2/28/04 Magic Western...anyone onboard?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by jbix00, Apr 28, 2003.

1. jbix00

jbix00 Go Patriots!

Our very first cruise, myself, wife, 2 daughters (7 & 13) on the Magic 2/28/04 Western cruise. Any others out there?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. momofofo22

momofofo22 Guest

Yes, we are on the same cruise.

DH, me and my two DD's 15 and 13. Your oldest will be in common ground with my two DD'S.

It is our second cruise.

4. jbix00

jbix00 Go Patriots!

Jeez...there's gotta be more than this on the 2/28/2004 cruise! How we going to have a huge DIS party with only 2 families???

5. plutospup

plutospup <b><font color=f95602>Member of the 'Jambo! WildBu

We just booked last week. All total there will be 9 of us...7 adults, and 2 girls ages 5 & 6.
    Guess I have to change my countdown clock!

6. momofofo22

momofofo22 Guest

Hi Jbix OO,

I received your daughter's e-mail. Tell her that tonight or tomorrow I will send her my daughter's e-mail. She will be able to ask her all the questions she wants and they can know each other before the cruise.

I am happy to see that your are nine on the Magic. We will have a big party and all the crew for us :o)))

7. plutospup

Only 8 more months and we'll be on our way!

8. plutospup

...ok, I promise to change my countdown clock for our 2/28/04 cruise by next month!

9. plutospup

As promised the new countdown timer has been added.

Anyone else on this cruise?

10. totallytigger

totallytigger Mouseketeer

Hi from up north!! We'll see you on the magic--myself, mom, and 10yo daughter. We can barely stand the wait!! :bounce:

11. macker

macker Earning My Ears

2/28/04 will be cruise #5 for me but 1st on DCL. Soooo excited! We'll be escaping snow country by then.:wave:

12. plutospup

Plattsburgh families- Welcome to the DIS!

Won't it be great! While the folks in the Northeast are covered with snow, we'll be cruising the Caribbean.

13. macker

macker Earning My Ears

we are going to attempt to escape the snow by heading down 1 day early! You know how the airlines can be a problem!!

14. plutospup

Airlines a problem? ...especially in bad weather? Honestly, I think our local airport (IPT-Williamsport) closes if there's a hint of a flake of snow in the air.

We like to go down a day early, too. The past two years we stayed at the Radisson. This year we're staying at the Holiday Inn Express. Since there will be four of us in our immediate group, we're renting a van at MCO (Avis). Heaven knows we don't travel light - we'll need that much room for our suitcases!

15. totallytigger

We're staying @ the airport Hyatt(pricey but convenient) and taking the DCL bus to the port Sat am. I know that there are less expensive and faster ways to get to the port but, with this being our 1st Disney cruise, we wanted to experience everything Disney!! :wave: :wave:

16. MadABouttheMouse2000

MadABouttheMouse2000 Earning My Ears

Hi!

We are planning to take this cruise, too, and will be booking tomorrow. Has anyone out there cruised the Magic, and if so, had either a deluxe oceanview or a family-sized room with a verandah? If you have had either, would you opt for it again -- why or why not?

Also, does anyone know whether there are any AP holder codes for discounts on the cruise?

Looking forward to meeting you!

Thanks everyone!:bounce:

17. plutospup

Hi all new DCL cruisers! In addition to this site, you might want to check out the following sites for great tips: www.castawayclub.com and www.dcltribute.com . They are both a wealth of information.

Regarding AP discounts you might check out www.mousesavers.com (DCL cruise section) for discounts. I believe there is an AP Passholder cruise scheduled for January, but I don't know the details.

18. totallytigger

I'm very suprised at the lack of response to this thread!! I thought that February was a very popular time to cruise. I know that school is in session--but it's worth missing a few days for a Disney cruise!!:confused:

19. plutospup

Only 5 more months and we'll be on our way!

20. vacationqueen

vacationqueen Earning My Ears

Count on us too!! Me, hubby and 11 year old daughter.

We are also traveling with five other families. Children aging from 3 - 11. This is our third Disney Cruise!!!!! I am counting down the days.

21. snwwhite

snwwhite Mouseketeer

Count us in too!! Myself, husband and daughter (8 at time of cruise). This is our 3rd Disney cruise, but first time doing the Western route. We can't wait. We need to organize a mini DIS meet on board.