11/13/15 - Friday the 13th, Dreaming of the Bahamas

Ptwolfman

Mouseketeer from CA
Didn't see a thread for this cruise, so I thought I would start one. Looking forward to this 3 night cruise. We've never been on the Dream. This cruise will complete our grand slam as we have gone to the Mexican Riviera aboard the Wonder and were on the Fantasy for an Eastern Caribbean. This October, we will be aboard the Magic for the Southern Caribbean itinerary. If all goes according to plan, this cruise will be #5 for us.

Who's with us?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We are with you James & Jo! Took me awhile to find you tho as the link isn't posted on the Dream 2015 Cruise post.

This will be a triple play for us. We still need to do the Magic and you can bet we will, just don't have a plan yet.

Looking forward to this one more than you can imagine and having you and Jo for neighbors again :goodvibes

Since this one is so short I don't think we will participate in an FE exchange. This one is purely for relaxation...

Hope to hear from some other folks. This cruise will be just DH and myself

I'm such a geek, lol. I love to play with numbers. I'm excited this is a Friday the 13th cruise, but also and ODD cruise 11/13/15 all odd numbers in consecutive order. :banana: Don't hate me, ha ha

I'm glad you found the group. I guess I should've sent you a link or, at least the name of the group.
We are so excited to get to cruise with you & Mike again!
BTW, I also noticed the odd number sequence. Guess I'm a big numbers geek too! LOL

Didn't realize I had to introduce my self since I have a user name. My bad :(
I get a little excited LOL. It's my first cruise ever and it helps that it's a Disney cruise..I don't want to miss out hahahah

Didn't realize I had to introduce my self since I have a user name. My bad :( I get a little excited LOL. It's my first cruise ever and it helps that it's a Disney cruise..I don't want to miss out hahahah
Welcome! You're going to have such a great time!!

We will have a meet and greet on the 13th at around 3 PM. Location to be determined.

We are doing a back to back in November. Taking our oldest on a cruise for her Bday! The big 7! :)

We are foster parents, the last 15 months have been a ride, she has been a trooper & tolerated so much we are going to make her next b day BIG! :)
She has no idea & we are so stoked to surprise her with this trip.

If there is a FE list I wanna be on it!! :) (I will spend more time looking for it once the baby is asleep!) :tink:

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one seems to be coming forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread. There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Simply cant wait. 2nd disney cruise and see no other reason to book on another cruise line. Taking son for his 10th birthday. If anyone has been on the dream before do you have any need to know info. Thanks.

Hi everybody,

My husband and I are in the early stages of planning to go on this cruise for our anniversary. I just need to work up the courage to tell our kids we're going without them!! :beach:That's part of the reason we chose this one-it's short enough that i won't feel too guilty. And our anniversary would be in the middle of it.

This would be our 2nd time on the Dream and bump us to gold before our next long cruise in 2016. We've also been on the Magic before and after being reimagined and the Wonder. I don't know when we'll get on the Fantasy. It's on the list, though :).

No FE for us this time, either. Just enjoying Castaway Cay & the day on the ship since we probably won't get off at Nassau and hopefully a romantic dinner at Palo or Remy, which we've never been to (Remy, that is).

So, that's all about us.

Hi everyone.

This will be our first ever cruise!
We are very very excited (well, me and DH as we haven't told the kids yet!!)
The children will be 8 when we go so I think they'll have a super time xxxxxxx

Hello! I'm Laura and am travelling with awesome hubby David and DD Katy (15), Emily(12) and Julie (7). Our first cruise and we are excited!!

But I am so sad! It is our first cruise and I so want to do an FE! I even saw several adorable ideas... anyone? Do I set up a new board? New to all of this! Still gonna make the nesting dolls...even if just for me!

Last edited:
We are doing a back to back in November. Taking our oldest on a cruise for her Bday! The big 7! :)

We are foster parents, the last 15 months have been a ride, she has been a trooper & tolerated so much we are going to make her next b day BIG! :)
She has no idea & we are so stoked to surprise her with this trip.

If there is a FE list I wanna be on it!! :) (I will spend more time looking for it once the baby is asleep!) :tink:
Let's swap! Even if it just us! But please? Anyone else??? Newbie here who loves to craft!

Hi! Myself, husband and 2 boys (5 and 6 at time of cruise) will be joining you all! We would love to participate in the FE as well!

OK....the Administrator has volunteered me! Let me figure out setting up the page....maybe we get more people involved? MY friend April just booked and she wants to do too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts