2/07/2013 4 - Night Bahamian Cruise, Miami FL on Wonder

We got our documents a few days ago

Cruise is still a surprise for hubby and kids so I've had to keep excitement all to myself

I have the disboard app on my phone so ill check for updates until I no longer have coverage

Anyone know the ages for each camp? I haven't looked that up but guessing my girls will be separated so making friends will be key to having adult time ;-)

And for those of u who have never sailed w disney and have little ones. Be sure to pack the princess dresses and pirate costumes...if they r into that. There will be plenty of opportunities to wear them

We got our documents a few days ago

Cruise is still a surprise for hubby and kids so I've had to keep excitement all to myself

I have the disboard app on my phone so ill check for updates until I no longer have coverage

Anyone know the ages for each camp? I haven't looked that up but guessing my girls will be separated so making friends will be key to having adult time ;-)

Your girls will be allowed in the same clubs. They have the options of the oceaneers lab and oceaneers club. Club is more geared towards the smaller kids the lab has a wii and does experiments. My 5 year old spent all his time in the lab with my 7 year old last year.

Would anyone be offended if we gave out small bottles of alcohol? If you would rather not have them, please don't be afraid to say so. If you wouldn't mind them what kind would you like? This is still up in the air so just let me know ASAP:)

emtmom0104 said:
Would anyone be offended if we gave out small bottles of alcohol? If you would rather not have them, please don't be afraid to say so. If you wouldn't mind them what kind would you like? This is still up in the air so just let me know ASAP:)

Alcohol bottles welcome! More likes and dislikes ln our fe sheet might also be helpful. Malibu rum. Amaretto. Bacardi. Just about anything

emtmom0104 said:
Your girls will be allowed in the same clubs. They have the options of the oceaneers lab and oceaneers club. Club is more geared towards the smaller kids the lab has a wii and does experiments. My 5 year old spent all his time in the lab with my 7 year old last year.

Thanks. That will make it easier during drop off. My youngest was in the nursery last time so I wasn't sure of the age breakdown

I was going to ask the same question -- maybe some helpful hints .

As far as bottles -- I like bourbons and vodka .
Shellie is a teq and amaretto fan.

we are big disney fans so anything disney is good -- especially MICKEY for me / Pluto for DD.

i mentioned earlier that my friends are not the big Dis fans that we are -- her girls lile owls and harry potter

I am sooo excited ... Only a couple more weeks . I have been busy with our FE. It is so fun , I just hope I did it right .

What r you most looking forward too ?? I can wait for a fruity cocktail and a lounge chair !!

WARMER WEATHER :)
It's 20 degrees here today, I'm freezing running the kids to birthday parties, basketball, and soccer.
Oh, and with that said, I'm also looking forward to relaxing and not doing the above stuff for a week!!
Melissa

What r you most looking forward too ?? I can wait for a fruity cocktail and a lounge chair !!

Not screaming "No!!! Stop that!!!! Don't hit/throw things at your brother/sister/or the cat!!!!" for 5 days in a row!!!! Sigh :sad2:

Is it time yet?!!?!?!??

We wanted to do an FE but I don't sew and I don't want to spend $35-$40 on someone else making one. :(

Not screaming "No!!! Stop that!!!! Don't hit/throw things at your brother/sister/or the cat!!!!" for 5 days in a row!!!! Sigh :sad2:

Is it time yet?!!?!?!??

We wanted to do an FE but I don't sew and I don't want to spend $35-$40 on someone else making one. :(

I made mine from canvas bags from Micheal's and a hot glue gun . I think the whole things costed less than $5.00

It's 20 degrees here today, I'm freezing running the kids to birthday parties, basketball, and soccer.
Oh, and with that said, I'm also looking forward to relaxing and not doing the above stuff for a week!!
Melissa

yep me too- we got 3inches of snow yesterday and ice today. i am ready for WARM

I made mine from canvas bags from Micheal's and a hot glue gun . I think the whole things costed less than $5.00

That's great! Can't wait to see how it came out! :)

Ok. I'm a sucker and just bought one of Ebay. :upsidedow

Please add us to the FE list. Beth & Teddy. Thanks! :flower3:

I am sooo excited ... Only a couple more weeks . I have been busy with our FE. It is so fun , I just hope I did it right .

Making new friends. A few drinks as well lol. We had made some awesome friends on our last cruise. We would send the kids to the clubs around 9 and then the mommies and daddies would meet at diversions for a few drinks.

Melissa

It was 16 here today. I can completely sympathize!

Is it time yet?!!?!?!??

I totally hear that! My kids have been crazy the last few days.

We had a few on the last trip make them out of duct tape! I never would have thought of it:). They said they were so simple!

That's great! Can't wait to see how it came out! :)

Ok. I'm a sucker and just bought one of Ebay. :upsidedow

Please add us to the FE list. Beth & Teddy. Thanks! :flower3:[/

I will add you to the list, you may not get gifts from everyone as the list was closed on the 21st. I need your cabin # and if there are any allergies.

Hi all,

Do we have any first time cruisers on here? We will be doing a B2B (Feb. 2 - 5 night and then Feb. 7 - 4 night). As we have cruised before I expect we will get 2 sets of the Castaway Club gift. Last time it was a knapsack. Not sure it has yet changed.

If we get two sets, we don't need them both and I was looking to gift one to a new cruiser who might like it. We are keeping our same room, etc. so no idea if they may not leave another but if they do, is anyone interested in the knapsack?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter