1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

11/24/2013 Thanksgiving at Castaway Cay 5 night Carribean on the Magic

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by EPCOTatNight, Jan 22, 2013.

1. EPCOTatNight

EPCOTatNight I am the Polynesian Parking guy

That's right. This cruise stops at Castaway Cay on Thanksgiving day. I didn't see any threads for this or any other November cruise on the Magic. Hopefully, as the months pass, more Disers will join us.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. IrishCowboy

IrishCowboy DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :)

Have a great cruise!

4. disneydork3

disneydork3 Obsessed with Disney

We just booked this cruise. I'm surprised there aren't more DISers on here. It will be interesting to see how many join us!

5. EPCOTatNight

EPCOTatNight I am the Polynesian Parking guy

Unfortunately, I won't be one of them. I started this thread before I changed my cruise date to May. Who knows? Maybe we'll rebook on board for this date.

6. disneydork3

At least you're going sooner!! Anyone else, anyone!?!

7. IncredibleboysMom

IncredibleboysMom DIS Veteran

We're in and can't wait!

8. Case1096

Case1096 Earning My Ears

We booked a few weeks back, myself, DW, and 3 y/o DD. Looking forward to sailing Thanksgiving week and not having to cook! Although I am sad to miss Black Friday!

9. disneydork3

I can't believe there aren't more DISers on here yet. I'm so excited to sail after the dry dock...can't wait to see all the new updates :)

10. JonandJulieNov13

JonandJulieNov13 Earning My Ears

Hi folks,
    My wife and I are flying in from Brisbane, Australia to cruise on the Disney Magic for this cruise! It's for our 10th wedding anniversary and we can't wait! Also looking forward to Thanksgiving as we've never experienced Thanksgiving before. Hope they do something on the cruise for it. Then after the cruise it's off to Orlando to spend a few days in Disney World! This is going to be a great trip! Looking forward to meeting some of you on board.
    Cheers

11. KSDisneyDad

KSDisneyDad DIS Veteran

Just booked today. There are 7 of us in two cabins. This will be cruise #8 for us!

It's my DW and me and our three boys (18, 16 and 11 at time of sailing). Our two oldest are bringing a friend.

Looking forward to a Thanksgiving lunch at Cookies on CC?!?

12. disneydork3

Welcome! Hopefully our thread will start to pick up now that some of the dry dock details have been announced. I can't wait, only 30 weeks from today!!!!

13. Holly4

Holly4 Earning My Ears

Hi everyone!

We were originally planning to go in 2014, but just switched the reservation to this date! It's our first time on the Magic and I'm so excited to see all of the changes!! :cool1:

Me, DH, DS (11) and DD (9)

14. disneydork3

Hi Holly4. I also have a 9 year old daughter (she'll be 10 when we cruise). Morgan would love to "get to know" your daughter before and maybe meet up with her in the lab to have a familiar face while sailing. Let me know if you are interested! We've never sailed on the Magic either, we are looking forward to it!!!

15. Lostgirl1

Lostgirl1 Earning My Ears

Hi everyone I'm Julie from Brisbane in Australia. DH and I will be sailing on this cruise, we're very excited about the changes to the Disney Magic and can't wait to head over to the US for our holiday. Is it November yet, someone pls tell me yesssss.

16. Holly4

Holly4 Earning My Ears

Sounds great! I'm sure my daughter would enjoy making a friend prior to cruising.

17. Lostgirl1

Ok ppls who else is sailing Disney on this cruise. I'm sitting watching the Disney Cruise Line DVD and can not wait to enjoy the Disney experience.

18. disneydork3

I know what you mean Lostgirl. We were originally scheduled to sail the Fantasy at the end of this month so November seems so far away. I'm very excited about the changes and didn't even know about it when we rescheduled. I can't believe this cruise isn't full but I'm thinking we'll get more activity with the dry dock. Can't wait for this cruise!!!!

19. Lostgirl1

Totally agree, I soooo can't wait. We are heading to WDW after the cruise so yet it will be an amazing holiday.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

20. disneydork3

Happy Mothers Day to all my Disney lovin' moms! 28 WEEKS from today!!!

21. Holly4

Holly4 Earning My Ears

Has anyone purchased airfare? I've been tracking the last two weeks and for us it went up $200 per person just this week. Eek! I usually buy airfare early, but I'm thinking I should wait to see if the prices go back down.