• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1-26-13 Magical Western Caribbean

If you are interested in joining....DCL Magical Western Caribbean January 26th thru Feb 1st...we would love to have you!! :)

I'm Venita Jones on FB

Cn you post a link to the group? I tried a search but nothing came up.

My DD just asked me: which princesses and other characters are on the Magic this time? Do any of you happen to know?:confused:

I'd be interested in being added to the FB group. I searched and couldn't find it. I'm Shelby Miller. I believe theshelbymiller is my actual user name/identifier thingie.

Okay, I just sent ya'll facebook requests, for those who wanted to be a part of the fb group. So, if you see a friend request from Valerie, that is me.

Once you respond, then I can add you to the group. I made it secret, as nobody should be able to see when we are going on vacation, for safety reasons. If you want to post that on your individual facebook page, that is fine, but it doesn't allow the public to see who is in the group or what it is for.

Woohooo! So excited. It will go fast now!

Okay, I just sent ya'll facebook requests, for those who wanted to be a part of the fb group. So, if you see a friend request from Valerie, that is me.

Once you respond, then I can add you to the group. I made it secret, as nobody should be able to see when we are going on vacation, for safety reasons. If you want to post that on your individual facebook page, that is fine, but it doesn't allow the public to see who is in the group or what it is for.

Just curious if you got my message.

Our first cruise....keep reading about FE's...know what they are now ;)...how do I connect with "our group" ?

There seems to be interest in getting a second FE list going even though the first has closed. I know one of the Facebook users just asked if anyone was interested in starting a second FE.

I would love to join a second fish extender list. I just learned about this super Disney experience and would love to participate!:banana:

Sent you a message, did you receive?

Welcome! I think there have only been 3 new "add-ons" who missed the FE deadline. I'm not sure how many families we would need/want...? I'm brand new to all of this!!

Hi there,
Have you received any interest in starting up a second list?
I would most definately be interested!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter