1/24/16--Southern Carib will be WONDERful!

Hi everyone! We booked this cruise back in November, and I've been waiting for someone to start a thread for this cruise, and since no one has, I'm finally biting the bullet and starting it! This will be our third Disney cruise. We sailed for 8 nights out of Galveston in March 2013 and just did a 7 night Eastern Caribbean trip on the Fantasy in November 2014. Obviously we're big Disney fans (well, I am, and DH goes along with it because he's happy to have someone else plan all our trips) as you can tell by my signature. This will also be our 9th cruise overall (2 on DCL, 2 on NCL, 2 on Celebrity, 1 on HAL, and 1 on Carnival).

Our boys will be 5 and 3 by the time we sail. When I saw this itinerary, I just had to jump on it. We have done one other southern Caribbean cruise, and the ports just blew the eastern and western ones out of the water. We have been to Barbados and Grenada once each, but not to the other three. Looking forward to speaking French and using some euros in Martinique! Obviously there's the added expense of getting to San Juan, but I feel like San Juan in itself is so wonderful to visit, that I'm happy to do it.

So, please join in and introduce yourselves! .

Hello! We are super excited about this trip as well! We sailed our first cruise last July. We decided after hearing such great things about the Disney cruise that we would take the 7 day Fantasy Western cruise. We loved it! Traveling in my group is just my husband and my 9 year old daughter. Last year we {edited by a moderator} participated in the Fish Extender. Would love to do that again if we can get enough people on board.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can my family be added to your FE group?
Of Course!! Here is the info we need. I can add you to the next updated version.

I have an FE list going with. Google docs form, but it seems like that is not allowed. So in the interest of helping out I will post the areas to fill out and if you are interested in joining, I will add you to the first open group. We current have two groups of 10 cabins each. If you would like to be on multiple lists, please let me know. Below are the items we need:

Stateroom Number
Family Last Name
Where are you from?
First Names
Special Occasions?
Favorite Characters
Characters you dislike?
Allergies?
Ages (kids to help with gift ideas)
Gender (all)
Other Notes
Alcohol ok?

Once I have responses I will post the groups for all to see. Please reply directly to this post to participate.

Hello! We are super excited about this trip as well! We sailed our first cruise last July. We decided after hearing such great things about the Disney cruise that we would take the 7 day Fantasy Western cruise. We loved it! Traveling in my group is just my husband and my 9 year old daughter. Last year we were part of a Facebook Group and participated in the Fish Extender. Would love to do that again if we can get enough people on board.

We have one going....see below if you would like to participate:

I have an FE list going with. Google docs form, but it seems like that is not allowed. So in the interest of helping out I will post the areas to fill out and if you are interested in joining, I will add you to the first open group. We current have two groups of 10 cabins each. If you would like to be on multiple lists, please let me know. Below are the items we need:

Stateroom Number
Family Last Name
Where are you from?
First Names
Special Occasions?
Favorite Characters
Characters you dislike?
Allergies?
Ages (kids to help with gift ideas)
Gender (all)
Other Notes
Alcohol ok?

Once I have responses I will post the groups for all to see. Please reply directly to this post to participate.

Eeep I didn't fill it out properly I'm sorry

Stateroom Number 8082
Family Last Name Justason Carhart/Hanley
Where are you from? Pocologan, NB
First Names Shawn (F36), Tiffany (F 36), Becca (F13), Adara (F8)
Special Occasions? Girlie Trip
Favorite Characters Pluto, Belle, Ariel, Elsa
Characters you dislike? n/a
Allergies? Aloe
Ages (kids to help with gift ideas)Becca (F13), Adara (F8)
Gender (all) F
Other Notes (DTA)
Alcohol ok? yep

Most recent FE List - Please let me know if you are not sailing or participating any longer. Thanks!

Attachments

• Disney Wonder 1-24-2016 FE List 9-15.-15.pdf
    121 KB · Views: 0
My DH and I are booked on this cruise as well. Denise and Chris, leaving the kids home.
This our 4 th DCL cruise and our second southern, hands down the BEST caribbean itinerary IMHO.
Can't wait to see y'all in 4 months!

Most recent FE list. Please let me know if you are not cruising any longer, or want to be removed...we are getting close to PIF date and the list will be closed.

Attachments

• Disney Wonder 1-24-2016 FE List 9-25-15.pdf
    121.9 KB · Views: 4
I am trying to convince the family to join this cruise!! It looks fantastic!! Has anyone started a FE yet?

Latest FE List

Attachments

• Disney Wonder 1-24-2016 FE List 10-6-15.pdf
    118.4 KB · Views: 4
Latest FE - small name change

Attachments

• Disney Wonder 1-24-2016 FE List 10-16-15.pdf
    134 KB · Views: 0
one more revision.

Attachments

• Disney Wonder 1-24-2016 FE List 10-16-15.pdf
    232.4 KB · Views: 1
We have one going....see below if you would like to participate:

Stateroom Number 7620
Family Last Name Fry
Where are you from? Phoenix AZ
First Names Mark, Yvonne, Annabelle
Special Occasions?
Favorite Characters Goofy
Characters you dislike? None
Allergies? Nope
Ages (kids to help with gift ideas) 9
Gender (all) M,F,F
Other Notes
Alcohol ok? Yes

***Is it too late to join a group???

yhaff1 - It is not too late, I have added you. My youngest is also named Annabelle! Since we are getting close to PIF, I will be closing the lists after PIF date. If you could verify you are still participating, I would appreciate it. I have the following members still participating:

Spunky1968
JenMark (listed two cabins)
Justcar
yhaff1

Attachments

• Disney Wonder 1-24-2016 FE List 10-21-15.pdf
    123.9 KB · Views: 5
my son Kendrick will no longer be cruising with us instead it will be my daughters best friend emma age 9

ok i wasnt sure if these were one in the same lol
i just posted the info on the other thing we had talked about :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter