2/28/04 Magic Western...anyone onboard?

hey thanks alot! I had it booked for the last cruise but we didnt get to go to the island. The winds and waves were to big to dock. but disney did a great job having stuff for everyone to do!

I see that people have started receiving their docs for the 2-21 cruise!! That means that our docs should start arriving soon!!!

YAHOO!!!! Just one step closer to warmer climates(high temp for today below zero AGAIN)!!!!!:crazy2:

I can't wait to escape the deep-freeze we're in up here! Our current temp is -22, with a wind-chill of -35 degrees!!!!!

2/28 can't come quickly enough for me - I'm really looking forward to doing the happy-doc dance:Pinkbounc

...It should be soon! In the meantime, throw another log on the fire.

Thanks, Plutospup ...

No way we're using our fireplace, though! The downdraft is waaaay too cold for me!

We've now got "lake-effect" snow rapidly accumulating (as if the deep-freeze wasn't enough!) We'll be the family wearing t-shirts and shorts even if it's only 50 degrees in Florida!

:wave2:

Dec '02 we were at WDW's Wilderness Lodge. Early one morning I got awake, put on my swimsuit and went out to the pool. When I saw the woman cleaning the pool we both stared at each other...I was wearing swimsuit & t-shirt...she was wearing a parka, gloves, & hat. It was 41 F. I decided to bypass the pool, and went straight to the hottub!

For those who are arriving in the Port Canaveral area the day before the cruise, an Atlas rocket is being launched. KSC has not announced a launch time, except that it will be 2/27. It's not the shuttle, but should still be a thrill.

Thanks for the heads up on the launch--that would be great to see!! Our air reservations are through DCL so hopefully they put us on an early enough flight to see the rocket launch. I've read somewhere on the boards that DCL puts cruisers on later flights when they travel the day before since it isn't necessary to get there so early!! I hope that's wrong--I was planning for some poolside relaxation Fri. pm!!!:sunny:

Thanks Plutospup, that would be fun to see. We won't make it to Port Canaveral until sixish unfortunately.

:bounce:
OUR DOCUMENTS ARRIVED 8:30 PM LAST NIGHT
BY UPS - WE HAD TO SIGN FOR THEM. NOW WE
ARE REALLY EXCITED:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
SEE YOU ALL ONBOARD::yes::

Yeah! :hyper:

We'll be watching for that big brown truck!

Meanwhile we'll be doing the doc dance for you :cool1:

Another one! Congrats Yamahaboy.
Our's will be coming soon, then it might seem like it will really happen. :hyper:

Can us last minute planners join in?

My wife and I will be on the 2/28 sailing for our 9th anniversary. My kids - 2 boys - are going to spend quality time with their nana. :teeth:

This will be my 2nd cruise ever, both with DCL, and my 1st ever 7 nighter.

I just booked it today. No room assignment; had to take a GTY. No worries, I'll be on a cruise!

Sam

Originally posted by plutospup
Yeah!!! The docs have arrived!

Welcome aboard Smchan!

Gosh, you guys are receiving your docs, and I just now made my reservations. Something seems wrong about that!

Per Disney's web site, I'll find out my cabin assignment when I check-in. Do they really take that long to assign the GTY rooms?

Sam

THIS IS AWESOMEEE.....we looked at the tickets and weve been upgraded from cat 8 to 5!!!! we couldnt belive it!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc My docs are almost in my possession!:Pinkbounc

Fed Ex attempted delivery twice today but didn't leave them without a signature. I can pick them up at the Fed Ex office in the morning! Different drivers - different rules; our aunt and uncle's docs were left on the front porch with no signature - but who cares -

:bounce: :Pinkbounc I'm doing the happy doc dance:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Congrats on the awesome upgrade, yamahaboy!:sunny:

Welcome aboard, smchan!:wave2: We have a 7 yr old DD coming with us for our 10th anniversary trip. Looking forward to meeting you onboard!:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter