11/13/15 - Friday the 13th, Dreaming of the Bahamas

email puts you into another group. 3 people already joined an existing FE thats not here. up to you what you would like to do

Hello all! We appreciate everything, but are withdrawing from the FE. Leaving are Dena M W, April and Laura. Thank you though!

Hiiii!!
Omg!! I just got the surprise-I'm going on this cruise!!! It's my second one. And I just joined on the Disboards. And I want to do the Fish Extender group. Am I too late?? I hope not!!! I see they'res like 13 cabins and 4 groups. Why can't I just sign up here? I have to email to get the info??? I'm so totally confused!! I'm so glad I found you all!! Help!! :). This is going to be so much fun!!! I need to make a fish extender before I join though!! Heehee. My girl told me we have to join the group with everyone somewhere else? Ok. No more questions. Where do I sign up?

we'll just stay here. there's some people on your Facebook group that don't know we're going!! :p thanks for the invite to join you there tho. Please add her and me here to your list, happy cruiser!!

we'll just stay here. there's some people on your Facebook group that don't know we're going!! :p thanks for the invite to join you there tho. Please add her and me here to your list, happy cruiser!!

Scroll back and contact Shevaunne, I think shes in charge of the group thats here :)

I'll be posting the info everyone has given me so far for the FE next week so we can update any missing details. My thoughts would be to close the group at the end of this month so everyone has ample time to prepare.

This is our first cruise. Is there a list yet of names and room numbers for the FE? We have started making some item for the exchange and I don't want to miss anyone.
Hi Dena can you give me your cabin number and guest list so I can add you guys?

Hi let me know your cabin number and guests so I can add you to the list.

Fish Extender.JPG

Hi Everyone,
This is the list as it stands...I need cabin number updates for those who didn't know their cabin numbers earlier. I also need guests for some of the cabins as well. Ages and sex of children would be helpful for those people who are doing personalized FE gifts please make sure I've spelled your names correctly. I personally think 20 cabins is a good stoppping point. I can break it out into groups if it gets larger. Keep in mind you have to pack all your FE gifts to the cruise and then everything you receive to pack by home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter