• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

11/24/2013 Thanksgiving at Castaway Cay 5 night Carribean on the Magic

EPCOTatNight

I am the Polynesian Parking guy
That's right. This cruise stops at Castaway Cay on Thanksgiving day. I didn't see any threads for this or any other November cruise on the Magic. Hopefully, as the months pass, more Disers will join us.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :)

Have a great cruise!

We just booked this cruise. I'm surprised there aren't more DISers on here. It will be interesting to see how many join us!

Unfortunately, I won't be one of them. I started this thread before I changed my cruise date to May. Who knows? Maybe we'll rebook on board for this date.

We booked a few weeks back, myself, DW, and 3 y/o DD. Looking forward to sailing Thanksgiving week and not having to cook! Although I am sad to miss Black Friday!

I can't believe there aren't more DISers on here yet. I'm so excited to sail after the dry dock...can't wait to see all the new updates :)

Hi folks,
My wife and I are flying in from Brisbane, Australia to cruise on the Disney Magic for this cruise! It's for our 10th wedding anniversary and we can't wait! Also looking forward to Thanksgiving as we've never experienced Thanksgiving before. Hope they do something on the cruise for it. Then after the cruise it's off to Orlando to spend a few days in Disney World! This is going to be a great trip! Looking forward to meeting some of you on board.
Cheers

Just booked today. There are 7 of us in two cabins. This will be cruise #8 for us!

It's my DW and me and our three boys (18, 16 and 11 at time of sailing). Our two oldest are bringing a friend.

Looking forward to a Thanksgiving lunch at Cookies on CC?!?

Welcome! Hopefully our thread will start to pick up now that some of the dry dock details have been announced. I can't wait, only 30 weeks from today!!!!

Hi everyone!

We were originally planning to go in 2014, but just switched the reservation to this date! It's our first time on the Magic and I'm so excited to see all of the changes!! :cool1:

Me, DH, DS (11) and DD (9)

Hi Holly4. I also have a 9 year old daughter (she'll be 10 when we cruise). Morgan would love to "get to know" your daughter before and maybe meet up with her in the lab to have a familiar face while sailing. Let me know if you are interested! We've never sailed on the Magic either, we are looking forward to it!!!

Hi everyone I'm Julie from Brisbane in Australia. DH and I will be sailing on this cruise, we're very excited about the changes to the Disney Magic and can't wait to head over to the US for our holiday. Is it November yet, someone pls tell me yesssss.

Hi Holly4. I also have a 9 year old daughter (she'll be 10 when we cruise). Morgan would love to "get to know" your daughter before and maybe meet up with her in the lab to have a familiar face while sailing. Let me know if you are interested! We've never sailed on the Magic either, we are looking forward to it!!!

Sounds great! I'm sure my daughter would enjoy making a friend prior to cruising.

I know what you mean Lostgirl. We were originally scheduled to sail the Fantasy at the end of this month so November seems so far away. I'm very excited about the changes and didn't even know about it when we rescheduled. I can't believe this cruise isn't full but I'm thinking we'll get more activity with the dry dock. Can't wait for this cruise!!!!

Totally agree, I soooo can't wait. We are heading to WDW after the cruise so yet it will be an amazing holiday.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Has anyone purchased airfare? I've been tracking the last two weeks and for us it went up $200 per person just this week. Eek! I usually buy airfare early, but I'm thinking I should wait to see if the prices go back down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter