10/24/2009 Bash On the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
fear not gang. i'm pretty sure what "MD" stands for.:rolleyes1

(again, i have no idea how these things get started:rolleyes1 )
but i know afeg calls jeff Gidget, so i'm pretty sure jeff calls him MD..
meaning MoonDoggie.:lmao: :rotfl2:

AHHHHHH Of course I am not old enough to know who Gidget and Moon Doggie are :rolleyes1 but I had such a crush on him.:lovestruc

Karen: Good thing your red dress Rockettes were on the last thread. This way the Dawg can't respond to it too often. That man will be in love!

KAREN!!!
you gotta post those pics on this thread so i can quote them over and over again.:love: :lovestruc

oh well, oprah's a good one today.:cool2: :cool1:

Post count from Thread #16

User Name Posts
Dyerneeds 448
GOS 296
njprincess 275
Verandah Man 265
tikimimi 245
JLDSMD 221
Walt & Di 186
Karen Mouse 174
cntkg1 165

Will catch up at home, but I am here. I am going to have to rpomise myself I will stop being on these boards so much at home - I mean really - what kind of lives do we have folks???:upsidedow :rolleyes: :rotfl:

tell me about it.:sad2:
guess who was laid off for the last 3 1/2 weeks.:rolleyes1
i should feel proud. first time ever won the top post award....
but i feel ashamed.:guilty: :rotfl:

I will be your traveling buddy. One of my dreams also.

That is Tommy's goal too! :) I go to eat and watch people.

Ok, looks like we got a trio! :yay: Leisha you can come along too. You can have a hot dog in every ballpark!

That is too funny. There will be some comments about that. :rotfl2: Are they doing the Elizabeth Swan too?

Really? Yikes, I didn't mean to upset anyone. It wasn't like they were doing a pirate run. I checked afterwards and the last post before me was 15 minutes before!

Yes, they are still doing Swanns. Dave got the Swann to my pirate.

fear not gang. i'm pretty sure what "MD" stands for.:rolleyes1

(again, i have no idea how these things get started:rolleyes1 )
but i know afeg calls jeff Gidget, so i'm pretty sure jeff calls him MD..
meaning MoonDoggie.:lmao: :rotfl2:

Why thank you Dawg. Finally, some useful information from you. b/t/w did you see AFEG defending my honor over on #16???

KAREN!!!
you gotta post those pics on this thread so i can quote them over and over again.:love: :lovestruc

We knew that Mikey would likey those pictures! :lmao:

So, what exactly did you win?

So, last night went pretty well...she stayed awake extra long but after reviewing the video (yes, I put the camcorder in her room last night when we said goodnight :rolleyes: ) I found out that she stayed up playing with all her stuffed animals :lmao: Normally she only sleeps with her bear but since I was taking away her soosie (yes, a soosie is a pacifier) and her bed was soooo huge compared to her, I let her bring as many stuffies as she wanted. :rolleyes1

And she only got out of bed once, to get her frog that fell on the floor :laughing:

And....

She never asked once for her soosie!! :woohoo: :cool1: :thumbsup2

Here's some pics....

Her last time in her crib for nap yesterday...

bigbed5.jpg

I asked her to jump and "test" her bed, to make sure it was good ;)

bigbed4.jpg

She loved her new "Big Bed" :goodvibes

bigbed3.jpg

bigbed2.jpg

And finally about 10:30pm, she feel asleep :cloud9:

bigbed1.jpg

Cass - she's just adorable:cutie: and a huge well done to her for going all night without the dummy:woohoo: :banana:

How big is her bed:eek: - it looks as big oas Mine and Neils:lmao:

That would be fun to sit out there. :banana: We have always had great seats on the first base line right above the dug out. A friend of my Dad's owns the minor league team here in town so he always get the tickets for us. We have gotten so spoiled. I will let you know if we make it to a game. It would be great if you all were there too.
I have two tickets to each game, so I usually find a friend to go with. Elaine doesn't really care for Baseball so she doesn't go.

Why thank you Dawg. Finally, some useful information from you. b/t/w did you see AFEG defending my honor over on #16???

useful info ? from me??:laughing:
and yes i noticed. he also called me a bounder and a cad. not sure what that is, but it must be something good.:cool2: :cool1:

theres got to be a new dis rule. no more posting pics of chics wearing red at the end of a thread.:headache: :headache:

if anyone needs me the rest of the nite, i'll be LOOKING at karens pics again.
:cool2: :cool2:

Since I am stuck at home with my DS, (not that that is a bad thing!) I thought I would share some pictures of him at his first Yankee game. I have both him and the Yankees on my mind today.

JaysFirstYankeeGame001.jpg

JaysFirstYankeeGame016.jpg

The first one was before the game started. The second is with one out in the 9th inning and Mariano Rivera on the mound. He was so excited from the buzz in the place, I just had to grab this pic and it was great!

He's a cutie. :cutie:

I survived another round of lay offs yesterday so the office is quiet.:banana: I feel so bad for the people that were layed off

:hug: Its happeneing at Neils place on Monday. No-one knows who is going.:sad2:

I've managed to catch up and finished #16.

Great pictures of the trees, presents and Karen's trip. Did you take a picture of your toe?

No, I was going to:rolleyes1 but I thought it was too gross.:scared:

Here is a picture of the new years celebration in London.

2403571149-revellers-celebrate-despite-weather.jpg

Not quite a hidden mickey, but nearly.

Wow! - cool! - were you there?

KAREN!!!

I watched Oprah too.:rolleyes1 Norty Oprah!

Got caught back up for the time being, now I've got to get ready to go get my haircut. I hope I don't fall asleep in the chair or I might wake up looking like a ceratin Dawg on this thread (not that that's a bad thing)........:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And what about me????? I can talk for Britain me. Perhaps it should be an olympic sport.

:hug: Its happeneing at Neils place on Monday. No-one knows who is going.:sad2:

I hope Neil is OK. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Wow! - cool! - were you there?

No, watched on TV. I'm no fool...too cold and too many people.

A funny thing happened today - I popped over to the SSMC09 thread to say hi. A couple of minutes later, Dave (manascarfan) PM'd me to say Hi and inform me that I had snagged a pirate! pirate: I hadn't even looked at the post number! Of course, Mary thought this was hysterical and I'm sure that Mimi & Joanne will too! :lmao:

Good for you- some might get testy!!

Really? Yikes, I didn't mean to upset anyone. It wasn't like they were doing a pirate run. I checked afterwards and the last post before me was 15 minutes before!

Yes, they are still doing Swanns. Dave got the Swann to my pirate.

No worries - a very well earned pirate: ! Lots more to be earned before sailing time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter