it is rumored that there is a new gift not a beach towel as on past Cruise's .. Will we get it I Think So ?

The Disclaimer

It is not Mandatory that you bring something for everybody, we all understand.. People do what they can with what they have .. This Maybe a trip of a Lifetime.

Please feel Free to Stop by at any of the events with or without something for People on the cruise.. Meeting you would Be the Best Gift Of All..
Im sure I speak For All on this Thread. Come on be part of the fun ...
We did not know of all this on our first cruise and Got welcomed by everyone. Reguardless. Dont miss out. 05/14/05 Repo Cruise Thread..

Will keep updated for the next 85 days.
Have something you would like to Share .. Click Here to PM
us or email us @ Hygiene99@aol.com

:cloud9: Thank you Very much...

Mickey&JoshNut said:
Hi Debbie

It looks like my Mom & I will be joining you on the Acapulco Highlights Tour and The Harbour Cruise & Scenic Drive in Cabo San Lucas.

I'm so excited - I can't wait!!!!!! only 90 more days!!!!!!!!!

Elaine

Aimee and I will be joining both of you on the Harbor Cruise! How fun to have some "friends" on the tour. I am very excited also!

Robin

Just wondering....is anyone else booked for the 8:10 am Discover Curacao Island Tour????

Elaine

after hanging on to the phone and hearing all the nice music ( it would be cheaper to download from itunes!) we got what we requested...
the jetskis in cc, the mercado and cliff divers in acapulco and the mexican ranch in mazatlan. nothing really took our interest in cabo so my wifes going shopping,I suppose I will have to go too. :moped:

Oh nutz! The El Mercado/Cliff Divers was the one that I couldn't get because it "wasn't in their system". I'm back on the phone :confused3

Thanks to Mohammad we got most of what we wanted: :cheer2:

Castaway Cay: Getaway Package, Banana Boat Ride @ 10:00am, Eco Tour @ 1:00pm (double)
Curacao: Spanish Water Snorkeling @ 12:20pm
Cabo San Lucas: Snorkel & Sail Fiesta @ 9:15am

Could not yet book the following: :sad2:

Castaway Cay: Eco Tour (singles)
Acapulco: La Roqueta Snorkeling

Well, it's back to bed for me ... 5:45am wake up was a bit too early for this westcoaster!! I'll be calling again tomorrow morning. Good luck to everyone!! :goodvibes

Karen

PHEW! Got the El Mercado/Cliff Divers. Thanks for letting me know that they glitch got unglitched.

We also have the Eco Tour (Personal Watercraft) at Castaway Cay, and the Land's End Coastal Cruise. We'll wing it in Curacao and Mazatlan. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Glad that's set. pirate:

Well, I didn't get around to calling until about 1/2 hour ago but I was able to get everything I was looking for (or at least I was told I was booked into the stuff I wanted).

Curacao: Highlights Tour with Folkloric Show
Acapulco: Cultural Walking Tour
Cabo San Lucas: Coastal Highlights Tour
Mazatlan: Old Mazatlan Walking Tour

It almost makes up for the shrieks of pain emitted by my Visa card on Thursday when I paid my balance. :)

Improvgal....

I tried to book the Old Mazatlan Walking Tour and was told it was not available for booking....Do you recall who you spoke to??? I was advised to call back tomorrow morning at 8 am to check on availability on this tour.

Elaine

Call back Elaine. They are having problems but they have ways to get around it. Just tell them that you saw on the internet that others have been able to get it booked today.

ImprovGal said:
Curacao: Highlights Tour with Folkloric Show
Acapulco: Cultural Walking Tour
Cabo San Lucas: Coastal Highlights Tour
Mazatlan: Old Mazatlan Walking Tour

Sounds like a great time, Amy!! I know what you mean about your Visa....Keith says ours is hemorraghing red ink.....little does he know.... :rotfl: Its only gonna get worse for a few weeks!! :rolleyes: At least March and April will be gentle....just gotta get past this next weekend......

Sunday AM Iron on Patch update:

spros 8
Scott H 6
Q's My Princess 6
videogal1 5
moocow35 6
epcotkilterfan 2
myfairygodmother 4
tap&dap 6
jenkatt 2
bettemom 8
brisully 2
littlekid58 6
seaulater 4
bonzie1 8
Janis 2
cotomom 10
TADsMommy 5
Mickey&JoshNut 4
kellib36 10
3Dan 6
first timers 4
nyccajun 10
wrabitdad 2
maleficent59 3

Total so far is 129 Anyone else interested? If so pm, or post here.

Thanks! Kendra :Pinkbounc

Here's my excursion list:

Curacao: Spanish Water Snorkel Tour 8:20 am
Acapulco: Dolphin Swim Adventure
Cabo: Santa Maria Sail and Snorkel 9 am

Anyone else joining me?

Thinkn we'll be doing Mazatlan's Stone Island on our own. You can take the ferry for $1 each and sit at the beach for free! Will look for a banana boat or something fun for the kids....

Thanks for telling me to call back. I called back and was able to get the tours I originally wanted but was told they were not available.

My new "revised" excursion list is:

Curacao - Discover Curacao Island Tour (8:10 am)
Acapulco - Acapulco Highlights Tour (11:15 am)
Mazatlan - Mazatlan City Tour & Folkoric Show (8:30 am)
Cabo San Lucas - Coastal Highlights Tour (7:55 am)

I decided to change our Cabo excursion because my Mom expressed some reservations about going on a catamaran.

Thanks again for advising me to call back and to say that others were able to book things today. It seems that the supervisors are able to book things that the phone agents are not.

Yippeeeeee!!!! Only 90 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elaine

This is what we booked.

Curacao 8:10 Discover Curacao Island Tour
Acapulco 10:00 El Mercado and Cliff Diver Experience
Mazaltan 9:15 Tequilla Saddles and Huarachas
Cabo San Lucas 8:20 Santa Maria Sail & Snorkel

I did have trouble trying to book the El Mercado and Cliff Diver but Mary the supervisor called me back and said it was taken care of for us.

Liz

Well we got through... not everything we wanted, but... Lots of what we did!

Castaway Cay - Eco Tour 10:30am (Thanks Regina!)
Curacao - Outback Adventure - 8:30am
Acapulco - Acapulco Highlights Tour - 11:15am
Mazatlan - Sierra Madre Tour - 8:45am
Cabo San Lucas - Coastal Highlights Tour - 7:55am, Lands End Coastal Cruise - 1:15pm (they said I would have to only pick one due to overlap... but I told them to keep them both booked)

I spoke to a CM named Will, who will be joining us on the cruise. I asked for more info on EVERYTHING, but he said DCL hasn't even told the CMs anything. I told him about out thread. Hopefully he'll join us on the boards! :goodvibes

:cheer2: We got what we wanted (almost)!!!

Castaway: on our own, snorkelling with Scott and crew
Curacao: SCUBA
Acapulco: Wanted river rafting...not sure I'm patient enough to wait to book on board...
Mazatlan: Sierra Madre Tour
Cabo: on our own, nothing grabbed us and we've been before.

Happy Sunday all!

TADsMommy said:
Thanks to Mohammad we got most of what we wanted: :cheer2:

Castaway Cay: Getaway Package, Banana Boat Ride @ 10:00am, Eco Tour @ 1:00pm (double)

Could not yet book the following: :sad2:

Castaway Cay: Eco Tour (singles)

Karen

Karen, Why couldn't you book the single Eco Tour? What did they say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter