10 Pounds Later - Our Delicious Deluxe Dining Review UPDATED 12/29 Raglan Road Dinner

Ooooh, girl, that is a yummy looking lineup! Tell me about FF, we missed that one and it was very high on my list to try.

Have you been to Cali Grill? Was my absolute favorite meal of the trip.

FF is in my Dining report at the bottom of the page. I had an awesome experience there, both with service and the food.

Of course, though, I made some changes to my line up. Mostly because of my bad, bad experience at Yachtsman before. And I still haven't added in Flying Fish. . .

Breakfasts:
CRT
Tusker House
Crystal Palace

Lunches:
Coral Reef
Mama Melrose
Portobello

Dinners:
Cape May
Chef Mickeys
Fulton's
Narcoosee's
Tokyo Dining
Le Cellier
Cali Grill
Chefs de France (which redeemed itself after the meal I discussed on the boards, but may end up being Flying Fish because of the previous experience there.)

Raglan Road​

Rating: A = More, please! Can't get enough of this meal and would love seconds.
IMG_1186.jpg

DH ordered Ger’s Bread & Butter Pudding, Like no other pudding you have ever tried. Believe us.

Meehhhh, mostly bread and no pudding. It was really dry which I think you can see by the photo, right? But, the sauces on the side were nice. I ate the caramel sauce with a spoon. :cool2:

IMG_1187.jpg

I thought the same thing about the bread pudding. I really wanted to love it but it was so dry, like plain toast and we were given such a small amount of sauces, we really didn't like it. It was so dry and plain. I thought we were the only ones!

Wow, Raglan Road must have changed the recipe for their bread pudding. It doesn't look the same. It used tbdf. The best bread pudding ever w/the sauces. Disappointed.

Mmm, that Bread Pudding doesn't look right to me :confused3

Loving the reviews by the way :goodvibes

lol at the puff pastry. I had a puff pastry DI-SAAAASSSTTTEERRR of monumental proportions the other night - all pastry and no puff = 'nough said.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter