10 Pounds Later - Our Delicious Deluxe Dining Review UPDATED 12/29 Raglan Road Dinner

JacksMama

Mouseketeer
We're back! We got back on Tuesday and try as we might, we had quite a few DxDP credits left. We really did try our hardest, but the food won, in many different ways!

Starting tomorrow, I plan on posting at least one review a day because reading all of your reviews was such a huge help in my planning. Looking forward to reliving each tasty meal one bite at a time.

Who are these eating machines?
Grading Scale

Here's what's on the menu!

Artist Point
Cinderella's Royal Table
Liberty Tree Tavern
Raglan Road
Tusker House
Yak & Yeti
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Biergarten
California Grill
'Ohana Dinner
50s Prime Time
'Ohana Breakfast
Rose & Crown
Les Chefs De France
Via Napoli
Captain Cooks
Kona

Places we had to cancel due to extreme food overload:
Crystal Palace
Brown Derby
Jiko
Flying Fish

Remaining dining credits: 10 - ack!

Looking forward to your reviews, am thinking of the deluxe dining plan and I'm afraid that it may be too much food, but this time I wanted to enjoy eating at more restaurants and not always get CS. We've done qsdp and reg dp years ago when tips were included. Do you feel the dxdp was worth it?

Thank you everyone! I got waylaid by the excitement of the holidays, but today I'll be doing my first addition. I'm still kind of new to the formatting and stuff, so please bear with me. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter