180 +10 Ressies Online - Can Be Done

I want to share my success this am. I have one day booked before my three day cruise and 5 days after. I was successful in using the link above. I put in my reservation for the first part and it allowed me to book for my entire trip. Was able to her BOG! So happy!

Just wanted to say thanks also! I was able to get everything I want& I was able to get BOG too! I'm so excited :cool1:

Thank you for posting the link to the old website! I'm doing a split stay and when I called to make my ADRs two days ago, the CM would not let me make any past the date that I check out from the first resort. :sad1:

I used the link and was able to make all of the ADRs that I wanted, including BOG and Le Celier.

Now that my dining plans are confirmed, I can begin to obsess about FP+! :laughing:

Wish I had seen this yesterday! Would have saved me some grey hair! ;)

In any event I was able to change one of the reservations today that I made for the wrong day using your link! Thank you!

Just want to ditto this... :worship: :worship: :worship:

Worked like a charm for me this morning when the 180+10 wasn't being recognized by the new U.S. site. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Just wanted to add that THIS kind of post by OP -- offering SUPER helpful, real info -- is the reason I keep coming back to DIS!! Thanks, OP!!! :thumbsup2

It's too bad that we have to wade through so much, umm, stuff to get to these awesome posts - especially these days. :rolleyes1

Naturally, the link in the first post worked for me last night. But when I woke up 10 minutes ago at 5am local time, I see that this link directs me to the new site and I can't do 180+10.

:sad:

Oh, now the link brings me to the old website, but they are unable to link my reservation to my account at this time. :eek:

Edit: I kept trying and it finally worked! I was able to get all the ADRs I wanted and will only have to tweak one for time if I can, but I'm still so happy!!!

How long did you need to try for? I'm getting the same error,
TIA :flower3:

Oh, now the link brings me to the old website, but they are unable to link my reservation to my account at this time. :eek:

Edit: I kept trying and it finally worked! I was able to get all the ADRs I wanted and will only have to tweak one for time if I can, but I'm still so happy!!!

Ugh. Got a ressie for BOG on our check in day and couldn't get any other day ANY type of meal. Now have been on hold 10 minutes with disney dining and no agent yet. :crazy2:

Anyone get through on the phone yet this am??

It worked sporadically for me but thats better than the regular website that only let me book exactly 180 days out. Got the important ones done but now it just keeps telling me to verify my password. i left it alone for several hours and came back worked for one then started it again. i'll eventually get them all...patience is important after all I have 6 months left before any of this planning comes true :goodvibes

Thank you so much for this info! Worked great for 5 reservations. Had to log out and clear cookies, but then able to book another 2. Only not able to book one for our last day - it seems like there are no times available for the Plaza at 180+10? :rotfl2: Sure! I guess they are not in the system yet? Oh well I will try later. No worries if it doesn't work out!

Great info!!!!

Thanks so much for this information!!! Frustrating not to be able to so this on the regular website! I know I could have called in, but I prefer doing it on the Internet myself!!

Thank you!!!! Be Our Guest is now in our future as well as a prepark Crystal Palace breakfast.

Thanks so much! I didn't realize the new site wouldn't let you do 180 +10. I made myself get up at 6am on this Saturday morning, and much to my surprise it wouldn't work! I knew the Dis would have an answer for me and I found it :) Unfortunately it was redirecting me to the new site when I tried on my MacBook. I deleted all the cookies and still the same. Alas, I called the Disney Reservation line and after being on hold for 15 minutes I got the idea to try my Dell laptop. Worked like a charm!! Thanks so much!

Thanks so much!!!! New website didn't work for me either. Went to your UK link and it worked like a charm!

I am so sad... neither the new or old sites are working for me. I have a ton of reservations to make and now I am worried I won't get the times we want. Just waiting for the phones to open....

Thank you for the link! Went to that one first and got all my ADR's exactly when I wanted them! Played around on the new site and it at least did searchers for me, but i didn't go any further. For anyone yet to make reservations, still plenty of times available for BOG :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter