180 +10 Ressies Online - Can Be Done

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by mkbroas, Mar 18, 2013.

1. csmom

csmom Mouseketeer

My reservation was for 2 people, so maybe that's why I was able to get it. There were also openings on 3 other days as well, but I only checked for 2 people.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DisneyZombie

DisneyZombie Earning My Ears

The old site won't take my confirmation number? Ugh I got up an hour earlier for nothing.

4. Bus36

Bus36 "Life does not start and stop at your convenience.

Be sure to change the date to your check-in date. It will default to today's date. I was forgetting to change it since the form was filling in my name since I had logged in, and I guess I was just overlooking the date since I was focused on the conf #.

5. tofubeast

tofubeast DIS Veteran

I had no problem making 180+10 using the NEW Disney web site this morning. (but it won't work on the phone app).

6. MaxsDad

MaxsDad DIS Veteran

Just wanted to give my thanks as well. I tried to make reservations at the 180+10 mark and was having a real difficult time using the MDE site.
    Had no problems with this "back door," thanks for pointing it out for us, just another example of how helpful this place can be.

7. chris4disney

chris4disney DIS Veteran

Used the link this morning at 6am and got everything I wanted, including BOG for a party of 5 on Nov. 1st with several times to choose from! :thumbsup2 THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Got all 8 ADR's done in about 15 minutes!

8. bmanwahoo

bmanwahoo Earning My Ears

Same for me. Cant' confirm my resort reservation (and yes, I changed it to the correct arrival date). Waiting for 7AM now...

9. AstroDad

AstroDad Earning My Ears

I thought I was having the same issue until I realized I wasn't putting int he correct arrival date. Be sure to double check!

10. AstroDad

AstroDad Earning My Ears

For what it is worth, I was unable to use the link in the OP this morning. I was able to log in, find my resort reservation, get to the dining area, confirm my resort stay in order to unlock the 180+10, choose a restaurant, pick a date and find times available, hit submit and thennnn...

it just went back to the dining home page. No confirm, no asking for my phone # or CC info. Did this with every restaurant I tried.

Thought I would have to wait for the phones to open, but on a whim tried the new site and WAT?!?!?! It worked just fine.

I was able to reserve everything for my trip from 10/26 - 11/2. Got everything I wanted. Woo Hoo!

11. bmanwahoo

Thanks AstroDad!! I too can confirm that +10 reservations can be made via the new site. Just got a BOG for 5:40pm on 11/1 for 3 guests.

12. Bride In The Attic

Bride In The Attic DIS Veteran

How do you do it on the new site? I know the system is down this morning but it will still only let me choose a date 180 days out, not 180 + 10. Is there a step you need to do to get it to realize you have a resort ressie?

13. bmanwahoo

My resort reservation shows up when I log in. Then, when I go to the calendar, the days of my trip are highlighted in a light blue background and the date numbers themselves are blue. If I'm not logged in, then Oct 27 (180 days from today) is the last date that has a blue number.

14. AstroDad

AstroDad Earning My Ears

This is exactly what I saw.

Be sure you see your resort reservation under My Disney Experience/Reservations after you log in. If not, you may need to link your reservation to your login ID.

15. MaxsDad

MaxsDad DIS Veteran

I saw the highlighted blue dates as well after I linked my reservation. Still wouldn't let me see times more than 180 days out. Odd.

16. Brook1099

Brook1099 DIS Veteran

i had the added dates closed out went back in and now they r not gray anymore....wow..this is weird and super annoying.

17. Brook1099

Brook1099 DIS Veteran

wrong post sorry

18. crazy4wdw

crazy4wdw DIS Veteran

and just imagine, soon you'll be able to make ride reservations in advance using this fantastic system that Disney has developed! What a mess that will be.

19. ThisIsTheYear

ThisIsTheYear Too far from Mickey!<br><a href="http://www.disboa

Thank you! If I didn't read this I don't think I would have gotten the reservations that I did!

20. ammag

ammag DIS Veteran

Cannot get it to work...if anyone is successful on safari did you do anything different

21. okienick

okienick Mouseketeer

I have a MacBook Pro and I used this link yesterday when MDE was giving me fits. Worked like a charm. I had no problems whatsoever. Wish I could help.