1-26-13 Magical Western Caribbean

Maybe if we get a couple more families interested, we could start another FE... It would be smaller, but I would be happy to organize (with some guidance).

..and one more makes 10...Thanks for bearing with me. I'm not sure why you have to poast 10 times before being able to PM someone.

I agree with not adding any more people to the FE. Typically, I'm all "the more the merrier" but we've already begun ordering supplies and assembling some items. If we add more people to the FE, that'll demand more orders of some items and throw things off. Maybe a second FE is the way to go (as suggested). Hope you all have a great cruise, though!

Yes, I totally understand having already started gathering ideas. I only asked because it hadn't quite been 36 hours since the list went out and if people hadn't moved forward yet it might not be too hard to add a family. No worries... there is lots of fun to be had - even if we don't get to participate in the FE. Thanks so much!!

27 days! Who is excited? Has anyone started prepping for the trip already?

I decided we need to do Palo. Now the question is both dinner and brunch? And when?

I need to decide if I am making or ordering a FE, and then do so. Need to decide on gifts and start that too.

Need to start my packing list!!

27 days! Who is excited? Has anyone started prepping for the trip already?

I decided we need to do Palo. Now the question is both dinner and brunch? And when?

I need to decide if I am making or ordering a FE, and then do so. Need to decide on gifts and start that too.

Need to start my packing list!!

My kids and I have been packed for a week now, and all I need to do is make the FE gifts. I made my FE out of duct tape yesterday and it looks great (to me anyways). If I could figure out how to post a pic, I would show ya.
I think that all I have left is to buy some food items to take.
Can't wait to meet you all there!:thumbsup2

We've started our FE gifts, but still need to make our FE. Got a Palo dinner reservation already. Have a friend who came back from this cruise right before Christmas, so we're hoping to get some details from them. They already mentioned there was a tea on this cruise. Want to fill in some unknowns.

Sk8ermaiden:

We're doing Palo brunch on the 28th & Palo dinner on the 30th. We wanted to try both!

Enjoy, whichever one (or both) you choose.

Funny, but my DH thought I was crazy to start packing already. Will start working on the FE tonight. Hope it holds together. I better bring duct tape in my suitcase just in case.

So glad there is a tea party on this cruise. My 2 year old will love it! Wonder if I should get a ticket for my son as well?

We've started our FE gifts, but still need to make our FE. Got a Palo dinner reservation already. Have a friend who came back from this cruise right before Christmas, so we're hoping to get some details from them. They already mentioned there was a tea on this cruise. Want to fill in some unknowns.

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Thank you so much for sharing that! My DD is obsessed with tea and princess and Alice, and as long as I can get her a spot, this will be the highlight of her LIFE. I had been waiting to hear if they had one. I know they have a character breakfast.

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Thank you so much for sharing that! My DD is obsessed with tea and princess and Alice, and as long as I can get her a spot, this will be the highlight of her LIFE. I had been waiting to hear if they had one. I know they have a character breakfast.

When is the character breakfast??

Hi, It's our first Disney cruise so I was wondering if there was anything for adults to do who don't have kids.

There's plenty to do without kids. A couple friends of ours went recently and loved it. They have movies, tours of the ship, talks on different subjects, mixology classes, and lots more. Of course, there's also the adult pool and deck area. Depends on what you want to do. You'll have a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter