1-26-13 Magical Western Caribbean

Belle07...do we have a soft number of who will be participating in the 1/26/12 Magic FE?

Right now there are 12 adult men, 21 adult women, 7 teenage boys, 2 teenage girls, 11 boys and 8 girls lol, if that helps. As soon as Christmas is over I will email everyone a list. :)

I believe the first six night cruise out of Galveston returned today. Hopefully we will start seeing more info on this cruise. I'd love to see some Navigators to see what's happening.

I am going to be on this sailing :hyper: and am interested in the FE thing (my daughter would love it!) But I am more than a little freaked out by the amount of people who are in a group. It seems like the cost for this must be astronomical.

I am going to be on this sailing :hyper: and am interested in the FE thing (my daughter would love it!) But I am more than a little freaked out by the amount of people who are in a group. It seems like the cost for this must be astronomical.

It's a concern of mine as well...

INitially, I was a bit concerned about having too many people involved. I've never done this before, so I had my trepidations. However, I've been assured (and fully believe) that what we exchange, how often we exchange and whether we exchange per person or per family is up to us. So, based on that information, I feel it's really up to us how much we spend. We've found a couple crafts we'll create with minimal cost plus a couple other items. For us, it's more about the joy our kids will get delivering and receiving. I encourage you to take part!

There are only 16 cabins right now. On our last cruise we had 28 or so cabins with way more people, and it was still manageable. I only spent about at the most $30. I got alot of my stuff from Joanns and Michaels when they had their coupon sales. Your cost really depends if you are doing a whole cabin thing, or per person thing. The deadline to sign up is the 26th, just to give everyone a heads up.

Yeah, if you just do a gift per cabin, that seems fine. We're in! What info do you need? I don't have cabin number yet, but it's me, my husband and our three year old daughter.

Got our cruise documentation this morning!! (We used Travelocity, so they got them from DCL then FedEx'd them to me!!!) WooHoo!!!

Nice Christmas surprise from DCL!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter