1/24/16--Southern Carib will be WONDERful!

Ok this is our first Disney cruise and I have read all of the posts, but I am completely lost...what is the FE? What is pixie dusting? I understand they are groups but what do you do with them?

FE lists are sorta like secret santa gift exchanges. Cabins sign up to participate to exchange little gifts with the others on the list. I have received everything from bookmarks, ornaments, ice cream topping and mementos from the cruise. It should be fund and enjoyable to give (and also fun to see what was left at your cabin door). On Disney ships, outside each room is a small fish (or other object) to hold mail (usually from ships; crew), but it has become a fun exchange between other cruise guests. If you google fish extenders, you will find a ton of resources on the web or other crafty type sites.

Hello All - I booked this cruise back in late 2014...so glad we are under 1 year out. I setting up a Fish Extender for this cruise, if you are interested. (Edited) I love using Disboards and I hate to say this but it seems a few ruined it for everyone. I prefer to use a spreadsheet to manage the groups, I.e google docs but that is not allowed. I am not sure how to proceed. I don't want to copy down all the info from a PM or post. Any suggestions?

I plan to set up groups of 10 for each FE group, since many will be flying in.

Kim
is it too late to join the FE group? I've been having difficulty figuring out how to join the forum. I can watch, but not sure how to join. TIA

I have an FE list going with. Google docs form, but it seems like that is not allowed. So in the interest of helping out I will post the areas to fill out and if you are interested in joining, I will add you to the first open group. We current have two groups of 10 cabins each. If you would like to be on multiple lists, please let me know. Below are the items we need:

Stateroom Number
Family Last Name
Where are you from?
First Names
Special Occasions?
Favorite Characters
Characters you dislike?
Allergies?
Ages (kids to help with gift ideas)
Gender (all)
Other Notes
Alcohol ok?

Once I have responses I will post the groups for all to see. Please reply directly to this post to participate.
Bower/Shadel
Harrisburg, PA
Lynn and Alexandra (Alex) (Bower); Deb and Jim (Shadel)
none
L Winnie/ Mickey, A Ariel, D tigger, J ?
none
none
Alex 11
3 female, 1 male
my parents, my daughter and I are sharing a cabin
alcohol ok

Bower/Shadel
Harrisburg, PA
Lynn and Alexandra (Alex) (Bower); Deb and Jim (Shadel)
none
L Winnie/ Mickey, A Ariel, D tigger, J ?
none
none
Alex 11
3 female, 1 male
my parents, my daughter and I are sharing a cabin
alcohol ok

Latest FE Attached, Bower will start the first cabin on pixie dust list.

Attachments

• Disney Wonder 1-24-2016 FE List - 12-28-15.pdf
    112.4 KB · Views: 6

Sonia - Kim may be able to add you to group 5 - the "Pixie Dust" list, which most of us are treating as an FE group. Welcome aboard - I booked a week ago, so we're late-arrivers to the party as well!
Thank you!! Printed out my Group sheet...now to brainstorm ideas!

Most recent version, cabin changes plus new pixie dust participant.

Attachments

• Disney Wonder 1-24-2016 FE List - 12-30-15.pdf
    112.8 KB · Views: 4
Most recent version, new pixie dust participant.

Attachments

• Disney Wonder 1-24-2016 FE List - Jan-16.pdf
    112.4 KB · Views: 7

is it too late to join the FE group? I've been having difficulty figuring out how to join the forum. I can watch, but not sure how to join. TIA
Hi Lynn,

Have you received your cruise documents yet? Someone else on our cruise got luggage tags for Darcy and Arthur Bower.

We have gotten our documents. That's not us we are Lynn and Alexandra
That's good. I haven't got mine yet, but I called them and they said they would send me new ones :) I'm so impatient! Only 2 more weeks!!

Latest FE list

Attachments

• Disney Wonder 1-24-2016 FE List -1-13-16.pdf
    241.3 KB · Views: 2
Hello! This is our first Disney cruise. It was a last minute decision, but we are super excited! Is it possible to join any of the FE groups still?

Stateroom Number: 2528
Family Last Name: Pearson
Where are you from?: Des Moines, Iowa
First Names: Lauren, James, & Izzy
Special Occasions? The hubby's b-day (James)
Favorite Characters: Any
Characters you dislike?: none
Allergies?: none
Ages (kids to help with gift ideas): Izzy - 3
Gender (all): James (m), Lauren (F), and Izzy (F)
Other Notes:
Alcohol ok?: yes

Hello! This is our first Disney cruise. It was a last minute decision, but we are super excited! Is it possible to join any of the FE groups still?

Stateroom Number: 2528
Family Last Name: Pearson
Where are you from?: Des Moines, Iowa
First Names: Lauren, James, & Izzy
Special Occasions? The hubby's b-day (James)
Favorite Characters: Any
Characters you dislike?: none
Allergies?: none
Ages (kids to help with gift ideas): Izzy - 3
Gender (all): James (m), Lauren (F), and Izzy (F)
Other Notes:
Alcohol ok?: yes

Added, revised file attached.

Attachments

• Disney Wonder 1-24-2016 FE List -1-15-16.pdf
    248.4 KB · Views: 14
Unfortunately, posts have once again been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Is anyone else starting to panic about the storm headed to the east coast and making it to San Juan? We're supposed to leave from Baltimore. Starting to worry.

Most airlines are allowing ppl to change their flights without an extra fee. We're leaving Tomorrow from BOston.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter