1st trip to Disneyland...I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!

Disneynut71

Disney Fans!
11 days from today the kiddies and I will be heading out for our first trip to Disneyland.:banana:

We will be staying at the Disneyland hotel...which the other day I found out I will have a mini fridge.:yay: :yay: :yay:

DS will be celebrating his 12 birthday on June 7th. Breakfast that morning at Goofy's Kitchen and I plan to order a birthday bucket that day.

My DS and I made Dis pins yesterday. What do you think?

DISpins.jpg

While at WDW we met a few fellow Diser's and now my son is into it.

Looks like no Toontown Morning Madness. I have tried and tried to get tickets but I guess something to look forward to next time.

??I remember seeing somewhere a Disney Ice Cream shop in LA? Anyone know what it is called? We would like to check it out.

?? We are looking to make a Dis T-shirt but can't seem to find something we like, Does anyone have something we could use?

Feel free if you like to add your trip and if there is anything special you are doing. I have learned so much so far on DL planning.

11 days from today the kiddies and I will be heading out for our first trip to Disneyland.:banana:

We will be staying at the Disneyland hotel...which the other day I found out I will have a mini fridge.:yay: :yay: :yay:

DS will be celebrating his 12 birthday on June 7th. Breakfast that morning at Goofy's Kitchen and I plan to order a birthday bucket that day.

My DS and I made Dis pins yesterday. What do you think?

While at WDW we met a few fellow Diser's and now my son is into it.

Looks like no Toontown Morning Madness. I have tried and tried to get tickets but I guess something to look forward to next time.

Feel free if you like to add your trip and if there is anything special you are doing. I have learned so much so far on DL planning.

do all the DLH rooms have mini fridges?:wizard: R u staying on points? we'll be out on a convention rate

enjoy - don't forget a TR;)

very nice pins, what a nice BD DS will have:goodvibes

i've heard of people getting lucky when asking @ desk/concierge for TTM:confused3

I believe that all rooms have a frigde, although my friend just got back and said it was not a very good fridge.

And I am not the OP, but we are staying on Points :-) Two Standard rooms for 19/30 pts a night

I believe there is a Disney ice cream shop on Hollywood Blvd. I would try google to find out exactly where it is located. You guys are going to have the best time, DL is so special. If you have a reservation the Blue Bayou inside the POC is amazing and the food is quite good. Have fun and be sure to write a trip report when you get back.

:goodvibes How exciting!! We have our second DLR trip coming up in 27 days so I know how excited you must be! Have a great time, the buttons are so cute!

From my understanding all the rooms have a mini fridge. They told me enough to fit some pop, water or milk which is just what I needed.

I am also staying with Points.

I will ask again when I get to the hotel. I am hoping I can get those Tickets. The kids will be so excited.

Laurabearz- Cool how our trips came out. I totally get it!

OMG I just noticed your from Naperville... We live near Brookfield Zoo! :lmao:

We are going to buy enough points to go every 3 years. I used to live just a few blocks from DLR so I love going back.

The Disney Soda Fountain and Studio Store is located next to the El Capitan Theater in Hollywood.

Here is the website: http://disney.go.com/DisneyPictures/el_capitan/

Thank you so much. The food sounds yummy. Can't wait to try it out!:yay:

OMG I just noticed your from Naperville... We live near Brookfield Zoo! :lmao:

We are going to buy enough points to go every 3 years. I used to live just a few blocks from DLR so I love going back.

:wave2: Hi Neighbor.

A bit off topic but we have a Chicago area Thread on Community. They are a great Group of people. I have attended a few of the meets they are great.:cheer2:

I do not know how I am going to work the next 11 days. I can't seem to think of anything else but Disney.:rolleyes1

We might check out that soda fountain too on our Universal Day.

I wish we only had 11 days to think about our trip :lmao: But I do need to get on the ball and order tickets!

And I know about that thread, it moves way to fast for me. :rotfl:

i will be looking for your buttons! i'm always on the look out for the dissers! one trip to wdw and i met about 8 dissers. we spent the day @ AK with one of them, had so much fun! i will have a lime green mickey on my mickey backpack and i usually carry a pouch purse with a huge lime green mickey that says,"disboarder". we will be there june 5-12!! can't wait!! our 1st trip to DL!!
mousiemom

i will be looking for your buttons! i'm always on the look out for the dissers! one trip to wdw and i met about 8 dissers. we spent the day @ AK with one of them, had so much fun! i will have a lime green mickey on my mickey backpack and i usually carry a pouch purse with a huge lime green mickey that says,"disboarder". we will be there june 5-12!! can't wait!! our 1st trip to DL!!
mousiemom

I will be on the look out for you:yay: :yay:

We leave on Saturday!!!! We'll hit Disneyland next Thursday. We're going to Hollywood first, then Legoland, then DLR. I always like to end my trip there. I am SO excited.

Have a great first time.

We leave on Saturday!!!! We'll hit Disneyland next Thursday. We're going to Hollywood first, then Legoland, then DLR. I always like to end my trip there. I am SO excited.

Have a great first time.

Have a great trip.

We are going to check out Hollywood as well. I wasn't sure about Legoland. I am thinking maybe next time.

Hey Nut... you just hit 900 posts! Congrats!

We are doing the full gammut... Universal (only because Simpsons is open lol) Legoland and Seaworld, but we have 5 nights in San Diego after 6 nights at DLR.

Hey Nut... you just hit 900 posts! Congrats!

We are doing the full gammut... Universal (only because Simpsons is open lol) Legoland and Seaworld, but we have 5 nights in San Diego after 6 nights at DLR.

Thanks for telling me...I didn't even notice:laughing:

I might do universal. The Simpsons ride looks cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter