1st trip to Disneyland...I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!

Happy Memorial Day.

4 days to go. Started packing yesterday.

I still have a few things left to add but I think we should be ready by Thursday night.

I made the libby lu reservation yesterday for next Monday.

I posted the family T- Shirts yesterday. My DD wants a graduation one which I found on the design thread. I will be working on that one today.

Have a great day everyone.

Hey all, I gave this a try today. I found nylon drawstring bags and very carefully ironed these designs on. What do you think?

SDC10077.jpg

SDC10079.jpg

Happy Tuesday!!

3 days to go and I am getting nervous. Not quite sure why. There is a small part of me that does not want to go.

I think it's because all this planning is almost over. You plan for so long and the trip just flies by so quickly.

Back to work for the last 3 days.

Very cute bags!:thumbsup2
Whenever I am planning WDW trips, by the time we are almost ready to go I get that I don't want to go feeling. I think it is nervousness that things won't go as planned. By the time I am there, I am having a blast!

I think my over-the-top planning gets me all loopy!:crazy:

You're going to have a blast at disneyland!
i always love seeing the expressions the newbies do on rides; its so much fun to watch them lol

You are going to have a great time!! I really love the bags those are awesome.

Pink's is a great place to eat. They have theeeee best hot dogs and I think some, if not all, are named after celebrities.

At the Princess Fantasy Faire I saw them doing hair on little girls. I don't know if you knew this or not.

Well have a great time and I will be on the look out for you if I make it there this weekend.:)

The kids are so excited about the bags, more then I expected!

I did know about the princess faire. I heard it is quite a bit more over Libby Lu which is why I choose there. If not correct please let me know.

I think I will try Pink's. It sounds great. :woohoo:

So I am sitting here in Illinois freezing....
I figure I will check the 10 day forcast for Disneyland. I could only go til Thursday of next week but it looks awesome

Fri
May 30 Sunny 75°/57°
Sat
May 31 Sunny 74°/58°
Sun
Jun 01 Sunny 79°/59°
Mon
Jun 02 Sunny 78°/59°
Tue
Jun 03 Sunny 77°/59°
Wed
Jun 04 Sunny 77°/60°
Thu
Jun 05 Sunny 78°/62°

Sunny all week and in the 70's :yay: :yay: :yay:

From what I can see no rain. I am just so use to it raining everyday at WDW, I don't know what I am going to do not having to carry a poncho all the time. :lmao:

No - not much rain in California this time of year. It will be overcast most mornings - it might be cool. The middle of the day will be warm and evenings bring jacket or sweatshirt temps.

And the humidity is nothing like WDW! You can breath and not feel sticky all the time (the summer weather is the ONLY thing I don't like about WDW.)

You know reading your posts make me so excited for you. I really wish I was able to do the whole first time at Disneyland. I just remember going all the time when we were little.

I really don't know the prices of the hair thing. I have 2 teen boys and tortured them by making them sit there for the show because we were with my friend who has a 4 year old little girl.:thumbsup2

The weather should be pretty good for next week. I think this freak storm is gone. We went yesterday and it was really cool in the morning but by lunch it was warm and I took off my jacket.

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday.

2 Days till we leave.

I have so much to do and it feels like no time to do it. :worried:

Gosh the weather here SUCKS!!! So So dreary. I even looked at Disneyland's weather yesterday, to bad they dont have a 20 day out forcast :lmao:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am leaving in less then 24 hours. I haven't finished packing. I have two loads of laundry to do today, take the dog to the vet and oh yeah work 8 hours. I need more time:scared1:

We land at 8:30 Friday morning and then we are driving to Las Vegas for the night. I have family there. I have never been to Vegas before. I can't wait to see the strip.

On Saturday we drive to Disneyland where we are staying for 8 nights at the Disneyland Hotel.

My DD 5 is celebrating her Pre-K graduation and my DS will be celebrating his 12th birthday on June 7th.

We have the perferred view.

I bought 8 day hopper tickets, eventhough I will not be spending 8 full days in the parks.

We plan to hit Space Mountain first. My DD has been dying to ride for the past year. At WDW you have to be 44" to ride. She just hit 44" a month ago eventhough at DL you only need to be 40", she is soooooo ready to ride.

We plan to spend a day in Hollywood and a day at the beach.

The only PS I have made was at Goofy's Kitchen for DS's birthday Breakfast. I only have a $500 budget for food. Since we have a fridge in our room we will be having breakfast everyday there and stuff for sandwiches for lunches and such.

Besides that I'm not really sure. Since this is my first time I really don't know what else to plan. I am thinking of doing Libby Lu for DD (since she will be bringing all 9 of her dresses with) for a princess hair do.

Yay for DD's PreK graduation! My DD's is tonight! Too cute. And you'll have to fill me in on how the Goofy's bfst goes. We're doind Minnie & Friends at the Plaza, but I'm very curious about that one.

Hey all, I gave this a try today. I found nylon drawstring bags and very carefully ironed these designs on. What do you think?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE those designs, did you get 'em her on DIS or make 'em yourself? They look fantastic!

Yay! You'll be in CA tommorow! I'm so jealous- it's so dang cold here, and it's gonna rain today! :faint: Have fun! :cool1:

Yay for DD's PreK graduation! My DD's is tonight! Too cute. And you'll have to fill me in on how the Goofy's bfst goes. We're doind Minnie & Friends at the Plaza, but I'm very curious about that one.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE those designs, did you get 'em her on DIS or make 'em yourself? They look fantastic!

Yay! You'll be in CA tommorow! I'm so jealous- it's so dang cold here, and it's gonna rain today! :faint: Have fun! :cool1:

Congrats on your DD's graduation!!!

I got DD's design from Michelle's list on dis. My DS's I found a plain mickey head from the dis and added his name and stitch to it.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am leaving in less then 24 hours. I haven't finished packing. I have two loads of laundry to do today, take the dog to the vet and oh yeah work 8 hours. I need more time:scared1:

Try not to stress, that seems like a lot to do, but it'll all get done. Try not to stay up too late tonight. I did that the night before and I was REALLY tired on my first day at DL. Get some good sleep, you'll need it!

The shirts & bags are great! I hope you and your family have a magical time at DL. Take lots of pictures and enjoy yourselves!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter