2/15/2013 - 8 Night Western Cruise, Galveston, TX

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by KPetty725, Feb 14, 2012.

1. tryin

tryin Mouseketeer

A back2back is two separate cruises that you take together. The first trip ends, you disembark and then get back on when things are ready for the second cruise to embark. If you have the same room for both trips, you may not even have to remove anything for the second part of your trip.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. purplepaula

purplepaula Earning My Ears

I booked the same cruise (California not Alaska) YAY
    I didn't book on the cruise never thought I would be able to convince my DH so quickly haha
    Although it is only 5 days, it think it sounds perfect, 3 sea days and the price seemed affordable

4. KPetty725

KPetty725 DIS Veteran

Ooohhhhh!!! That sounds interesting! This might be an idea when we want to cruise longer but don't want to do any port stuff. :) Thanks for the idea!

5. MKCQuilt

MKCQuilt Earning My Ears

On the embroidery design - I got it from http://www.froufroubyheathersue.com/
    - she had the best designs! They ALWAYS stitch out nicely! Plus, she's a fellow DISer! :)

Be forwearned: once you start, it's addicting! Heather has so many fabulous designs! Bonus is that at least she usually has a coupon code![/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for including this link to this site of machine designs!:yay: I'm thrilled! I'm a big machine embroiderer/quilter - but too poor to buy a Brother machine just to do Disney designs. LOL I have a BabyLoc which I love. These designs come in all formats. Yea!! I'm pleased to support a fellow DISer.

6. KPetty725

KPetty725 DIS Veteran

Seriously having withdrawals now. Heard from Betsy today, though, and that reminded me of a funny thing that happened Sunday.

I was helping Sierra (3) pick up her room and we were talking about her different shoes and where she can wear each pair. When she got to her flip flops, she told me that "flip flops are for going to the Goofy pool, the Mickey pool, and to get ice cream". I think she's officially a cruiser! :-)

7. I❤MICKEY

I❤MICKEY DIS Veteran

We did not book on board. I've regretted it since. Today I received our welcome kit to the castaway club. It included a magnet frame picture of the Magic and 10% off coupon for cruises in 2013 & 2014. Now the debate... use our tax return to pay off all our credit card debt or book a Disney cruise. Decisions, decisions.

8. KPetty725

KPetty725 DIS Veteran

Ugh! I'm jealous! We just got hot with an IRS audit. Right now it's looking like our 2014 trip to DL is out of the question. :(

9. dgmommie

dgmommie Mouseketeer

deleted message