10/24/2009 Bash On the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cass - she's just adorable:cutie: and a huge well done to her for going all night without the dummy:woohoo: :banana:

How big is her bed:eek: - it looks as big oas Mine and Neils:lmao:

It's a double bed (or full size). It's actually a convertible crib that Rob's parents bought us when Kira was born. Rob set it up as a crib and then we realized that the side didn't go down. :guilty: I have a bad back and I really needed a crib where the side went down. So, because we knew it converted to a double bed, we got the extension kit and held onto it, knowing that she could use it as a big bed and we went out and bought a crib :thumbsup2 So, while it's a little big, it should last her many many years :goodvibes

We have a king bed and she can climb up and down that one so we knew she could handle this one :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
:cutie: :cutie:

most of my posts are just mindless ramblings.:rolleyes1

Who are you again????? :confused3

:rotfl2:

So, last night went pretty well...she stayed awake extra long but after reviewing the video (yes, I put the camcorder in her room last night when we said goodnight :rolleyes: ) I found out that she stayed up playing with all her stuffed animals :lmao: Normally she only sleeps with her bear but since I was taking away her soosie (yes, a soosie is a pacifier) and her bed was soooo huge compared to her, I let her bring as many stuffies as she wanted. :rolleyes1

And she only got out of bed once, to get her frog that fell on the floor :laughing:

And....

She never asked once for her soosie!! :woohoo: :cool1: :thumbsup2

Here's some pics....

Her last time in her crib for nap yesterday...

bigbed5.jpg

I asked her to jump and "test" her bed, to make sure it was good ;)

bigbed4.jpg

She loved her new "Big Bed" :goodvibes

bigbed3.jpg

bigbed2.jpg

And finally about 10:30pm, she feel asleep :cloud9:

bigbed1.jpg

I love the red cheeks, my kids always looked like that.

Cass - Kira is so cute! I am glad it went so well!!!

A funny thing happened today - I popped over to the SSMC09 thread to say hi. A couple of minutes later, Dave (manascarfan) PM'd me to say Hi and inform me that I had snagged a pirate! pirate: I hadn't even looked at the post number! Of course, Mary thought this was hysterical and I'm sure that Mimi & Joanne will too! :lmao:

Way to go, Trix!

Finally caught up on all of it. I love the pictures! It is going to be a fun cruise. Glad it is the weekend, though I have some work to do!

You must know who I was refering to- are they going this year?

Hey - you were just saying the other day how sweet she was and how she gave you a pin for giving them your Palo reservation. You missed that part, at the first Meet, (something about a pool and a frozen drink) where she was glaring at me because she wasn't included in the Palo res!

15 mins!!! aaaaaaaa :scared1:

why won't the work day end already!! lol

I plan on doing a whole lotta nothing this weekend..lol make up for my vacation of no breaks ;) anyone have anything special planned for the weekend?

I plan on doing a whole lotta nothing this weekend..lol make up for my vacation of no breaks ;) anyone have anything special planned for the weekend?

We are expecting snow tomorrow through Sunday. Which means it will be impossible to find any milk around here! :lmao:

I have lots of projects for around the house though.

i wasnt even paying attention to the weather, but they just said we have a winter storm warning out. 6-10 inches of snow by sat nite i guess.:sad2:
so it looks like it'll be me and my sweet polly all weekend.:hug: :love:

cant complain about the snow. its really the first storm we've had so far this winter.

Nothing special here - practice with my cheerleaders tomorrow, lesson plans (anyone have a favorite activity you did with poetry) to write, quizzes and tests to create, church - no big plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter