180 +10 Ressies Online - Can Be Done

Once again cant get the new web site to work grrrrr but logging into the GB site worked like a charm. As far as what it looks like just log into free custom maps to see what it is like.

Rookie question here: how does the old site look different from the new site? My 180+10 is coming up in a couple weeks so I'm just trying to get prepared.

The new site will have "My Disney Experience" at the top towards the right ;)

Today was our 180 day mark. I was up at 15 minutes til 5am (we are central time zone) logging on to my computer and trying to get BOG. Could not get the new site to work but was able to get a 4:40 dinner ressie on the old site. Went ahead and did most of my ressies this am. Thanks so much

Good morning Disers! I am so happy to hear that this link has worked for so many people. It is really depressing to have a perk that you can't use on the current website.

I hate calling for ADRs. I like to be able to see all of my options and then make my decision and not have to rely on someone else's motivation level for searching for the perfect ADR.

I hope it continues to work until the get the new site working as it should.

Did anyone have problems using the site (old site) today for ressies on 10/21? It was bringing up no availability for everything I searched for. No problems with 10/20 though.

Using this link still worked for me today. :flower3: Thank you!!!

As some others have posted, I did have to clear my cookies. I also first tried Internet Explorer, cleared cookies, used the link, but when I went to 'make a reservation', it redirected me to the new site. So, next I tried Chrome. Cleared my cookies/history, used the link in the first post and everything went great!

Be sure to have your resort confirmation number & check-in date, so you can link that together in order to search the +10 days.

I was able to get the ADRs I wanted, including early breakfasts at Tusker & 'Ohana and dinner at BOG!!! Now let's just hope for free dining promotion. pixiedust:

Thank you again and I wish everyone pixie dust with their ADRs!!

I am so sad I am reading this all now. I have been so swamped and had no idea I could not do the 180 +10 online this morning. I called but was later than I had hoped and then on hold a long time. Had I know about this I would have been golden. Thanks for sharing for others!

God Save The Queen!

I'm another who successfully used the UK site this morning and scored a BOG reservation for the exact time I wanted (on two different days). Thanks for the tip!

Using this link still worked for me today. :flower3: Thank you!!!

As some others have posted, I did have to clear my cookies. I also first tried Internet Explorer, cleared cookies, used the link, but when I went to 'make a reservation', it redirected me to the new site. So, next I tried Chrome. Cleared my cookies/history, used the link in the first post and everything went great!

Be sure to have your resort confirmation number & check-in date, so you can link that together in order to search the +10 days.

I was able to get the ADRs I wanted, including early breakfasts at Tusker & 'Ohana and dinner at BOG!!! Now let's just hope for free dining promotion. pixiedust:

Thank you again and I wish everyone pixie dust with their ADRs!!

I too had to play with it a bit... multiple browsers, cleared cookied/cache multiple times .. but did get it to work.

Had everything I wanted ... mainly BOG & CRT on the days/times I wanted plus everything else. Actually made 2 BOG reservations as I'm not 100% sure which day our group will prefer. We may go twice. Everything done before 7 and then got on the phone to make the BBB reservation for the AM before our CRT lunch.

Awesome gem of a tip here.

Thanks for the link! I was able to use it today to book my ADR's and get everything that I wanted. The new website showed that there was nothing available for the whole week I will be there.

Thanks so much for the link and info. I just made my ADR's for my October trip. I was able to get ressies for Be Our Guest on the day and time that I wanted. All of my ADR's were done and confirmed in about 8 minutes!

Worked great for me this morning. Was able to book 9 ADRs, including BOG, and was done by 6:18. Got BOG for 4 nights into our trip, but out of curiosity, when I was done I checked the first night, at 180 days, and nothing available.

Worked great for me this morning. Was able to book 9 ADRs, including BOG, and was done by 6:18. Got BOG for 4 nights into our trip, but out of curiosity, when I was done I checked the first night, at 180 days, and nothing available.

I have been trying to get it to work for me but it won't.
Been online since 6AM.

Try deleting all of your cookies and history before logging onto the Disney UK site. Worked for me.

Already did that. Thanks for the suggestion. Now I am on hold. Dialed right at 7AM. I am not a happy camper since I have been on hold for 13 minutes.

Trying to book for my sister today (she is arriving a day after I am) and the site isn't working for me today either. I didn't have any problems yesterday :confused3 I called at 5:59 CDT and I've been on hold for 30+ minutes.

I could only get a party of 2 at BOG the entire duration of our trip. But I need a party of 7, so it's unlikely anyway. I tried 2 days in and 4 days in.

The site worked great for me- but only in Chrome. I could not sign into my acct in IE 9 for some stupid reason.

I did finally figure out where to confirm my reservation in the new system, but it kept erroring out all my searches, so I ended up using the old link anyway- so THANK YOU! I am SO glad I found this thread last night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!