• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1st trip to Disneyland...I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am leaving in less then 24 hours. I haven't finished packing. I have two loads of laundry to do today, take the dog to the vet and oh yeah work 8 hours. I need more time:scared1:

:rotfl2: You sound like me before a trip! I swear, it's like I put everything off until the last minute. It does make time fly by when your busy freaking out though! :rotfl:

Have a great time on your trip! :goodvibes

:rotfl2: You sound like me before a trip! I swear, it's like I put everything off until the last minute. It does make time fly by when your busy freaking out though! :rotfl:

Have a great time on your trip! :goodvibes

I am the same way. It seems like I am getting ready for weeks before but the day before I have a ton of stuff to do.

Don't worry you will get everything done and soon you will be having a blast.

it's 9:40 and I have most of my things packed. I am so tired and I have to get up at 3 to get ready for the airport.

I am taking a small break hoping the excitement I feel on here will keep me going at least an hour or more .

You go, girl! Sleep? Who needs it? You can sleep when you're on the plane! :thumbsup2

Have a fabulous time!

Hey check it out my ticker is at 0!!:cool1:

It is 12:15 and I can't sleep. I have to be up at 3 to get ready to leave. I just hope I can sleep on the plane.

I will not have computer access once I leave home so I will talk with everyone when I get back. I will make sure I take loads of pics and write a TR.

For those of you going while I am there...Have a wonderful trip and I will see you back here in 10 days.:moped:

I am home and have started my trip report.

link in my signature. Thanks again for all that helped plan this trip. It was great.

Yay your home so that means it's MY TURN TO GO TO DISNEYLAND!!!

Great report in the works, cant wait to read the next installment

Yay:banana: :banana:

have a great trip!! The weather was great last week, I hope it will be great for you too.

I was wondering when ud be back! Glad you had a great time! It's my turn too soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter