2/28/04 Magic Western...anyone onboard?

Hi all, I just found you. We will be on the Magic for the 28th as well. Coming from cold Maine, we can't wait!! We have a DS whose almost 5 and a DS whose 15 months. Looks like all the kids are older so far. We don't have our docs but hope they will come soon.

See you on the high seas!

Woohoo!! Only 4 weeks to go!

I will be traveling with my mom and dad and my 3-year old daughter. Poor hubby was originally scheduled to come, but work and school obligations are going to keep him from coming along:(

I am so sad for him! There's no way I would let work stand in the way of my disney cruise:p

:jumping1:

I don't care if the Super Bowl is on right now... (0-0 at the end of the first) All we can think about is the Disney Cruise!!! :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Maybe it's because it's our first Disney cruise... Maybe it's because it's our first cruise... Maybe it's because it's been a very cold winter in Michigan. (It's been so cold, that we decided to do the cruise instead of our normal trip to Fairbanks, Alaska to see the northern lights!):scared1:

Is anyone else out there watching the Super Bowl, but thinking about THE cruise!?!

For those of you who have been on the Disney Cruise before... Maybe you could share your favorite things to do/see on the cruise -- or your favorite things that few seem to know about on the cruise... :earseek:

:duck: Look out! We're almost there!!!!

hey im kinda watching the superbowl but deff thinking of the cruise! haha independence day is on fox! im 14 so my fav thing on the cruise would probally be to hang out with some other kids my age.

:bounce: Go Patriots!!! Yes I am also watching Super Bowl but thinking warm, warm, warm - i AM TIRED OF BEING CHILLED. Being in the hockey rink this afternoon did not help either. 27 days to go!!:Pinkbounc :wave2: :wave: :bounce:

Originally posted by macker
Who won the game??????????

I know! I was expecting a ribbin' from you over that.

At least it was a good Super Bowl for a change.

Sam

In another universe... And you're right, it was nice that it was a good game for a change.

Feb. 28th is not getting here fast enough!!!!

Here's my impatient dance...

:Pinkbounc

"I want to go now" I want to go now" I want to go now"...

Speaking of the Super Bowl, did anyone catch Janet's tribute to her brother Michael? I think she was saying "What a boob!". :hyper:

Sam

Since this is our first cruise...

When is the BEST time to buy your cruise? (How far ahead of time?) Do the "better rates" apply to all of the rooms or only some of the rooms?

We're so psyched and expected to like the first cruise so much, that we are starting to plan our 2nd one!!

:boat:

PS - what is the vB Code for?
PS2 - How do I get one of those countdown clocks to appear in future messages?

::MinnieMo I can appreciate your excitedness -- this will be my 5th cruise and 1st DCL and I am being rather impatient for the 28th to arrive!! I LOVE TO CRUISE! See everyone then.:Pinkbounc :tongue:

Count me and my family in.Booked 2-11-03,it's been a long time coming.Staying in 6128,friends staying in 6147.Sorry to hear about ya'lls weather up there.I live on the west coast of Florida.Today it was about 75F,tomorrow it's gonna be around 80F:smooth: There's 4 adults a 2 4yo's in our party.If anyone sees a big goofy looking dude:crazy: and beautiful blonde:bride: by his side that will be me.Mike

Welcome aboard, Mailman028! We're in 6641, close to your friends' cabin.

Your weather sounds amazing - only 24 more days until we're sharing it with you:Pinkbounc

It's been a day full of snow, ice, freezing rain, and then more snow. The driveway has now been cleared, the snowfort and snowmen have been made, and I taught DD6 the proper way to make a snowball.

I'm ready for our cruise.
Now.

3things...you might want to look into booking while aboard ship. You will find there are early booking savings, and shipboard credit. Recently, I've heard about discounts as well.

The snow is still dripping from my hair.
Did I mention I'm ready for our cruise...now.

Boy I hear that Plutospup::yes:: ! We've had three all-day sledding trips with bon fires, snowball fights, and all that great fun. We've had two months of snow so far and only one week of it was above freezing!

But I'm through thinking snow. I'm thinking sun and sand and the next three weeks can't go by quickly enough.:hyper:

:earsgirl: :wave2: :yo-yo: :Pinkbounc I too am ready for the sun and fun!!! Snow overnight - looks like 6 inches or so of wet snow!! Temp. today is way above freezing for first time in over a month. Glad to have the sub-zero temps behind us (for rest of winter I hope). Have not rec'd docs as yet but have found out about our flight down which is good - arrive late afternoon on Fri. so will have time to start soaking up the sun!!

Yesterday was our first day above freezing (by 1 degree) in a month! As a result, the snow changed to freezing rain/rain and when temperatures plunged overnight again it's turned everything (walkway/driveway/roads) into a lovely skating rink! I slip-slid my way to work this morning.

I want to go on the cruise NOW!!!!!

I am so looking forward to being there - I've drawn up all my tentative plans for Palo, spa, times at the Club for my 7 yr old DD and started deciding on clothes to take.

The waiting continues ...

A few current weather facts while we pass the days waiting for 2/28.....

Grand Cayman Current conditions
Temperature: 28 degrees Celsius / 82.4 degrees Fahrenheit.
Current skies: P/SUNNY
Relative humidity: 65%
Barometric pressure: 101.70 millibars.

76590.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter