2/15/2013 - 8 Night Western Cruise, Galveston, TX

Here is the blank I found. You can add text as you like. I edited mine in WORD, it was the easiest way for me to do it. If you are having trouble, let me know what you would like on it and I can edit easy enough, then I can just send you the WORD doc you can print from.
Jeff

Love it!!! I'll copy this too, if that's OK? My boys are big into Star Wars!:goofy:

Natalie

Yes, you select a time and a Park as one of your port excursions for February 19. You only book the bus ride to WDW; you can't reserve a return bus or time.

Thanks WDRL and Tass! I mis-understood and was thinking we had to pre-book a return bus. We do have the morning bus already scheduled (6:30am to Epcot). Whew.

Here is the blank I found. You can add text as you like. I edited mine in WORD, it was the easiest way for me to do it. If you are having trouble, let me know what you would like on it and I can edit easy enough, then I can just send you the WORD doc you can print from.
Jeff

Thank you, thank you, thank you Jeff!!! I just love that pic! I'll give the editing a go, and thanks for offering to help if I get stuck.

Love it!!! I'll copy this too, if that's OK? My boys are big into Star Wars!:goofy:

Natalie

Copy away. There are many on the boards that do designs and this was in one of their photobucket files and they all say they are free to share. One designer had over 2300 images, and I only have one magnet sheet left, decisions, decisions.
One file was all Star Wars. I will see if I can find it again and post a link.
Jeff

FSU88 said:
Also - I see IHeartMickey was added to FEE4, is that correct?
Thanks
Jeff

Yes, we've been added to FEE4.

I was stressing about making an extender. I can't sew and didn't want to spend a ton of money buying one from Etsy. I found a thread about inexpensive extenders. There was a recommendation for a three pocket hanger at Ikea for $4.99. I bought some Disney ribbon to personalize it. The whole thing will cost less than $10. I thought I would post about it here in case anyone was trying to find an inexpensive solution.

I am thining that we should close the 4th FEE group on the 22nd of January. That will give everyone in the group 3 weeks to complete their FEE gifts and allow for travel time to Galveston. Please let me know if that is okay with everyone. :)

FloridaFun said:
I am thining that we should close the 4th FEE group on the 22nd of January. That will give everyone in the group 3 weeks to complete their FEE gifts and allow for travel time to Galveston. Please let me know if that is okay with everyone. :)

Sounds great! Really looking forward to getting started!

Sounds good to me!

Thanks,

Natalie

Luet02 said:
Hi again:

Don't mind me,. Does anyone know if the ship has a specific Disney character featured daily? I just wanted to know if I should get character T shirts for the kids to coincide with those days? It will be great to see the Navigators from the Jan 18th cruise! Woo Hoo! :yay:

They don't feature a specific character but there are usually one or two days that they do a big princess meet and greet. I think I saw you have boys though so not sure they would want a shirt for that! LOL! There are characters roaming the ship everywhere! I can't tell you how many times we've just been walking the halls and seen characters just hanging out so make sure you take your camera (and autograph books if you do that) everywhere!

Someone also asked about Port adventures in Key West. We're not booking anything specific because its a shorter day and there wasn't really anything that seemed like my 6- and 3-year-old would enjoy. They would like the train ride but the full tour is too long. We're probably going to just stay on the ship and (hopefully) enjoy a less-crowded pool! :)

Had to share - my littlest DD is 3 today so she is officially old enough for the kids club! Woohoo!!!

Also, since no one else said they requested images from Milliepie for FEE gifts, I'll gladly post the two Texas-related images I found (one I customized with our sail dates) if someone can tell me how to post images directly to the thread. :-) I've printed all my graphics and sent them to my mom to laminate. So excited to decorate the door this year!

We are planning to start at Epcot for a couple of hours and then head to MK for the rest of the day. I hope we can last for the entire day!

This is our plan as well. If we don't get on Soarin' first thing, I'm afraid we won't get on at all! :scared1: So, we're on the 6:30 am bus...:rolleyes1

"I'm new to FE. Our first exposure to this fun activity was on Fantasy last May. I'd like to know more about the size of the group and what is expected before I ask to join. Can you help?

This is our plan as well. If we don't get on Soarin' first thing, I'm afraid we won't get on at all! :scared1: So, we're on the 6:30 am bus...:rolleyes1

We're going to grab FP's for Soarin' first thing, then make a beeline to the new Test Track!!! I'm thinking that will be a lot longer wait at this point. Can't wait to ride it, it looks so Tron-y!! And I'm a giant Tron nerd, lol.

We're on the 6:30 bus too, my mom will head for Soarin' FPs while the rest of us ride TT. That's what's nice about having a non-thrill seeking mom! Sam has also requested Nemo, Turtle Talk, and Spaceship Earth as well, then we'll be hopping to AK and MK last.

FloridaFun:

Thanks, got it! Looks good! Yeah, I thought that there was someone else from Canada (calgaryfam)? that was signing up for FEE #4?

Anyone else from Canada coming? (Come on, I know you're out there!):3dglasses

Natalie

Yes another Canadian here, but we are in FEE #1:)

We're going to grab FP's for Soarin' first thing, then make a beeline to the new Test Track!!! I'm thinking that will be a lot longer wait at this point. Can't wait to ride it, it looks so Tron-y!! And I'm a giant Tron nerd, lol.

I am so excited about the new TT too! I loved the old one, and this is supposed to be even better. ::yes::

SnipsNSnails said:
We're on the 6:30 bus too, my mom will head for Soarin' FPs while the rest of us ride TT. That's what's nice about having a non-thrill seeking mom! Sam has also requested Nemo, Turtle Talk, and Spaceship Earth as well, then we'll be hopping to AK and MK last.

We are going on that bus too. We just went to wdw in oct but tt was closed. So we are only riding tt. Then we are moving on. The kids want to go to all 4 parks. No idea if we will make it but we are going to do our best to hit all the kids favs. Splash m is a must for my kids so fingers crossed for good weather.

We are going on that bus too. We just went to wdw in oct but tt was closed. So we are only riding tt. Then we are moving on. The kids want to go to all 4 parks. No idea if we will make it but we are going to do our best to hit all the kids favs. Splash m is a must for my kids so fingers crossed for good weather.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Splash Mountain will be closed for refurb until mid-March :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter