1/24/16--Southern Carib will be WONDERful!

What's a Pixie Dust request?

When all the formal groups are made and people join late it's too hard to add anyone else to an established group, because people already have made/bought their gifts. These late sign-ups become a Pixie Dust group where they give to each other (usually a small group) - and families in any of the other groups can choose to give to them. If they wish, they can also choose to gift to people they converse with and have become friends with. It's up to them and how much time they have.

Hi - u just made the FE cutoff. I only have one group open with room, but I will be creating a pixie dust list going forward so you are welcomed to participate in that (if u would like). I will be posting the final FE list very shortly.

Just checked the FE lists and don't see our names, Gina or Cindy on any list.

Just checked the FE lists and don't see our names, Gina or Cindy on any list.

McGrory? You're in Group 4. I think there are several different versions uploaded. Make sure you check the most recent one :)

Actually, I don't see the final version here. I'll see if I can upload it, if not, I'll ask Lorenroxy to do it. Group 4 has changed a bit.

Sorry, here is the new one!

Attachments

• Disney Wonder 1-24-2016 FE List - 12-3-15.pdf
    200.4 KB · Views: 0
If you're still interested in the FE exchange, there's one for the late sign ups. Come join us !
Gina {edited by a moderator}

Last edited by a moderator:
How do I get into the pixie dust group? Didn't realize this was going on when we booked this summer.

Stateroom Number: 2136
Family Last Name Gardner
Where are you from? Columbus, OH
First Names Justin, Laura, Brooke, Jacob
Special Occasions? Jacob's Birthday
Favorite Characters Brooke: Elsa Jacob: Spiderman/Avengers
Characters you dislike? NA
Allergies? NA
Ages (kids to help with gift ideas) Brooke: 6 Jacob:3.5
Gender (all) Justin: M, Laura: F, Brooke: F, Jacob: M
Other Notes: Only the kids will participate in the exchange. Stickers keep them happy forever.
Alcohol ok? No

Stateroom Number: 2136
Family Last Name Gardner
Where are you from? Columbus, OH
First Names Justin, Laura, Brooke, Jacob
Special Occasions? Jacob's Birthday
Favorite Characters Brooke: Elsa Jacob: Spiderman/Avengers
Characters you dislike? NA
Allergies? NA
Ages (kids to help with gift ideas) Brooke: 6 Jacob:3.5
Gender (all) Justin: M, Laura: F, Brooke: F, Jacob: M
Other Notes: Only the kids will participate in the exchange. Stickers keep them happy forever.
Alcohol ok? No
Most recent list attached

Attachments

• Disney Wonder 1-24-2016 FE List - 12-21-15.pdf
    105.6 KB · Views: 5
Just booked this cruise for my 50th birthday yesterday!! It'll be just hubby and I. My 2nd Disney cruise, his first. Sad that I'm too late for the FE groups but interested in the Pixie Dusting!

My info:
Stateroom Number: 2135
Family Last Name: Gallegos
Where are you from? Los Angeles, California
First Names: Sonia and Manuel
Special Occasions? Sonia's 50th Birthday
Favorite Characters: Manuel - Star Wars; Sonia - Snow White, Grumpy, Evil Queen, Sorcerer Mickey
Characters you dislike?
Allergies? None
Ages (kids to help with gift ideas) 2 fifty-year-old empty-nesters!
Gender (all): Manuel - male, Sonia - female
Other Notes
Alcohol ok? Yes!

Sonia - Kim may be able to add you to group 5 - the "Pixie Dust" list, which most of us are treating as an FE group. Welcome aboard - I booked a week ago, so we're late-arrivers to the party as well!

Just booked this cruise for my 50th birthday yesterday!! It'll be just hubby and I. My 2nd Disney cruise, his first. Sad that I'm too late for the FE groups but interested in the Pixie Dusting!

My info:
Stateroom Number: 2135
Family Last Name: Gallegos
Where are you from? Los Angeles, California
First Names: Sonia and Manuel
Special Occasions? Sonia's 50th Birthday
Favorite Characters: Manuel - Star Wars; Sonia - Snow White, Grumpy, Evil Queen, Sorcerer Mickey
Characters you dislike?
Allergies? None
Ages (kids to help with gift ideas) 2 fifty-year-old empty-nesters!
Gender (all): Manuel - male, Sonia - female
Other Notes
Alcohol ok? Yes!

Ok this is our first Disney cruise and I have read all of the posts, but I am completely lost...what is the FE? What is pixie dusting? I understand they are groups but what do you do with them?

Updated FE list.

Attachments

• Disney Wonder 1-24-2016 FE List - 12-25-15.pdf
    105.8 KB · Views: 3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter