11/24/2013 Thanksgiving at Castaway Cay 5 night Carribean on the Magic

I got ours about a month ago for $290 a ticket. They went really high but are now back to $290. Good luck, I hate playing the watch and wait game!

Hello, I am a newbie and this will be our first Disney Cruise. This is a 3 generation cruise with us (Grandma & Grandpa), 2 daughters & 2 son-in-laws and 4 grandkids (ages @ cruise) 7,5,3 & 1. My husband & I have cruised LOTS but never on Disney so we're excited to all be together...expensive way to get out of cooking on Turkey Day.;)

Welcome love5pets and family! Disney does everything TOP NOTCH and the ship will be practically brand new after the refurbishment. We can hardly wait!! It's going to be a fantastic way to spend Thanksgiving!!

We are on this cruise! We are Kristina and Paul and will likely be joined by my sister and dad, Tiffany and Bryan. Is there a fe exchange? How many cabins are involved so far?

We are on this cruise! We are Kristina and Paul and will likely be joined by my sister and dad, Tiffany and Bryan. Is there a fe exchange? How many cabins are involved so far?

Welcome!! Surprisingly we aren't a big group yet. I'd love to participate in a FE exchange though.

Hi this is our very first cruise and so excited to be sailing on the Disney Magic. Ricky, Elaine & Shawn and our friends Mike, Donna, Lance & Sarah Margret. We Are planning our gifts for the fe.

We had to push our date out to 2014, so we won't be on this sailing. Have a great Thanksgiving cruise everyone!

Hey folks. Just canceled the Thanksgiving on the Fantasy for the reimagined and cheaper Magic! Hopefully we can afford the airfare to Miami. Lol

It'll be me, DH and two DSs ages 12 and 14.

:yay: someone knows what a FE is! This will be our first Disney Cruise. We are traveling with Rickey, Elaine and Shawn. Our family is my husband Mike, me (Donna), Lance (12) and Sarah Margaret (10).

One of our friends knew someone who had been on a Disney Cruise who had participated in what she called a "fish hook club". We looked it up and found Fish Extender and are pumped! :cool1:

We are so hoping we can get a group together, because it really seems like fun. Thoughts anyone?!?!

Anyone coming that has participated in an FE in the past?

Hi all, just wondering what sort of gifts are generally given for FE's. Do you give things you buy on the ship or do you take things onboard with you that you bring from elsewhere (like Australia in our case lol). This will be our 1st Disney cruise and we're really looking forwrd to all the Disney fun, such as FE's :)

Bring on November already! And now here is a pirate. pirate: Just because! lol

We did the FE on our last cruise. You bring gifts from home, some people spend lots of money, some very little. Do a search on here and see what others have done. We received stickers, scrapbook pages, bracelets, candy, photo pages, glow sticks and lots more. It was so fun to go back to the room and see what was left for us! We'd like to do it again for sure

Just got off the Fantasy 7-night which was my seventh Disney cruise. We've been on the Magic for three cruises already (7, 7 & 15 nights) so we REALLY can't wait to see the changes. At first we were sad but the more we think of the changes the more exciting it gets.

Fish extender gifts are a lot of fun!! The only hard part is waiting & hoping everyone doesn't put all of them out by the first few days, LOL. We've learned to bring a sack of some sort with us to store all the FE gifts in while on the ship. It can be a little overwhelming to have a lot of little things sitting around the stateroom taking up all the counter space available. Even the bag I brought this last time was too small. TIP: Bring a pair of scissors to cut the string/ribbon some people use.

Looking forward to a cruise in the winter!!:cool1:

Does anyone know where the list is for the FE or where to sign up for this cruise. Would like to know how many items to bring etc.

:yay: someone knows what a FE is! This will be our first Disney Cruise. We are traveling with Rickey, Elaine and Shawn. Our family is my husband Mike, me (Donna), Lance (12) and Sarah Margaret (10).

One of our friends knew someone who had been on a Disney Cruise who had participated in what she called a "fish hook club". We looked it up and found Fish Extender and are pumped! :cool1:

We are so hoping we can get a group together, because it really seems like fun. Thoughts anyone?!?!

Anyone coming that has participated in an FE in the past?

We just booked a 4 generation (great grandmothers, grandmothers, daughters and cousins) cruise and have never been on one during the holidays...plenty of holidays at the Magic Kingdom but never on a cruise!! We can't wait. I haven't been able to find any lists for FE and have never done that, either but would love to. This is our first time on the Magic and we are psyched to be on it within the first few months of the re-imagining!!

Does anyone know where the list is for the FE or where to sign up for this cruise. Would like to know how many items to bring etc.

I haven't seen any signup yet but a few people, like myself, who are interested! I read one post where a woman said there were 60 on her ship and they had to hand make something so it wasn't too costly for 60 people!

I need enough time to plan it all :) Can you tell I'm excited?!?!?

We'll be joining all of you.

DW-Angela
DH-Reed
DS-Allen (14)
DS-Christopher (13)

And we're interested in joining the FE!

We'll be joining all of you.

DW-Angela
DH-Reed
DS-Allen (14)
DS-Christopher (13)

And we're interested in joining the FE!

Hmmm. U all must have a similar vaca schedule as we do! Just saw u on the June Alaska meet for 2014. :) welcome!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter