10/24/2009 Bash On the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's spooky Cass. Only just said that you was the only person to post a picture and up you pop.

That IS spooky!!! :scared1:

I'm sure you will see tons of photos soon from everyone, we had a fabulous time and sure had a lot of laughs.

I have some great photos and a video of Jeff's awesome fireworks which I might post when I get to MSP :thumbsup2

That IS spooky!!! :scared1:

I'm sure you will see tons of photos soon from everyone, we had a fabulous time and sure had a lot of laughs.

I have some great photos and a video of Jeff's awesome fireworks which I might post when I get to MSP :thumbsup2

We're all looking forward to it Cass.

And on that note...I bid you all goodnight.

Safe journey home Cass.

I gotta run, I will be back soon when I land in MSP :)

G'night Heather :wave2:

Well it was a very close fought match, but Federer won in the end. Last set went to 14 games to 12!!!:scared1:

DS # 2 kept switching between this and thr Tour de france. We were cheering for the other guy!!!

:lmao::lmao:Hey everyone...

We're back. Had a great time. We sure didn't sleep much, but it was well worth it. :banana::banana::banana:

Big thanks to Nancy & Chuck for sharing their home. We had an amazing time. I'm still sore from laughing. :lmao::lmao: We miss you guys and Cass already. And I'm missing my poochie, Cabo. :sad1:

Another big thank you to Jeff & Suz. It was really a great day. I would like to know how many burn holes you and Chris have in your clothes, though. popcorn:: :rotfl2: Kudos and thanks.

It been an amazing couple of weeks starting with a visit from Walt & Di. (Looking forward to doing that again.) This will make our remaining days before the cruise a little more bearable. (It never comes fast enough, does it.)

I'm gonna grab something to eat and I'll post some piccies a little later. :woohoo:

Hey guys. I just got home from picking up the girls and was hoping to see lots of pics for the WI weekend. Where are they?????????
Please don't disappoint me!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

:lmao::lmao:Hey everyone...

We're back. Had a great time. We sure didn't sleep much, but it was well worth it. :banana::banana::banana:

Big thanks to Nancy & Chuck for sharing their home. We had an amazing time. I'm still sore from laughing. :lmao::lmao: We miss you guys and Cass already. And I'm missing my poochie, Cabo. :sad1:

Another big thank you to Jeff & Suz. It was really a great day. I would like to know how many burn holes you and Chris have in your clothes, though. popcorn:: :rotfl2: Kudos and thanks.

It been an amazing couple of weeks starting with a visit from Walt & Di. (Looking forward to doing that again.) This will make our remaining days before the cruise a little more bearable. (It never comes fast enough, does it.)

I'm gonna grab something to eat and I'll post some piccies a little later. :woohoo:

So glad you guys got home ok! :hug::hug:

I am sitting here at the Minneapolis airport still waiting for my flight :rolleyes1
I will be boarding in about 35 minutes and then I have a 3 hour flight home then I get to see Rob :banana::yay::love: We've been chatting on the webcam for the past hour :goodvibes

Don't ya just love technology :cloud9:

So glad you guys got home ok! :hug::hug:

I am sitting here at the Minneapolis airport still waiting for my flight :rolleyes1
I will be boarding in about 35 minutes and then I have a 3 hour flight home then I get to see Rob :banana::yay::love: We've been chatting on the webcam for the past hour :goodvibes

Don't ya just love technology :cloud9:

Safe travels Cass. Was the weekend just great? I am jealous.

Hey Bernie, where are you girl???? Are you all unpacked yet???? :rolleyes:

Hopefully Paige gets home safe tonight. She should be home soon, hopefully she lets us all know she landed safe and sound :thumbsup2

What a great surprise that was!!!! ::yes::

Alllllrighty then.....time for me to take off eh!!!! ;)

Guess I will see your pics tomorrow Robin. Don't forget, no means no! :rotfl2:

ongoing investigation as to which bobber chic nearly gave afeg a lapdance!!
not sure what the chics see in him, i mean really, he doesnt even have a scar.:confused3:lmao: but i'm going to have to watch him and learn.popcorn::

DSC03304.jpg

DSC03312.jpg

Of Course...Nancy accommodated Mike's weird eating habits. :lmao:

DSC03310.jpg

DSC03313.jpg

DSC03314.jpg

I sure could go for one of these. Nancy...Mike ate all of them on the way home. I only got one. Cass said they were addictive. :rotfl2:

DSC03316.jpg

Bernie...we missed you here! ;)

DSC03323.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter