• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10/24/2009 Bash On the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you again????? :confused3

:rotfl2:

:headache: :headache:
how soon they forget.:sad2:
you remember me...:rolleyes1
i was the one who taught Kira to blow kisses on kk1.:cutie:

:wizard: :wizard: good job Kira btw.:wizard: princess:
addisons room is decorated all in tinkerbell.:cheer2:
the kids said its because she's got "TUDE":laughing:

3 mins and counting..lol

I think we might order in tonight for supper.. I am pooped from b-day cake..lol
(not mine) feel like watching a movie tonight...hmmm will have to see
anyways putting my coat on.. laters peeps! :cool1:

switched over to pay a couple bills only to find out they were already paid by someone named "verandah man". thanks andy.:woohoo: :worship: :cool1:

15 mins!!! aaaaaaaa :scared1:

why won't the work day end already!! lol

I plan on doing a whole lotta nothing this weekend..lol make up for my vacation of no breaks ;) anyone have anything special planned for the weekend?

Just returning (again) the gold chain I bought myself. I bought it on 12/20 and that one broke, Hazel took it back for me yesterday and the store exchanged it for a new one. The second chain broke this afternoon, so I am taking it back and getting my $$ back. The links in the chain were extremely thin. I think the chain got caught around a button on my workshirt, when I went to take my work coat off I heard a pop then saw the chain fall on the floor.....:headache:

I might also be shoveling some white stuff tomorrow thanks to our friends from the upper midwest........:headache:

We are expecting snow tomorrow through Sunday. Which means it will be impossible to find any milk around here! :lmao:

Funny you should mention that, Hazel went to the store today after her WW weigh-in and bought milk and eggs, she didn't need to buy any bread as we had a full loaf in the freezer.........:lmao:

Not sure how much longer I will be around this evening, really starting to poop out here. I was so tired I called and had my hair appt changed from 5pm to 6:30pm just so I could relax a bit after dinner. I'm glad I did too, I walked in the shop at 6:25 and the place was empty, I was back out the door and home by 6:45!!! I think from now on I'm going to make my hair appts for 6:30.

i wasnt even paying attention to the weather, but they just said we have a winter storm warning out. 6-10 inches of snow by sat nite i guess.:sad2:
so it looks like it'll be me and my sweet polly all weekend.:hug: :love:

cant complain about the snow. its really the first storm we've had so far this winter.
Yeah, Elaine is going out to get milk tonight, not because of the impending snow, but because we are out and DS drinks it like crazy!

It wasn't a red dress, but Miss Connecticut looked pretty hot cradled in my arm a few weeks ago!
DSC04237.jpg

Yeah, Elaine is going out to get milk tonight, not because of the impending snow, but because we are out and DS drinks it like crazy!

It wasn't a red dress, but Miss Connecticut looked pretty hot cradled in my arm a few weeks ago!
DSC04237.jpg

Way to go Chris!!! ;) ;) ;)

Nana and Grampa are have a blast:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:. The kids are just finishing there fruit snacks toast and off to bed they go. Then maybe grampa can watch some basketball At 2 and six we arn't use to it.

Dan

DSC04237.jpg

And where is Elaine???

Nana and Grampa are have a blast:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:. The kids are just finishing there fruit snacks toast and off to bed they go. Then maybe grampa can watch some basketball At 2 and six we arn't use to it.

Dan

My grandparents used to babysit for Frank & me. My parents would drop us off at their house and pick us up the next morning - we loved it! I have such happy memories of those times - you are making those kind of memories for you grandkids!

That's it for me, good night all.........:wave2:

I thought it was date night at the Tikis???
Dinner and a movie night has been something we have done as a family once a week for what seems like as long as we have been married. Even though the kids are gone, we do it. All I can say tonight is Disney's College Road Trip is making me roll on the floor laughing!!!!!!!!!!!! This movie is stinking hilarious!!!!!!

Kathy--tell me we did ok...

My friends and I booked The New Yorker and flights from DC to JFK for Feb 13-15 for $288 each.

My grandparents used to babysit for Frank & me. My parents would drop us off at their house and pick us up the next morning - we loved it! I have such happy memories of those times - you are making those kind of memories for you grandkids!

There Great kids MIMI. We took them to the cousins hockey game this afternoon and they were great.
Of course Great grandfather was there along with there aunt April Cousin John and Uncle Alan our youngest son . The two oldest son Dave and Pete were on duty at the Portland FD.
Pete is the farther of the two we are watching and Dave is the son of cousin John and Jason who was playing hockey.
Shannon the Mother of Hannah and Tucker was taking care of patients at the office.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter