2/07/2013 4 - Night Bahamian Cruise, Miami FL on Wonder

Hi all,

Do we have any first time cruisers on here? We will be doing a B2B (Feb. 2 - 5 night and then Feb. 7 - 4 night). As we have cruised before I expect we will get 2 sets of the Castaway Club gift. Last time it was a knapsack. Not sure it has yet changed.

If we get two sets, we don't need them both and I was looking to gift one to a new cruiser who might like it. We are keeping our same room, etc. so no idea if they may not leave another but if they do, is anyone interested in the knapsack?

we are first time DISNEY cruisers -- my DD would love it . thank you .

I'm sorry we are a dry family...no booze for us. I think we are looney enough without the added alcohol.

So sorry I haven't followed this thread very well. This will be my first Disney Cruise. I am taking my Mom, 10 year old son and 6 year old grandson. We are really excited. I am signed up for the FE and need to get my butt in gear with that! I have been swamped with my job and just can't seem to find enough time in a day! :)

I am perfectly fine with the alcohol and frankly could use it right now! LOL A little relaxation is going to be great on this cruise. I purposely have booked no excursions to force myself to relax and enjoy the views :)

Can I get your room number? And perhaps your name in case I need to drop it at GS instead of at your door. If I get one on that leg of the trip I will bring it to you. No idea what they will do since it is a B2B if they count it separately and will give me two gifts or not...you can always PM me if that is better for you. We leave on Friday morning!

we are first time DISNEY cruisers -- my DD would love it . thank you .

Welcome Larene!

No promises but if I get a double Castaway Club gift (it used to be a knapsack) and we are doing a Back to Back cruise I may have an extra. If you would like it (and we get it due to the back to back), I would gladly pass it along as we only need 1!

If you want to PM me your room number and name (in case I need to leave it at Guest Services) I will pass it along to someone who would enjoy it :)

So sorry I haven't followed this thread very well. This will be my first Disney Cruise. I am taking my Mom, 10 year old son and 6 year old grandson. We are really excited. I am signed up for the FE and need to get my butt in gear with that! I have been swamped with my job and just can't seem to find enough time in a day! :)

I am perfectly fine with the alcohol and frankly could use it right now! LOL A little relaxation is going to be great on this cruise. I purposely have booked no excursions to force myself to relax and enjoy the views :)

Does anyone know if the kids are allowed to stay on board in kids clubs while my husband I leave the boat to go exploring in Key West?

Can I get your room number? And perhaps your name in case I need to drop it at GS instead of at your door. If I get one on that leg of the trip I will bring it to you. No idea what they will do since it is a B2B if they count it separately and will give me two gifts or not...you can always PM me if that is better for you. We leave on Friday morning!

thanks - our room 2575 / phyllis Grady

Phyllis,

Goodness - we are going to be neighbors! We are in 2579&2581! They are connecting with space for the kiddies and one for us so we can have quiet time but not be in the dark when the little ones are sleeping :)

thanks - our room 2575 / phyllis Grady

Phyllis,

Goodness - we are going to be neighbors! We are in 2579&2581! They are connecting with space for the kiddies and one for us so we can have quiet time but not be in the dark when the little ones are sleeping :)

awesome !!! I thought we were going to be the only ones down there with the crew :rotfl:

Shellie and I wanted connecting rooms too ( same reason ) but they were all taken .

Thank you we would love to have the Castaway Gift. :) Our cabin is 7564. we are on the FE. I am planning on working on my projects for it today. FINALLY!!! :)

Yes, you will get one for each cruise

FINAL FE LIST!!!!!

ebf1fe06500fe0afc87cbce1796bf162.jpg

My son is 10, and our twin daughters are 6!

We received our cruise documents last week and we just booked 2 weeks ago. Maybe you should check on that.

Jessica- I see that you have cruised Disney before (we did but 13 years ago before we had kids). We have 2nd dinner seating so our kids will be picked up for the club during dinner. Do you just dress the kids in comfy clothes?

Melissa

Not sure how I overlooked this..I guess with all e sickness in my house it happens...I did just dress them comfy, sweats and all lol.. The only exception was on the formal night and they wore a polo and khakis...nothing major, with their sneakers

Jessica- you are going crazy... You did answer me before :)

What is everyone doing in Key West????

Jessica- you are going crazy... You did answer me before :)

What is everyone doing in Key West????

Haha. Sleep deprivation can do that!

Not sure yet..maybe getting a drink but I think all of my kids want to get off. It's very much a drinking area...do t get me wrong i like a drink but we diet see much else to do on the few streets we ventured to. My one son wants to get a coconut again at the worlds smallest bar. The kids can try it plain and if they don't like it they will mix in fruit juice. The adults can have it plain or with rum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter