10/20/2013 Disney Magic Miami Double Dip

I'm glad I'm here as well.
However, I decided to cancel my request to join the Facebook group this morning.
Looks like everyone have been chatting over the Facebook instead and our FE organizer still hasn't add my request to participate in the FE and DISmeet.
I feel kind of left out. :sad2:

Don't feel left out, it took awhile for me to get added!! She just got busy so don't give up!! :goodvibes

No one chats over there anymore than they do here. I'm sure the group owner is just busy. :goodvibes

So I've noticed a lot of the ships are going out when we do. Do they ever stick more than one ship at CC? I'm hoping it will be just us. Don't want the beach to be too crowded!

So I've noticed a lot of the ships are going out when we do. Do they ever stick more than one ship at CC? I'm hoping it will be just us. Don't want the beach to be too crowded!

Nothing to worry about there. Disney only schedules one ship at a time in CC.

Are you sharing sage wisdom or are you booking the double dip, Jeff?

Right now just sharing (hopefully) sage wisdom Todd. But I am considering the double dip! We are sailing on the Fantasy next week and I've got to book something on board.

What is your facebook? Anyone in the group can add anyone else they are friends with. I can friend you then add you if you like.

Thanks, ksinglet.
Not sure how it works, really.
I will use my DH's facebook to make a request again.

Hello, all! Well, I had a little outpatient surgery yesterday, so now I'm pent up and figured it was a good time to get caught up on all things Disney! I guess it's too early to start the buzz on packing essentials and excursion wish-lists, isn't it? So here's a question for you all... With all the buzz in the air about what people are hoping to see different after dry dock, anything in particular that you hope stays just as it is??? I for one LOVE the double staircase in the atrium, and would be sad to see that go. I also really love the pool in the adult area, that dunk dank on the Fantasy really didn't do it for me. Any other favorites???

Hey, thanks! I was gonna wait until a little later to start working on colors and converting it to a graphic, but I start school again on Monday (weirdest timing, I know) so maybe I better get a move on lest the time slip away!

The online costume shops that I have ordered stuff from in the past are now sending year round e-mail flyers. My first thought was "What am I going to be this time on the Magic?"

jeanigor said:
The online costume shops that I have ordered stuff from in the past are now sending year round e-mail flyers. My first thought was "What am I going to be this time on the Magic?"

Dashing?
Debonair?
Dazzling?

I am flirting with the idea of a villain this time around! We opted out last year, we just ran out of time before sailing! Plus we'd already put out a hefty chunk of change for both our pirate gear and my Jessica Rabbit formal wear. Now that we already have some of the cruising essentials we can re-use, I think we'll have some fun with Halloween costumes!!

Is this something DCL always does, is it a Halloween thing, or a Dis thing?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter