20041009 - 10/9/04 - Western

traycie and Suzyfly: There is a new Touchstone (disney division www.touchstonepictures.com ) film coming out October 1st called Ladder 49. It stars John Travolta and has been getting excellent reviews. I hope they add it to our offerings as I'm sure my DH would enjoy this movie.

Jennifer

Just called Missy at Ron Jons.

They did sustain more water damage do to MEAN Jeanne. They are currently closed and could not tell me at the present time whether they would/could be re-open by the 7th of Oct (We have reservations there from 10/7 until 10/9). They should know status in a day or 2...just thought I'd let you all know in case anyone else still has reservations there.

Time to work on Plan B... just in case.

Jennifer

NO MORE HURRICANES PLEASE

looks like a sold out cruise. I've been watching availability and now I find only 3 cat 4 rooms open. All else gone. So much for any upgrades at the pier.

anyone remember where the dismeet is on sailaway, can't recall and don't want to reread 60 pages :-)

3 more sleeps to go

Jeff getting your jellybabies today :-)

How do you get on the list of who's going?

Also I decided at last minute to dress as a pirate for the Pirates in the Caribbean party. I wasn't going to originally as when I do I sometimes get confused for being a CM, but I hear other guests will so I can't resist. I really didn't need that formal outfit anyway and my boots will go with my shorts.pirate:

Wayne flying British Midland to Chicago then US ? to MCO , last night in work 3 hours to go then i'm officially on vacation YIPEEEEEEEEE

for pirate night i've got short jeans a blue stripy top , i'll add a patch and bandana and i'm done, slap my thighs i'll be pirate happy :-) pirate:

Traycie
Have you used them before? we used them last year don't know if I told you. Went via Washington. IMHO best transatlantic flights on the market. Service, food, entertainment all v.good. Tried to book them again this year but they were £500/ seat compared to AA also thru Chicago at £295.
I have still 6 more work days:(
DW only has 2 and half work days.
Wayne

Hi Wayne, used them twice, great both times, paid just over £1000 for 3 adult seats - spen at 13 is now adult :-(

Traycie, who did you use to book seats? never saw them so low this year. Taken the easy option for next Oct, booked with Virgin, direct flights including 3 weeks hotel for £550 each.
Wayne

wanted virgin as get 10% off prices were extorionate ? , booked with flightsavers/ faresavers through thomas cook in april. thats a fab price for next year though.

anyone staying at the Best Western airport in on the Friday night before?

Can't believe that its only a week away now! :Pinkbounc

Hello everyone - I am so excited to get caught back up. I just got my phone turned back on but I can't complain since I have electric and a lot of people here still dont. My family is safe and my house is still standing so life is good. Has anyone heard if Ron Jons is opening? I really want to stay here but I'm scared to hold on to the reservation and then receive a phone call two days before saying they cant open. If they arent open by the 5 day out mark I might cancel and go with AKL. I finally unpacked from the evacuation so I can pack for vacation!! I really am a professional packer by now.:crazy:

Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter