2/15/2013 - 8 Night Western Cruise, Galveston, TX

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Splash Mountain will be closed for refurb until mid-March :sad1:

Yeah, Splash is almost always closed this time of year. And honestly, it has been way too cold when we have gone in February to get all wet anyway, except for rare exceptions. :sick:

Tass said:
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Splash Mountain will be closed for refurb until mid-March :sad1:

Oh no!!! My kids are devistated. Im praying the kali river rapids open back up in time.m looks like it is supposed to but what a bummer!

Got cruise docs today!!! :boat: wdrl - Thanks for the port pics!!!
My formal dress is almost done and I started playing with my FE idea. It went well! PLUS, it is roughly a month til we head to Galveston so I can't resist posting a pic-of-the-day!!!!!! Pirate Night Feb. 2009. My kids are so big now. :(

Jan_Feb2009281.jpg

Elmo2200 - What is included in the cruise documents you received? I got mail from DLC today, but all it was was a little blue folder with one piece of paper basically confirming our booking, and giving us the dates we can go-online to book excursions etc. (which was in November), but I booked this cruise and paid in full months ago, and I already booked the excursions etc. back in November. I'm just wondering what I should be expecting in the mail. :confused3

They don't feature a specific character but there are usually one or two days that they do a big princess meet and greet. I think I saw you have boys though so not sure they would want a shirt for that! LOL! There are characters roaming the ship everywhere! I can't tell you how many times we've just been walking the halls and seen characters just hanging out so make sure you take your camera (and autograph books if you do that) everywhere!

OK, Thanks, that makes it easier for me then. I'll probably just try to get them a couple of cheap Disney shirts with their favourite characters on them from good ole Walmart. You're right, with 3 boys we'll probably be steering clear of the princesses!

Happy Birthday to your little 3 year old! Yay Kid's Club!:banana:

Natalie

Hi!

I'm trying to get info about the FE 4 group, but I'm so new to this that I can't send PM to FloridaFan. What do I need to do?

Hi!

I'm trying to get info about the FE 4 group, but I'm so new to this that I can't send PM to FloridaFan. What do I need to do?

Take a peek at this
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=47172506&postcount=688
Gives you the contact info to E-mail FloridaFun rather than PM. You can't use PM until you have 10 posts.
Right now the 4th group has 10 cabins. I think overall we are at 37 cabins in 4 groups. The first 3 groups are locked and the 4th will be in another week. So you still have a little time to decide. There is a google DOC with all the FEE cabins. FloridaFun can provide you a link.

We also have a Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/202895766512925/

Welcome to the group.
Jeff

OK, I'm becoming way too obsessed with magnets! LOL! I basically eat, look at magnet patterns, and sleep :scared1:

Is there a cure? :badpc:

Elmo2200 - What is included in the cruise documents you received? I got mail from DLC today, but all it was was a little blue folder with one piece of paper basically confirming our booking, and giving us the dates we can go-online to book excursions etc. (which was in November), but I booked this cruise and paid in full months ago, and I already booked the excursions etc. back in November. I'm just wondering what I should be expecting in the mail. :confused3

You should get a nicer envelope containing a spiral bound booklet very soon!!!! It will have your luggage tags and other information.

Luet02 said:
OK, I'm becoming way too obsessed with magnets! LOL! I basically eat, look at magnet patterns, and sleep :scared1:

Is there a cure? :badpc:

Nooooooooo!!! Every time I think I've recovered, I stumble across something else that's cute which starts me looking all over again. At this rate, I may have to decorate our neighbor's doors too! Maybe when the printer runs out of ink ill be ale to stop!

KPetty725 said:
Nooooooooo!!! Every time I think I've recovered, I stumble across something else that's cute which starts me looking all over again. At this rate, I may have to decorate our neighbor's doors too! Maybe when the printer runs out of ink ill be ale to stop!

Feel free to drop any extras off at 8540!
In the mean time you can offer suggestions on where to start with making them! :)

Feel free to drop any extras off at 8540!
In the mean time you can offer suggestions on where to start with making them! :)

I'm overwhelmed!:scared1: I need help too! Please be very specific.

Has anybody used self-laminating pouches? I don't know if our printer will like magnetic pages.

I'm overwhelmed!:scared1: I need help too! Please be very specific.

Has anybody used self-laminating pouches? I don't know if our printer will like magnetic pages.

Here is a link to get you started:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2897587

I recommend scrolling to the bottom of the first post and clicking on the pink Mickey head. This will take you to milliepie's photobucket account. She has TONS of graphics (warning...when I say TONS, I mean that I literally spent 3 days searching through them and didn't see them all :scared1:)! If you look on the left side of the screen (once you're in Photobucket and have entered the password), you will see "show albums and stories". Click that to expand the library folders. If your family members have common names, you can probably find them already made in the "Name Fills" folder. You just download the image and print however you'd like. There are also some blank ones that you can customize yourself. I downloaded those and then opened them in PowerPoint, added my text, and saved the slide as a jpg so it would print as a picture.

I haven't actually made magnets before but I decided that the magnetic paper was cost prohibitive so I just printed on cardstock and am laminating it (free laminating for teachers). I bought a roll of magnetic tape that can be cut to any length and have enlisted my grandmother to add magnets to the back of each one after it's been laminated. :woohoo: I'm also thinking about dropping into Hope Depot and snagging a few of the Disney paint chips which are rumored to be in the shape of Mickey's head. ;)

I hope this at least gets you started! Let me know if you have any questions. It took me a little bit to figure Photobucket out but, once I did, I didn't need anything else! There were SO many I decided to stick to those for this trip. DH is NOT happy with the amount I've been printing lately. I can't imagine why, between the magnets and the FEE gifts! :confused3

Hehe! I finally broke down and bought a cheap laminator, and have started laminating the printed sheets that I have (before the baby wrecks them!)

Now I have to make sure that he stays away from the hot laminator! :eek:

I looked in Millie's photobucket, but I could only see her completed magnets for other people, in which section are the unlabeled ones found? :confused3

My hubby is not impressed either. He keeps giving me dirty looks because I am on the computer, while he's watching the kids after supper. :surfweb:

Natalie

I looked in Millie's photobucket, but I could only see her completed magnets for other people, in which section are the unlabeled ones found? :confused3

Natalie

You've got to kind of dig around. That's what makes it so time consuming. You'll find them randomly in different folders. I couldn't figure out a method to the madness, which is why I spent so long in there. Plus, I was trying to manipulate them myself and my computer graphic skills are like kindergarten level!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter