11/13/15 - Friday the 13th, Dreaming of the Bahamas

I believe this list beow includes everyone (14 total):
1. Cabin #11008---Teirdre (mom) & Domonique (girl-13th birthday)--confirmed (Shevaunne)2. Cabin #10074 Debby Mack & Ryan Mack (boy-9)—confirmed (debbymack)
3. Cabin #8622—Debbie, Hubby (50th birthday), and daughter (12)—messaged (Debbie Torres)
4. Cabin #10156—Gwen, Hubby, Dylan (boy-4)—messaged (Gwen Vidas)

5. Cabin #8679—Laura (mom), Tim (dad), Ella (girl-7), Cavner (boy-5)—confirmed (thefosterfamily)
6. Cabin #8574—Kaitlyn & Abel (Honeymoon)—messaged (Kaitlyn Goff)
7. Cabin #10536--Kathy (mom), Luke (dad), Lillian (girl-7), Hudson (boy-4)—confirmed (Katherine Smith)
8. Cabin #9054--Leslie (mom), Matthew (dad), Raegan (girl-3)—confirmed (Leslie1010)
9. Cabin #9111—Debbie & Zack(strawberry allergy)—confirmed (Disneytigress)

10. Cabin #10622 Mom, Dad, girl 10, girl 8, girl 4--confirmed (Bartofamily)
11. Cabin #8662 Laura (mom), Megan (20th birthday), Katie (girl-11)--confirmed (Lauraminnie)
12. Cabin #7188 Jen & Anthony--confirmed (Lauraminnie)

13. Cabin# 2133 Holly & Eric -- (1 son Ryker (6yr) & 1 daughter Callie (7yr)
14. Cabin #7033-- Danielle (mom) Jon (Dad) & Sarah (girl 3rd birthday)

I was just wondering if we put our cabin numbers on our gifts?

Do we have to meet with each other?

Do we leave the gifts at night time?

I was just wondering if we put our cabin numbers on our gifts?

Do we have to meet with each other?

Do we leave the gifts at night time?
You can leave gifts whenever its convenient for you. You don't actually have to meet you just place them in the FE at the door.

I believe this list beow includes everyone (14 total):
1. Cabin #11008---Teirdre (mom) & Domonique (girl-13th birthday)--confirmed (Shevaunne)2. Cabin #10074 Debby Mack & Ryan Mack (boy-9)—confirmed (debbymack)
3. Cabin #8622—Debbie, Hubby (50th birthday), and daughter (12)—messaged (Debbie Torres)
4. Cabin #10156—Gwen, Hubby, Dylan (boy-4)—messaged (Gwen Vidas)
5. Cabin #8679—Laura (mom), Tim (dad), Ella (girl-7), Cavner (boy-5)—confirmed (thefosterfamily)
6. Cabin #8574—Kaitlyn & Abel (Honeymoon)—messaged (Kaitlyn Goff)
7. Cabin #10536--Kathy (mom), Luke (dad), Lillian (girl-7), Hudson (boy-4)—confirmed (Katherine Smith)
8. Cabin #9054--Leslie (mom), Matthew (dad), Raegan (girl-3)—confirmed (Leslie1010)
9. Cabin #9111—Debbie & Zack(strawberry allergy)—confirmed (Disneytigress)
10. Cabin #10622 Mom, Dad, girl 10, girl 8, girl 4--confirmed (Bartofamily)
11. Cabin #8662 Laura (mom), Megan (20th birthday), Katie (girl-11)--confirmed (Lauraminnie)
12. Cabin #7188 Jen & Anthony--confirmed (Lauraminnie)

13. Cabin# 2133 Holly & Eric -- (1 son Ryker (6yr) & 1 daughter Callie (7yr)
14. Cabin #7033-- Danielle (mom) Jon (Dad) & Sarah (girl 3rd birthday)
Thanks for adding the last two cabins...please note depending on some people's ordering they may or may not be able to add you (I bought extra and some people may have to time to grab something). Just wanted to put that in case you didn't get as many gifts as you give out but people also put gifts in FEs randomly once they've completed their list and have any leftovers.

Is it too late to join in? We will be in cabin #7650?
I would advise on posting your party info....(guests and kids ages)...Some people may have done special order gifts and may not be able to include you but those who can probably will...people are checking the board more frequently now that we're close to the trip

I forgot to include that I am celebrating my birthday on the cruise.

Is there anyone else celebrating a special occasion that didn't mention it?

Not sure if anyone will see this, but cabin 9054 won't be participating in the FE. We had a family emergency and cancelled last minute. Have all of your gifts. So sorry! Have a great cruise!

Hope everyone had a good time and enjoyed the goodies they received from the group. Thanks to everyone who participated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter