• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

100 pounds to WDW!!! (comments welcome!!)

Looking good!! I hope to be 194 next weigh in, right there with ya! I found a mention of something called a fit bit...it may help us count our steps each day, I know if I up my steps the weight will come off steadily...

Ready to see 180s again, i did not maintain when I went off for 6 months, really put on 10+ pounds...when I hit 188 I will be back where I started before our cruise...going to shoot for it over the next weeks...I am in crazy focused losing mode, might even say doggedly determined with a splash of anger for not maintaining! Simply not exercising and portion control...

Congrats on new job!

Congratulations on the new job!! Way to go! Its totally normal to be so nervous, but after just a couple of weeks in the new job, you will feel better.

I'm all about having a "work uniform". I am a paralegal at a big law firm, so we have to dress business casual. I think slacks & nice button down shirts, blouses and cardigan sets always look appropriate and are comfortable. As far as shoes, you might look at getting some good flats from Clarks, as they are very comfy & have good support for your feet and legs. With slacks, they work just fine.

That salad sounds yummy! Great way to get veggies in! :thumbsup2

Congratulations on the new job!! Way to go! Its totally normal to be so nervous, but after just a couple of weeks in the new job, you will feel better.

I'm all about having a "work uniform". I am a paralegal at a big law firm, so we have to dress business casual. I think slacks & nice button down shirts, blouses and cardigan sets always look appropriate and are comfortable. As far as shoes, you might look at getting some good flats from Clarks, as they are very comfy & have good support for your feet and legs. With slacks, they work just fine.

That salad sounds yummy! Great way to get veggies in! :thumbsup2

Thanks!!! I went through all my clothes this weekend and found NINE pairs of pants that fit! They seem to be all 14s and a few 16s which don't seem too big (yet). My 16s in jeans are starting to be too big. I also have a few pairs of 12 and 10s (not counted in the 9 that fit) that hopefully I can fit into soon. But I have no tops. :( I went to in laws for a 'cookout' Sunday and they talked me into going shopping. During which I learned a 'trick'! I never wore button downs before (besides under blazers) because the buttons always gaped. Not necessarily pulling across but front and back, so like you get side b**b. lol Anyway after trying on several I had the idea to try a tank under it. I had a sales person recommend that but she recommended that but with leaving buttons undone which I was NOT going to do. However I put a tank under it and amazingly the buttons stayed flat against the tank and didn't gap! So now I can wear button downs as long as I have a tank under! Yay! I ended up only getting one that day because my mother in law was insisting on buying whatever I picked out and I didn't want to have her buy me a lot of stuff. I mean that would be nice, but no, I'd feel bad. So i got one button down and a tank.
I hope to find some blouses too. I will probably go shopping this weekend...maybe.
Thanks for the shoe rec. I will check out some Clarks.

Looking good!! I hope to be 194 next weigh in, right there with ya! I found a mention of something called a fit bit...it may help us count our steps each day, I know if I up my steps the weight will come off steadily...

Ready to see 180s again, i did not maintain when I went off for 6 months, really put on 10+ pounds...when I hit 188 I will be back where I started before our cruise...going to shoot for it over the next weeks...I am in crazy focused losing mode, might even say doggedly determined with a splash of anger for not maintaining! Simply not exercising and portion control...

Congrats on new job!
Thanks! I didn't weigh in officially this past weekend but I did weigh myself and it was 194.something all weekend which isn't bad considering i was on my period. I hope I have lost something next weigh in. I don't remember the last time I was in 180s. I think it was 2006 when I met DH. My weight quickly skyrocked from 170s to 200 after we met because we ate out for EVERY dinner EVERY DAY. Not a good idea. Good luck hitting 180 for your cruise!

Oh when I was cleaning out my closet and 'room of clothes' I found a BIKINI! What the heck? I don't remember when I ever wore that. Its a size 10 and is a simple black bikini with halter top and bikini bottoms. I think I do remember wearing it but was really self conscious in college. I wonder if it will fit this summer! :)

As for exercise I've added a 2nd morning plank. Basically I was having issues getting much past 60 seconds on the plank. I dont know if its just that I am so tired when i do it first thing in the morning or I'm just weak sauce but I wasn't getting much further along. So I do 60 seconds, then stretch cobra yoga style, then a do a second plank and I can do that one for about 30 seconds before dropping. lol Then I do my arm exercises. Fun fun. Still walking the dog daily. Even though it was 90 earlier this week (hot!) and is now in the 30s (cold!). Stupid weather. I realized I walk faster when its colder though...lol

DH is going to see Ironman 3 at midnight tonight. I don't go to midnight shows because a. I have work in the morning and b. I don't like to sit next to strangers in a crowded theater. Not my idea of fun. I will probably go see it later this month. I am taking Memorial Day week off (cleared it with new boss too even though it was approved back in January by current boss) just to do stuff around the house and I plan on doing some fun stuff like see movies Ironman 3 and the new Star Trek. And then do some not so fun things like paint inside my house. :P Some rooms need touch ups then we never did the upstairs because we were thinking we would have to later anyway to prepare a nursery that never happened so we are just going to do it now. I am not looking forward it but I'd rather do it when i have several days off than trying to get it done on a weekend.

Oh I am so excited that the MVMCP dates have been announced! Yay! DH and I are thinking of going to the Tuesday one the first week in December (we hope) but then on one of the december threads I follow someone said they always wait until they get there because they wouldn't want to go to a sold out party anyway and they wouldn't want to go if its raining. Its only 5 dollars more to buy at the park so we might do that. I don't know. I plan on using our weight loss disney gift cards. We have 200 so far and I still owe DH one and I am 2 lbs to another card and DH is like 4 lbs to another card. So we are doing really well!

I can't believe I am a mere 22 lbs from my goal and DH is 14 lbs to his goal! Oh yeah he weighed in at 314 the other day. :D We can do this!!! :woohoo:

I had someone at work notice today...or at least comment. She asked if I was losing weight and I said yes, she said i was looking good not that I don't always look good and to be careful or i will blow away. Um...yeah right. I just said thank you and moved on. It was definitely great having someone notice and say something besides the hubby...and the inlaws they noticed too i guess...

Okay I guess I had better go get dinner ready. Taco salad tonight. I just use lettuce, salsa, seasoned chicken, a little cheese and a little ranch dressing and I'm good. DH adds jalepenos and sour cream and olives if we have any. I usually like to have a few chips to but we don't have any so we won't do that.

Have a great night everyone!

You are doing so well and I am proud of you!!! I am sure that you are feeling great. Keep it up buttercup! :yay:

Hi there! I enjoyed your journal. I'm planning to start one of my own soon. I'd like to lose about 50 pounds.

I also wanted to say that I think you are beautiful and carry your weight well. I could never go sleeveless and you look great sleeveless. I'll keep following your progress and I wish you well. :-)

You are doing so well and I am proud of you!!! I am sure that you are feeling great. Keep it up buttercup! :yay:

Thanks!

Hi there! I enjoyed your journal. I'm planning to start one of my own soon. I'd like to lose about 50 pounds.

I also wanted to say that I think you are beautiful and carry your weight well. I could never go sleeveless and you look great sleeveless. I'll keep following your progress and I wish you well. :-)

Welcome! Glad you are enjoying my journal. I think it helps to 'check in' somewhere. :) Thank you for the compliment! I am very self conscious about my arms but it was 90+ degrees in Disney so I did my best to ignore that. I only wore shorts one day though. I am odd. Some ladies carry weight in their tummies or their hips. I seem to be more well rounded...lol I carry weight everywhere! Even when I am thinner it seems like my arms and legs are the last to lose. Oh well. GOod luck on your journey. I will follow it once you start it! :)

Off to work. Have a great day ladies!
:goodvibes

Thanks!

Welcome! Glad you are enjoying my journal. I think it helps to 'check in' somewhere. :) Thank you for the compliment! I am very self conscious about my arms but it was 90+ degrees in Disney so I did my best to ignore that. I only wore shorts one day though. I am odd. Some ladies carry weight in their tummies or their hips. I seem to be more well rounded...lol I carry weight everywhere! Even when I am thinner it seems like my arms and legs are the last to lose. Oh well. GOod luck on your journey. I will follow it once you start it! :)

Off to work. Have a great day ladies!
:goodvibes

Yep, I think you're describing my arms!!! I can't imagine me ever wearing a sleeveless anything!! My arms got HUGE at my highest! I would rather wear a two piece bathing suit with long sleeves than a sleeveless! :) My weight is all around just like yours, hips/thighs/arms...always more slender through my waist relatively speaking than the rest of the areas...my feet are rather thin though :)

Keep up the great work!!!

Yep, I think you're describing my arms!!! I can't imagine me ever wearing a sleeveless anything!! My arms got HUGE at my highest! I would rather wear a two piece bathing suit with long sleeves than a sleeveless! :) My weight is all around just like yours, hips/thighs/arms...always more slender through my waist relatively speaking than the rest of the areas...my feet are rather thin though :)

Keep up the great work!!!
LOL about the 2 piece bathing suit with long sleeves. I know exactly how you feel! I am definitely an hourglass shape, even when I'm bigger my hips and bust are within an inch of each other and waist is smaller. Right now my waist is 10" smaller than hips/bust.

I weighed in today at 192.4!!! woohoo!! 2 lbs down! :woohoo: I didn't weigh in last week due to AF, so 2 lbs was my goal for this week's weigh in. Another Disney Gift Card for me!

Only 20 lbs to go!!! On schedule to meet my goal in September!

DH is down to 311! I don't know how he consistently loses 3lbs a week. :P Oh well only 11 lbs to go for him! :banana:

You guys are doing FANTASTIC!! :cool1::cool1::cool1: Keep up the awesome work! Woooot!

I am SO jealous of your hourglass figure. Too bad no amount of ezercise is gonna change my shape. :sad1: :rolleyes:

You may just hit your goal before September! Wooot!

You guys are doing FANTASTIC!! :cool1::cool1::cool1: Keep up the awesome work! Woooot!

I am SO jealous of your hourglass figure. Too bad no amount of ezercise is gonna change my shape. :sad1: :rolleyes:

You may just hit your goal before September! Wooot!

Thanks! Having large arms and legs sucks though. Even when I'm thin I have trouble finding shirts that fit my arms that aren't too big everywhere else and knee high boots? never! Unless they are the stretchy kind but I didn't like those at the time. When i'm plus sized its a little easier because stuff is cut bigger. So its actually harder to find clothes to fit when I'm not. Odd. Oh well. While I know one can't spot reduce I am hoping all my arm exercises are at least making my huge arms look a bit more toned. I'd rather have big fit arms than just big flabby arms. lol My calves are pretty muscular and not flabby. Still wish they were smaller but oh well.

Wow, y'all are doing so great! Keep chugging along! :moped: You're almost there!
Thank you!!!

Still walking and doing my exercises daily. Work has been crazy and i have been working late hours and even Saturday which is why I haven't been checking in much. Its also been nice so I've been doing more outside. I really need to get my garden in still...

However yesterday at work while I was rushing to get things done my brain was thinking of Disney because of the free dining promo that was just announced. Historically the free dining deal in aug/sept is the same as the one that is in nov/dec (but rates are a bit higher overall in dec) so I was doing some Disney math. I have a google spreadsheet that I wrote down a bunch of rack room rates for the December 1-7th time frame and I have the price of the regular dining plan and tickets etc. So all I had to do were a few calculations. Turns out that while Pop is still the most affordable choice (i am not looking at all stars anymore I thought about it and i didnt want to risk early Pop Warner kids or all the buses), that we could stay at a moderate for not much more and a deluxe for not much more than that. I was getting rather excited at the prospect of staying at a mod or deluxe but then I went home and realized 'WHAT was I thinking?' Basically I could upgrade to Coronodo Springs for $162 or POR for 174 more total with the free dining deal because we would upgrade to regular dining instead of quick service making Pop cost more. I also ran numbers with the current discounts that are offered if you don't take free dining thinking that perhaps even if they don't offer free dining they may offer the same discounts. That made it 260+ some more for mods making it seem more out of reach, but in the room discount example I also looked at deluxes and for a 'mere' $800 more we could stay at AKL again or even WL! Woot! But wait, $800? Seriously, did I just say $800 more was a deal? What is wrong with me??? The figures overall make me ill even at the Pop level. I weekly wonder if we should really be planning on even going again and DH has to rally me that yes we are and we deserve it and we can afford it and not to worry about it. But I do. Even with the 'just' $162 more seems frivolous. No where else in my life would I EVER think $163 is a small chunk of change. That's a lot of money. Why waste it on a room in a resort that you are just going to sleep at? We already established that while we LOVED AKL we did not get a chance to enjoy it. Besides the animals outside our balcony we didn't go look at any other animals or use the night vision googles to see them or visit the pool or even fully explore the lobby! We slept there and ate there a few times (which was amazing). The one day we came home midday I took a bath and DH took a nap then we headed back to the parks! So spending money on the resort seemed pointless unless we were planning on spending time at the resort.

That said the only thing I think I'd claim would be 'worth' the extra money would be if it was on the monorail system or just more centrally located so everything was a quick bus/rail/boat ride or walk away. However those hotels are insanely priced at way more than we can afford. But if THOSE hotels were a 'mere' 100 or even $200 more I *might* pay extra for that because it would mean more time enjoying the parks and less time traveling.

Anyway so thus ends my Disney math moment. I am 99% sure we are staying at Pop. I should just go ahead and make a room only reservation so that I will quit looking into other resorts!

That said while Coronodo Springs is big and has multiple bus stops I like that it seems more adult and romantic than Pop. :rotfl2:

Someone stop me!!! :rotfl:

Coronado is AWESOME! We spent a week there and it was so fabulous. The biggest advantage was we chose a building near a bus stop and they had mini fridges so we bought breakfast foods, water and soda, had it delivered and saved loads of money that way. They also have incredile hammocks on the beach that are heavenly! After the parks are closed and everyone is sleeping, it's so peaceful out there. We just lounged around for ever! The rooms are beautiful as well! I know I am no help in saving you money, sorry. We did consider a deluxe level but instead used the money to buy an extra day at Disney! :cool1:

Your arm exercises should definitely show a difference. Be sure to measure them, since such slow progression might make it hard to notice! They also have wide calf boots out there! ;)

Well, I am not the one to help with that!

Just want to point out that Port Orleans French Quarter is a smaller resort so the walk to the bus stop is a short walk! (and the beds are very comfy)

ACTUALLY I would LOVE to stay at POFQ, but they rarely go on sale or if they do it quickly sells out. It is the same price as POR at rack rates so if its free dining I can try for it but its such a small resort the 'sale rooms' sell out fast. Then the room % discounts rarely if ever include FQ or if they do its only 5% and again sells out fast. I would probably pick FQ over POR if given a choice. Dh wants to stay in a Royal Room, but at that price we could stay at AKL (if it was discounted). :thumbsup2

Coronado is AWESOME! We spent a week there and it was so fabulous. The biggest advantage was we chose a building near a bus stop and they had mini fridges so we bought breakfast foods, water and soda, had it delivered and saved loads of money that way. They also have incredile hammocks on the beach that are heavenly! After the parks are closed and everyone is sleeping, it's so peaceful out there. We just lounged around for ever! The rooms are beautiful as well! I know I am no help in saving you money, sorry. We did consider a deluxe level but instead used the money to buy an extra day at Disney! :cool1:

Your arm exercises should definitely show a difference. Be sure to measure them, since such slow progression might make it hard to notice! They also have wide calf boots out there! ;)
Thanks for the rec on Coronado! It seems awesome. Just BIG. We brought our breakfast last time too, but we did eat a few dinners at the food court at AKL of course we loved the food there so we were like 'do we want a burger or something here at the park or go back to the Mara and have some african cous cous and whatever the special of the day is!' The Mara often had the same special as Boma (which was also awesome). Anyway, the hammocks sound nice and romantic. :) I also heard since its a conference resort not everyone is going to the parks so the buses aren't as full which might offset the 4 bus stops.

I don't know! I guess I have time to decide.

Oh and I do measure my arms but its hard to measure your own arms and when I asked DH to measure he got like an inch more than I did so that's not right.

I am so tired today. I stayed up til midnight baking cookies for my coworkers and the mechanics. :) I didn't start til 830 thinking they wouldn't take too long but it was a big batch and I could only do 11-12 cookies at a time and I made 80 cookies. ugh. I ate too many but not as many as I normally do. Usually I have to sample every batch. I only had a couple last night and a couple today. They turned out awesome too. DH says they are the best thing I ever made...ever. I think he's been dieting too long but they were pretty good and I had lots of compliments. There are still a few left (less than 10) but I did not bring them home. I left them at work. They will be gone by noon tomorrow I'm sure. :goodvibes

Start my new job Monday and I still haven't shopped! I need to do that. have to visit mother in law on Sunday too so I guess i have to go shopping Saturday. I also want to get a haircut but I dont think I will have time for that. Also the DAY i thought I should text my stylist she put on facebook that she had her baby, so I can't go to my regular girl. I am considering just going to cost cutters (that's where i used to go) but I am afraid of someone giving me a bad haircut before i start my new job. My hair isn't awful now it just needs trimmed up. Also I usually have long sweepy bang things that are completely grown out now. They can go back into my pony tail. I have to decide if I want those back or not. I want to find a good picture of what i want regardless.

Okay dinner time. DH is making it since i'm so tired.

Oh I did walk dog today and exercised this morning. well I did my plank this morning, no weights. I was so tired and running so late.

Talk to you all later!

Ginger had a vet appt today and she has lost 5 lbs since December too!!! Woohoo! If you add her weight loss to ours we're right at 74 lbs! Go us! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

GO GINGER!

I am sure she is feeling better too -- 5lbs is HUGE for a doggie :)

Ginger thanks you! She is feeling better. She had 2 knee surgeries over the course of 2 years. She had torn crutiate ligaments in each knee. We did one in Spring of 2011 and one in Fall 2012 (one of the reasons we started walking her daily was part of physical therapy). She put on some weight when her knees were bad bc it hurt to walk and play. Now she walks everyday. She still loves to play but not as much as before. We will throw the ball 3x and then she sits down while before we could throw it 30x (before either surgery) and she would still come back for more. lol Of course she is also 5 now so that may be why as well. So her weight loss combined with her knee surgeries means she is probably feeling alot better. The vet was very impressed on how well she walked. She couldn't believe she had both knees done and one so recently since she was walking so well. Very even and easy. She has never had any health problems besides her knees. She is currently 84 lbs at her top she was 89 this last vet visit (usually she was in the 88 range before/during her surgeries). Of course the vet would like to see her under 80 but she was impressed by the 5 lb loss and didn't mention wanting it to be less this time, but I know in the past she said she should be in the 70s. But since she's a mixed breed I don't know how she can tell. I was just looking to see if I could find a recent picture of her to post and the most recent is from December and after her surgery (which was November) and she does look like she's lost a lot of weight. I should post some doggy before and afters. :lmao:

Meanwhile I pulled my right outer thigh some how today. Getting out of the car maybe? because i was fine at the vet then not so much at home. I went downstairs to feed cats and when I tried to walk up the stairs i had searing pain. We still went on our walk but I was limping and walking slow. When I got home I was feeling it and comparing it to the other side and it was definitely inflamed. I took some advil and it feels a bit better now. I am unsure what I did. Hopefully I am feeling better tomorrow. I need to shop!!! I still haven't. I am horrible. I keep putting it off. Now i start Monday! Or actually Monday afternoon. I will go down to my other office Monday morning because apparently my new boss is out until Tuesday. However Monday there is a lunch for the new people (one other girl then some operators) so I will go to that and I figured I would go scope out my new desk/cube and then work on moving up there in the afternoon so that Tuesday I will just go straight to my new office. :) So that means I will only kind of dress up on Monday. I get too dirty down where I usually work and I will be moving stuff so I don't want to dress too nicely. Hopefully I will find something that is a happy medium.

Weather here is weird. This weekend its going to get down to the 30s again but by Tuesday the high is 90!!! WhAT?? :crazy2:

In Disney Math news I finally talked to my husband about my crazy math. We looked at online videos of some resorts and while his DREAM resort is still the contemporary I think we are going to 'split the difference' and stay at the Coronodo Springs Resort. That man loves to spend money. I guess we will have to wait to see what the deals are when they come out. I heard a free dining pin was going around for nov/dec. I hope I get one or if not I hope that is just a preview of what the public deal will be (which I can get early bc I have a Disney Visa). With free dining, staying a moderate is relatively close in price due to the fact that we'd upgrade to regular dining. However our NEXT trip is going to be a star wars weekend 2015 and that is going to be a 'DH trip'. The last trip was a ME trip since it was my first trip. I am insisting this trip is an US trip since it is for US both losing weight and our 5 year anniversary. However Star Wars Weekend will definitely be a DH trip. Though I hope to go the last week of Epcot Garden Festival and first weekend of Star wars so it will be kind of me. ;) Anyway so with that he wants to stay at the Contemporary. My first thought was to rent points and stay at Bay Lake Tower. But while watching videos we watched a video of Bay Lake and he did not like it at all. It was a lot different. Anyway, he said to start saving because that is where he wanted to stay. :p But assuming prices don't change too much as long as we get a decent room discount of at least 30% and then eat out of pocket instead of dining plan I think we could swing the contemporary. NEXT time not this time. If dining isn't free we will probably eat out of pocket regardless. DH wants a few of 2 TS credit meals (CRT and the CCP dining package) and I know those aren't worth it dining plan wise. also I do not need dessert every meal. Even when I am not on a diet I can't eat that much. I doubt either of us could anymore. If anything I can see getting one dessert and sharing rather than 2 desserts.

Looks like I wrote another novel!!! I'm off to go look at more Disney stuff....:upsidedow

Hi, I've been lurking since the beginning :)

Just wanted to pop in and say the most recent pin that has been going around seems to be October and November. I didn't see any December dates. I'm going over Columbus Day weekend, so my dates will probably be blocked out, but I am still keeping an eye out!

Congrats on everyone's weight loss! You remind me a lot of me and my DH. We (and our dog Ike!) are always trying to lose weight, especially for Disney vacations! :)

Novels are good -- love to read stuffs :)

And looking at Disney stuff is an even better idea!

:lmao: Thanks!

Hi, I've been lurking since the beginning :)

Just wanted to pop in and say the most recent pin that has been going around seems to be October and November. I didn't see any December dates. I'm going over Columbus Day weekend, so my dates will probably be blocked out, but I am still keeping an eye out!

Congrats on everyone's weight loss! You remind me a lot of me and my DH. We (and our dog Ike!) are always trying to lose weight, especially for Disney vacations! :)

:thumbsup2 Thanks for the congrats! I follow several Disney sites on facebook and one travel agency posted a pin one of their customers got in the mail that was for Nov/Dec free dining. They got it in the email just Friday. They blacked out the names and code of course (not that it would work). I keep checking my emails for pins. i should probably call 'just in case'. :rotfl2:

Though I am thinking I kind of don't want free dining. Last time on the dining plan eating the dining plan was just way too much food and I didn't get to try all the snacks, like a Mickey ice cream bar! I was just so full all the time. My ideal 'eating plan' at the parks would be snacks all day and sit down dinner at night (followed by maybe more snacks). However I already ran the numbers and free dining is cheaper than room only discount unless they do some huge discounting. :) However if we aren't eating lunch maybe it would be cheaper to just do room only. Hrmm... :scratchin i just know I want a mickey bar and mickey pretzel and cupcakes and lots of snacks that i didn't have last time!

Oh I weighed in at 191.8 this weekend. So only .6 lb loss but still a loss. Hopefully AF will stay away long enough to get another weigh in this weekend.

I started my new job today kinda. I moved my stuff up to my new 'cube'. Honestly even though its in the main building which is nice, my "office" itself sucks. I swear its from the 70s at least. It is just not attractive and they didn't have it cleaned out for me at all and my computer isn't ready (so I stayed down at my old desk until the end of the day then I walked all my stuff up). On the plus side I probably logged at least 2 miles walking my stuff up. I could have asked a mechanic to drive me but I thought it would be good exercise. I also took the stairs all but one time (and that one time I had a big plant and it would not have been safe to take the stairs) and I am on the 3rd floor so that is quite the workout. THEN I came home and walked the dog! Go me!! However I had Jimmy Johns for lunch (free lunch from work) so it probably just burned a few of those calories. Tomorrow is another free lunch. I wonder what it will be. There is another girl who is starting too and several operators for the plant. Luckily I don't have to do all that orientation stuff but I still get the fun lunch stuff. :goodvibes Anyway so tomorrow I report direct to my new office so no steel toed shoes and hard hat! Woohoo!

I was just checking the December threads and lots of new joiners because they got a pin!!! *checks emails again*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter