2/15/2013 - 8 Night Western Cruise, Galveston, TX

A back2back is two separate cruises that you take together. The first trip ends, you disembark and then get back on when things are ready for the second cruise to embark. If you have the same room for both trips, you may not even have to remove anything for the second part of your trip.

A back2back is two separate cruises that you take together. The first trip ends, you disembark and then get back on when things are ready for the second cruise to embark. If you have the same room for both trips, you may not even have to remove anything for the second part of your trip.

I booked the same cruise (California not Alaska) YAY
I didn't book on the cruise never thought I would be able to convince my DH so quickly haha
Although it is only 5 days, it think it sounds perfect, 3 sea days and the price seemed affordable

tryin said:

Ooohhhhh!!! That sounds interesting! This might be an idea when we want to cruise longer but don't want to do any port stuff. :) Thanks for the idea!

On the embroidery design - I got it from http://www.froufroubyheathersue.com/
- she had the best designs! They ALWAYS stitch out nicely! Plus, she's a fellow DISer! :)

Be forwearned: once you start, it's addicting! Heather has so many fabulous designs! Bonus is that at least she usually has a coupon code![/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for including this link to this site of machine designs!:yay: I'm thrilled! I'm a big machine embroiderer/quilter - but too poor to buy a Brother machine just to do Disney designs. LOL I have a BabyLoc which I love. These designs come in all formats. Yea!! I'm pleased to support a fellow DISer.

Sigh, 3 weeks ago already:(
But there is a ray of hope waaaaay off in the horizon, we just booked the 5 Night on the Wonder sailing next Spring Break 3/30/14 from Miami.

Like a true first time DCL newb, we did not book another cruise on board. I could have just kicked myself for not knowing that we could book a 'dummy' date then move it later when we could sit down with a school calendar and figure out dates that would work. You better believe I'm booking on board next year. 10% savings on a 7nt Fantasy could equal a nice savings, plus the OBC.

Anyway, we booked via COSTCO, and got a 190.00 gift card, which was the best deal I found.

I joined that thread already, I just wish it was not so far away but at least we have plans, and that's half the battle.

Cheers
Jeff

Seriously having withdrawals now. Heard from Betsy today, though, and that reminded me of a funny thing that happened Sunday.

I was helping Sierra (3) pick up her room and we were talking about her different shoes and where she can wear each pair. When she got to her flip flops, she told me that "flip flops are for going to the Goofy pool, the Mickey pool, and to get ice cream". I think she's officially a cruiser! :-)

We did not book on board. I've regretted it since. Today I received our welcome kit to the castaway club. It included a magnet frame picture of the Magic and 10% off coupon for cruises in 2013 & 2014. Now the debate... use our tax return to pay off all our credit card debt or book a Disney cruise. Decisions, decisions.

I❤MICKEY;47988896 said:
We did not book on board. I've regretted it since. Today I received our welcome kit to the castaway club. It included a magnet frame picture of the Magic and 10% off coupon for cruises in 2013 & 2014. Now the debate... use our tax return to pay off all our credit card debt or book a Disney cruise. Decisions, decisions.

Ugh! I'm jealous! We just got hot with an IRS audit. Right now it's looking like our 2014 trip to DL is out of the question. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter